WNBA Boss Bitches

Story Info
Sophie Cunningham & Diamond Deshields fuck Malika Andrews.
1.5k words
3.18
2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

"Ouch," squealed NBA Network reporter Malika Andrews. The light-skinned, curvy African American female journalist is in quite the conundrum. Why is Malika Andrews squealing, one may ask? Well, she's getting spanked by sexy blonde WNBA champion Sophie Cunningham. The fiery blonde gal grinned as she whacked Malika Andrews big brown butt with a thick wooden paddle. Some white girls enjoy spanking black girls and Sophie Cunningham is part of that elite category. There's absolutely no shame in Sophie Cunningham's game, on or off the damned court.

"That's what you get for disrespecting Jalen Rose," Sophie Cunningham said as she smacked Malika Andrews ass. The curvy biracial gal yelped, and at the same time, her big booty bounced this way and that. Sophie Cunningham felt her pussy get wetter and wetter as she continued to dominate the hell out of Malika Andrews. The overpaid NBA Network journalist has been getting on Sophie Cunningham's nerves. Someone should teach this brazen bitch a lesson and Sophie Cunningham is definitely the right woman for the job.

"That's what I'm talking about," said WNBA champion Diamond Deshields. The tall, athletic, dark-skinned and tomboyish young African American woman grinned as she watched Sophie Cunningham whoop Malika Andrews ass. Sliding her shorts down to her ankles, Diamond Deshields began fingering her wet pussy as Sophie Cunningham continued to torment Malika Andrews. With elegant, brutal strokes of her wooden paddle, Sophie Cunningham left nice reddish welts on Malika Andrews big brown booty. The loud-mouthed, outspoken bitch continued to moan and squeal. Music to Diamond Deshields ears, for real.

"Diamond, let's team up on this bitch," Sophie Cunningham said with a sexy wink. Diamond Deshields smiled and nodded. Malika Andrews gasped in shock as Diamond Deshields took a leather belt and approached her. Sophie Cunningham smiled and kissed Diamond Deshields as she joined the fray. When it comes to taming irascible bitches like the entitled and opinionated, slightly sociopathic Malika Andrews, it takes a strong black woman to take them down a peg or two. Diamond Deshields began whooping Malika Andrews ass with her belt, causing her to squeal a whole different tune. Let the fun really begin.

"Eat Sophie's pussy while I handle your ass," Diamond Deshields said to Malika Andrews. When the sexy but rude and arrogant, big-booty biracial chick didn't answer fast enough, Diamond Deshields slapped her hard across the face. Malika Andrews winced and blinked in surprise. Diamond Deshields raised her eyebrows and scowled at Malika Andrews. Sometimes, Diamond Deshields needs to slap a bitch and since Malika Andrews fucked around, she had to find out. That's just the name of the game.

"Yes ma'am," Malika Andrews replied at last, and Diamond Deshields smiled. Malika Andrews might be rich, pretty and educated, but she's still a nasty hoe with bad habits and Diamond Deshields is more than willing to teach her some manners. Sophie Cunningham dropped her shorts and spread her creamy, muscular thighs wide open. Time for Malika Andrews, a fine and sexy biracial chick, to taste Sophie Cunningham's delicious white pussy. There's nothing to it. It's like coming home. Malika Andrews buried her face between Sophie Cunningham's thighs and began eating her sweet pussy.

"Hmm, look at Malika go, Sophie, she's a natural," Diamond Deshields said, grinning. The tall, tomboyish young African American woman watched as Malika Andrews ate Sophie Cunningham's pussy like a hungry woman. A lot of 'strong' black women love white pussy and are absolutely addicted to it and it's one of the best kept secrets in the black community. The Tamika's of the world are critical of Becky and Karen in public but worship them in private. Word up. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

"Hmm, I love it when ghetto bitches stop talking shit and put their lips to good use by eating my pussy," Sophie Cunningham said with a happy sigh. Malika Andrews licked Sophie Cunningham's clit and then wriggled her tongue into her pussy, causing the athletic blonde chick to moan and groan. Meanwhile, Diamond Deshields got tired of whooping Malika Andrews ass with the belt and switched things up. Taking out her strap-on dildo, Diamond Deshields strapped it on and stroked it. Without further ado, Diamond Deshields decided to show NBA reporter Malika Andrews how the ladies get down in the WNBA. It's awfully educational and downright erotic, for real...

"Let's do this," Diamond Deshields said as she came up behind Malika Andrews. Diamond Deshields slapped Malika Andrews thick brown ass and grinned. Time to clap them cheeks for real. Diamond Deshields has that lesbian stud energy that's too much for some women, like her former teammate and former lover WNBA MILF Candace Parker. It's all good, though. Diamond Deshields calls the shots on and off the court, and she's one of the best strappers out there. Since Malika Andrews fucked around by disrespecting the league, Diamond Deshields is going to make damn sure finds out what the consequences are. NBA guys try to be politically correct when dealing with sassy female reporters. WNBA ladies put the bitches in their place and don't tolerate no disrespect. It's a whole new ball game...

"This is so hot," Sophie Cunningham murmured. The blonde sportswoman rubbed her tits together as NBA newswoman Malika Andrews ate her pussy while getting strapped by sexy tomboy Diamond Deshields. Sophie Cunningham got so turned on that she came, her pussy gushing hot girly cum all over Malika Andrews face. Like an obedient submissive, Malika Andrews licked every drop of Sophie Cunningham's cum. Sophie Cunningham sighed happily as Malika Andrews licked her clean. Next, the blonde gal decided to try something new...

"You look hot," Diamond Deshields said as she watched Sophie Cunningham don her strap-on dildo. After fucking the hell out of Malika Andrews pussy, Diamond Deshields was horny as hell and needed fucking. Sophie Cunningham kissed Diamond Deshields and then bent the sexy tomboy over. Diamond Deshields is a strong black woman who sometimes needs to get fucked roughly and Sophie Cunningham is the right woman for the job. Strong black women sometimes submit to white women in the bedroom and there's nothing wrong with wild fun between consenting adults. Let the wicked fun continue...

"Give me that ass," Sophie Cunningham said as she gripped Diamond Deshields and smacked her booty. Diamond Deshields grinned as Sophie Cunningham proceeded to spank her cute black ass while Malika Andrews watched. What goes around most definitely comes around. Grinning, Malika Andrews fingered her pussy while Sophie Cunningham showed Diamond Deshields what she was made of. Without further ado, Sophie Cunningham thrust the dildo into Diamond Deshields pussy and began fucking her. Time for the sexy black tomboy to discover how much fun white female dominance can be in the bedroom.

"Oh yeah, fuck me," Diamond Deshields said, moaning deeply. The tall, tough and athletic, dark-skinned young black woman totally surrendered to the blonde chick. Sophie Cunningham grinned as she slammed the dildo into Diamond Deshield's pussy. Truth be told, Sophie Cunningham has had a thing for Diamond Deshields ever since they clashed during the Chicago Sky's iconic championship season. As Diamond Deshields moaned and groaned, Sophie Cunningham strapped her down and fucked her like there was no tomorrow. Certain strong black women like getting dominated by blonde chicks and the world isn't ending because of it.

"Twerk that big black booty while I'm fucking you," Sophie Cunningham whispered into Diamond Deshields ear. The tall, sexy black tomboy nodded and began twerking that ass. Sophie Cunningham grinned and fucked Diamond Deshields even harder, slamming the dildo into her pussy. Malika Andrews got so turned on by the spectacle that she rejoined the action. Sophie Cunningham smiled as Malika Andrews got on her knees and kissed her thick white ass. Spreading Sophie Cunninghan's ass cheeks, Malika Andrews began licking her asshole. Some black women like the taste of white female booty holes and there is nothing wrong with that.

"This is yummy," Malika Andrews said enthusiastically as she gave Sophie Cunningham's booty a serious licking. Malika Andrews grasped them pale cheeks and tickled Sophie Cunningham butt hole with her tongue, causing her to fart. Laughing, Malika Andrews swallowed Sophie Cunningham's fart because she's a freak like that. Diamond Deshields squealed in delight as Sophie Cunningham pinched her small titties while fucking her with the strap-on dildo. The three young women enjoyed one another for the remainder of the night. Good times.

NBA Network reporter Malika Andrews continues to make headlines and she sometimes gets on NBA players nerves. Pretty-faced, mean women are all the rage in the world of sports and entertainment nowadays. Malika Andrews is doing her thing. This vivacious biracial beauty knows better than to mess with the ladies of the WNBA. The WNBA is full of strong women like Candace Parker, Kahleah Copper, Liz Cambage, Sophie Cunningham, Diamond Deshields and many more. Those ladies handle their business on and off the court. Malika Andrews puts some respect on these ladies names because she knows better than to fuck around and find out. Word up, people.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers