All Comments on 'Wolf's Pet Ch. 16'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OH WOW!!!

HERE IT COMES!!!! I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 12 years ago
teaser!

yep waiting for the next submission. Enjoying this series .. thankyou

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Not good!

Do the women that Gary wants carry the dormant gene for the dire wolf? If so, then destroying them will affect Cole and Karen, James and Sarah, as well as Rhys and Katy. Now it looks like the council head will be affected too.

Did the Vlkolak wolves who were destroyed become dire wolves? Is that why they were destroyed? If activated males like Gary mate with a human will the human become a dire wolf?

What about the children of males with the dormant gene having cubs with a female with the dormant gene? Usually that would produce a child with an active gene. That would explain why Gary wants these particular women!

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Hero

Jenna has a hero and his name is Alistair. I knew you couldn't let Gary get the best of an innocent human woman. That her hero is Alistair seems fitting for all she has been through. And wait until they see each other for the first time.We also now have a secret mating between Cole and Karen. Carr isn't going to be happy w/his baby brother. And what about Cheryl, that bitch!

Keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LIKE

I am waiting for the next chapters..........

ZephyrWyldZephyrWyldover 12 years ago

I cannot wait until more chapters are posted! Keep it up girl great job.

aggie35aggie35over 12 years ago
Alistair found his mate!!!!

I hope Alistair kills Gary for hurting Jeena!! Please update this story again soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Prision Break. GO Alistair!!!!

OMG!!! can't wait for more chapters to come it's time for justice jenna needs her hero Alistair. it time for a prision break. GO PACK. keep up the good workgirl i'am on the edge of my seat.

huntersangelhuntersangelover 12 years ago
things are starting to really heat up!

first of all, yea karen and cole, it's about time! and i really don't think carr is going to be upset about it, he's just trying to be cautious. poor jenna, she's going to suffer for a bit first so when her and allistair finally get together it will be that much sweeter and deadly because he's going to be majorly pissed. finally, i'm with you MizT, cheryl is a bitch. what would be so funny, is if she turns out to be the mate of one of the other packs and all her evil plans are thwarted. well done lil, this story is one of my favorites!

Archangel_MArchangel_Malmost 12 years ago

At this point I'm having dreams involving riot shotguns loaded with silver slugs. >_<

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice

You have successfully sucked me in. ;-) I'm fairly new to the while were genre, and for the first few chapters was very much wait-and-see. You've done a great job of creating characters and storyline that I want to find out more about. Well done!

VisualPerv

cliuincliuinover 9 years ago

Metzger has a death wish .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous