Women's Basketball Goddesses

Story Info
Angel and Flau'Jae make peace with Kamilla.
1.7k words
2
623
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,124 Followers

After defeating the LSU women's basketball team, South Carolina University women's basketball legend Kamilla Cardoso went back to her hotel room, feeling good. For the second time that season, Kamilla Cardoso took on the iconic Angel Reese and her cronies, and came away the victor. Hell, Angel Reese even pulled on Kamilla Cardoso's hair but that didn't stop the Brazilian female Behemoth from powering through to another win. Upon entering her hotel room, Kamilla Cardoso saw that she had some company. Angel Reese and Flau'Jae Johnson sat on Kamilla Cardoso's bed, and their smiles were anything but friendly.

"This is what you get for messing with my girlfriend Flau'Jae," Angel Reese said tersely. The six-foot-three, curvy and brown-skinned African American female LSU basketball superstar glowered at her enemy. Kamilla Cardoso, the six-foot-seven gal from the South Carolina University women's basketball team stared right back at Angel Reese. The Bayou Barbie, Queen of the LSU women's basketball team, looked good and smelled even better. Kamilla Cardoso, the Brazilian behemoth, wasn't intimidated by Angel Reese, though.

"Do your worst, bitch," Kamila Cardoso retorted. Angel Reese scowled at her and then slapped Kamilla Cardoso hard across the face. The towering, light-skinned Brazilian chick didn't even flinch. Angel Reese grinned and then forced Kamilla Cardoso on her knees. Time for the huge bitch from Brazil to learn how strong black women from the U.S.A. handle disrespectful broads. Flau'Jae Johnson watched as Angel Reese got revenge on her behalf. Kamilla Cardoso had no idea what she was in for...

"My turn," Flau'Jae Johnson said, grinning. The short, muscular and curvy, dark-skinned young African American sportswoman approached the kneeling Kamilla Cardoso. Angel Reese looked at Flau'Jae Johnson and nodded. There is only one way to handle disrespect and that means punishing the disrespectful party. Flau'Jae drew back her hand and slapped Kamilla Cardoso's face hard. Kamilla Cardoso winced. It would seem that the shorter Flau'Jae got stronger hands than the taller and more athletic Angel Reese. Food for thought, to be sure...

"Alright, bitches, bring it on," Kamilla Cardoso said defiantly. Angel Reese and Flau'Jae Johnson exchanged a smile and a nod. The two LSU superstars got hold of Kamilla Cardoso and showed her what they were working with. First, they stripped Kamilla Cardoso of her jersey and shorts, then dropped her panties. The towering Brazilian Amazon found herself in her birthday suit. Angel Reese grabbed Flau'Jae and kissed her passionately. For the two LSU women's basketball superstars, the fun was just beginning.

"Hmm, the tall bitch does have a nice body on her," Angel Reese commented while admiring Kamilla Cardoso's body. The Brazilian Amazon somehow managed to look tall even while on her knees. With her serious but pretty face, perky tits and nice round ass, Kamilla Cardoso got it going on. Too bad the towering bitch is a bully on the basketball court. Hmm, someone needs to teach Kamilla Cardoso a lesson. Angel Reese decided to let Flau'Jae Johnson do her thing. After what Kamilla Cardoso did to Flau'Jae Johnson during the SEC Tournament, she has the right to do the honors.

"My turn," Flau'Jae said as she took off her jersey and shorts, revealing her muscular yet curvy body. Kamilla Cardoso saw the wicked grin in Flau'Jae Johnson's face and tensed. Kamilla Cardoso remembered all too well what she did to Flau'Jae Johnson and knew that the shorter gal most definitely wanted revenge. Flau'Jae grabbed Kamilla Cardoso by the back of her neck and spat in her face. Kamilla Cardoso surprised Flau'Jae Johnson by licking her spit. Yeah, the Brazilian female Behemoth isn't scared of short, angry black chicks. Flau'Jae Johnson smiled, admiring Kamilla Cardoso's defiance and fortitude. This was going to be fun.

"Whatever," Kamilla Cardoso said, and she watched as Flau'Jae Johnson spread her muscular thighs wide open. Seriously, what does the short bitch want now? Angel Reese clucked her tongue impatiently and Kamilla Cardoso got the hint. Without further ado, Kamilla Cardoso buried her face between Flau'Jae thighs and went to work. Inhaling Flau'Jae womanly scent, Kamilla Cardoso smiled and then began eating her pussy. Watching the whole thing, Angel Reese took off her jersey and kicked off her shorts. This was just too good to miss...

"Eat that pussy, bitch," Angel Reese commanded, as if Kamilla Cardoso needed to be told. Truth be told, Kamilla Cardoso loves two things, playing a very physical type of basketball...and eating pussy. Flau'Jae Johnson sighed happily and rubbed her erect nipples as Kamilla Cardoso ate her pussy like a hungry woman. Who would have thought that a six-foot-seven, brutal female basketball player had such a good tongue? Flau'Jae Johnson licked her lips appreciatively as Kamilla Cardoso ate her out. Let the good times roll...

"Hmm, that feels good," Flau'Jae Johnson cooed softly. Kamilla Cardoso didn't let up and just continued to devour the shorter woman's pussy. Angel Reese got so turned on that she decided to join in. Kamilla Carsoso briefly lifted her face from Flau'Jae's pussy and locked gazes with Angel Reese. The six-foot-three LSU star and the six-foot-seven SCU star stared each other down and then exchanged a smile. This was going to be good...

"You look good, Angel," Kamilla Cardoso said to Angel Reese before she resumed eating Flau'Jae's pussy. Flau'Jae winked at Angel Reese. Hot damn, the six-foot-three, self-styled Bayou Barbie was just the right amount of tall, thick and athletic. Flau'Jae has had a thing for Angel Reese ever since they first met. The other night, Flau'Jae felt let down when Angel Reese did not come to her aid while she battled Kamilla Cardoso, but Angel Reese was adamant about making it up to her. This was going to be lots of fun.

"Kamilla, I want your ass," Angel Reese said as she came up behind Kamilla Cardoso. Hot damn, the towering Brazilian gal had a nice, thick ass. Angel Reese caressed Kamilla Cardoso's thick ass and playfully smacked it. Kamilla Cardoso grinned while eating Flau'Jae pussy. Ever since their confrontation earlier in the year, Kamilla Cardoso has wanted a piece of Angel Reese. It's funny how things work out. Angel Reese kissed Kamilla Cardoso's thick ass and then went to work. Angel Reese is a big-booty gal and she also likes big-booty gals. The universe's way of keeping things perfectly balanced...

"Oh yeah," Kamilla Cardoso thought, as Angel Reese slid her tongue into her pussy after spreading her thick ass cheeks. Meanwhile, Flau'Jae Johnson moaned and groaned, loving what Kamilla Cardoso was doing to her. Kamilla Cardoso worked two fingers into Flau'Jae pussy and teased her clit with her tongue. The short African American woman squealed in sheer delight as the super-tall Brazilian gal gave her sweet pussy the tongue lashing of the century. The fun was just beginning for the three horny sportswomen...

"Sit on my face, you tall delicious bitch," Angel Reese said to an overjoyed Kamilla Cardoso. Grinning, Kamilla Cardoso stopped eating Flau'Jae pussy for a second and straddled Angel Reese's face. Lying flat on the bed, Angel Reese fingered her pussy with one hand and did her signature 'hand gesture' with the other while Kamilla Cardoso lowered her big ass onto her face. Angel Reese grasped Kamilla Cardoso's gigantic ass cheeks with both hands and spread them. Just like that, Angel Reese resumed eating Kamilla Cardoso's sweaty, delicious pussy. Championship pussy right there, ladies. It's simply amazing...

"Eat that pussy," Flau'Jae ordered, although whether she was addressing her rival Kamilla Cardoso or her pal Angel Reese seemed unclear. Kamilla Cardoso resumed eating Flau'Jae pussy while the decidedly horny Angel Reese squeezed her thick ass cheeks and ate her pussy. The three-way lesbian fuckfest between the horny sportswomen continued. After licking each other's pussies for a while, the three horny young sportswomen took a breather. Time to bring out the toys...

"I am going to fuck you," Angel Reese said as she donned her favorite strap-on dildo, a gigantic black one modeled after the penis of Black Male Porn Star Lexington Steele. Kamilla Cardoso lay on the bed, her muscular legs spread invitingly. Flau'Jae Johnson fingered her pussy and watched as Angel Reese approached Kamilla Cardoso. Smiling triumphantly, Angel Reese grabbed Kamilla Cardoso's legs and raised them in the air. With a swift thrust, Angel Reese buried the dildo in Kamilla Cardoso's pussy. Time to show the Brazilian female Behemoth how freaky African American women can get...

"Fuck me," Kamilla Cardoso paused to say, as if Angel Reese needed any encouragement. Angel Reese shot Kamilla Cardoso a look and the taller woman got the hint and shut up. Flau'Jae, ever the helpful gal, assisted Angel Reese by making Kamilla Cardoso put her loose lips to better use. Flau'Jae sat on Kamilla Cardoso's face, and silenced her by feeding her some of that good African American pussy. The Brazilian female Behemoth grasped Flaue'Jae ass cheeks and ate her pussy hungrily while Angel Reese slammed her dildo into her pussy. Oh yeah, let the good times flow!

"Sweet," Angel Reese said, and she slammed the dildo into Kamilla Cardoso's pussy like there was no tomorrow. Kamilla Cardoso would have moaned but her mouth was full of Flau'Jae Johnson's pussy. After a while, the three of them switched things up. Flau'Jae donned a strap-on dildo modeled after the penis of Black Male Porn Star Brian Pumper and then came up behind Angel Reese. Flau'Jae caressed Angel Reese ass and kissed the back of her neck. Angel Reese smiled as Flau'Jae pushed the dildo into her pussy. At the same time, Kamilla Cardoso squealed, for Angel Reese slammed her dildo even harder into her pussy. Just like that, the three-way lesbian fuckfest intensified!

Much later, the three college basketball superstars lay on the bed, happy as can be. Angel Reese, the goddess of LSU women's basketball, and her homegirl Flau'Jae Johnson lay next to SCU women's basketball legend Kamilla Cardoso. The three athletic young women were glowing after the female-on-female threesome of the century. Of course, this changes nothing between the rivalries animating them on and off the court. These three future champions like to compete at the highest level. Peace is truly just the heartbeat between the wars, especially in women's college basketball.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,124 Followers