All Comments on 'Woman on a Swing'

by bad_hobbit

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
JavaheadJavaheadalmost 3 years ago

Glad to see you’ve released this one to the wild. I wouldn’t mind seeing a follow on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, nice build up and a good intro to world of swinging. Particularly good for any wife or couple to read who are looking to persuade the other partner to swing. Well done! Would like to read folow up... Perhaps they go to club or big orgy?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Gave it a 5, almost perfect, except TAUGHT stomach should be TAUT.

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36Dalmost 3 years ago

Very good intro to swinging please continue their adventures. Maybe bring in others they meet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brings back memories of our swings. Great storytelling.

2soon2no2soon2noabout 2 years ago

Very good. Solid characters that could be neighbors of yours!

Phlycpl210Phlycpl210over 1 year ago

Fabulous story. The build-up was awesome. The sex was very hot. And being told in the third person from Gemma's perspective was crafty. Well done.

D&A

GrandTruthseekeGrandTruthseekeover 1 year ago

Great! I would very much like me and my wife to be seduced by another couple in the same way. Please write a continuation of the story (or a similar story), with three couples (where there will be one experienced couple, one couple has average experience and the third couple has no experience at all, but with great desire) and even bisexual moments for everyone (and maybe men too).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbad_hobbit@bad_hobbit
Thanks to everyone who's been following me, and I hope you're all enjoying my most recent posts - Consequences 9 and the first part of Sarah's long-overdue adventures. More 'Consequences' should be out soon - I foresee another 5 chapters - as soon as I can find some time. And ...