Woman in Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The road is narrow and long
When eyes meet eyes
And the feeling is strong
I turn away from the wall
I stumble and fall
But I give you it all

I am a woman in love
And I'll do anything
To get you into my world
And hold you within
It's a right I'll defend
Over and over again..."

Part 26 - Epilogue

Nearly midnight, June 6th. She looked out from the balcony outside her bedroom over the neighborhood, hearing the sounds of the Town in the distance. She wondered briefly to herself why she didn't have one of the homes on the mountainside that overlooked the Town, with their much better views. She took a sip of her drink, a rare and expensive sherry.

As she listened to the sound of a siren in the distance, she took stock of the situation. Things had not gone as well as she'd hoped. The God-damned Iron Crowbar had been doing Iron Crowbar things, and had figured out the method of getting the cash to the dirty cops in both the TCPD and the City Police that were in her employ. That had been a setback, but Chauvin had done his job, and the Badlands were burning in the City. But not here, she thought to herself... at least not yet.

But there was still hope. Blacks were angry that ADA Savannah Fineman would not drop the gun charges against the four now-dead worthless pieces of crap. McCombs would be going on trial, and when he wasn't convicted, blacks would get even angrier. And I still have other excellent assets, and the Iron Crowbar has no idea who is pulling the strings... and yanking his chain.

She finished her sherry and turned to go back into the bedroom. Even though the stud in her bed and vigorously eaten her pussy and then fucked her and come in her, she was still horny. She crawled into the bed and slid up to her sleeping lover, and took his flaccid penis into her hand and began jacking it to hardness.

"Mmmf!" the man moaned as he came fully awake. The intense pleasure of her wet mouth sliding up and down his slimy shaft coursed through him. He watched her head bobbing up and down as she expertly fellated him.

"Mmmm, are you're awake, Jeff?" she said as she looked up at his face. "How about I ride your cock until you fire another load into my aching pussy?"

"Sure, babe. Climb on" Jeff said sleepily. She eased her sexy body up and straddled him, and fit the head of his fully erect six inch cock into her labes, then groaned deeply as she impaled her sopping pussy onto his hard male meat...

Finis.