All Comments on 'Wolf's Den Ch. 03'

by MissGivings

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Curiously_LookingCuriously_Lookingabout 15 years ago
Not enough

You have, what's shaping up to be a good story, but I really wish the chapters were longer. By the time I was really into chapter 3 it was over. That's very frustrating. I know writers like to end their chapters at specific places for specific reasons, but a girl can dream can't she.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
TOO SHORT!!!

just as it was gettin to be fun the chapter ended!!however update real soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I agree...

too short. please make the chapters longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
really good but..

i agree the chapters are to short.. try and make them longer even if it delays posting by a little .. it would be great to read more in a single chapter.. its almost like reading one page in a book at a time when we would rather see more.. but besides that.. your story is wonderful .. i am really looking forward to more..

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 15 years ago
Great chapter but

painfully short. If the quality of writing wasn't so good, I wouldn't bother reading it. Please, please make the chapters longer. I'm really enjoying your story so far but the chapters always come to an abrupt halt way too soon. I think I said this before, but I'll say it again. Aim for two literotica pages. Even if it's not two full lit pages, people will be satisfied with that. 1 page is terrible, even when the writing is so good.

KillerRomanceKillerRomanceabout 15 years ago
In full agreement will cantfightfate...

Make your chapters longer, sweetie, it captures the attention of the reader for more than three minutes. The writing is splendid, by the way, so it's only the length you have to work on. If you're using Microsoft Word, fill out at least fifteen pages. It helps with the 'flow' of the story. Good luck with the next chapter! <3 Lillian.

spearman1spearman1about 15 years ago
Wow!!

Ok it's official you have just become one of my favorites. You chapters are way too short for my liking but they are packed with a wonderful plot and the promise of awesome twists. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
So good!

Great story so far -- I think you have a winner on your hands! But I agree with everyone else - make the chapters longer! (And that's not a criticism, by the way. It's more of a compliment. We wouldn't want longer chapters if we didn't like it). :) Waiting anxiously for the next installment.

ShadowedDreamsShadowedDreamsabout 15 years ago
More Please!

and yes, I agree that I would like longer chapters, but I'm not going to stop reading just because of short chapters.

sphinxE78sphinxE78about 15 years ago
Don't listen to the others

Your story is great and the chapters are just fine as they are. You write them as long or as short as you need to, to finish your story. Don't let their words batter you into writer's block.

LovelyDayLovelyDayabout 15 years ago
Wow!!!!

I loved your story so far. Don't worry about the chapters quality is more important than quantity. However,please update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
next chapter please

Enjoyed your story I have been checking dailly to read the next chapter.. Are you going to continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Been so long...

Continue plz?.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
I like Torrin...........a lot

Crazy mad hot piece of male lusciousness.... thank you. I can see him so very clearly and the image is so flavorful. Can't wait for the next installment. Let's see how clever this Alpha is at getting answers to questions.

kitteh_katkitteh_katabout 12 years ago
rather dry opinion.

not long enough for my liking, but good dtory line so far.

i'd like more, but do keep posting.

k_k

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous