Women's Bondage Prison Pt. 16

Story Info
Lucy gets help from another inmate while being punished.
3.6k words
4.61
4.8k
3
0

Part 20 of the 22 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 11/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
palm09
palm09
213 Followers

Lucy knew it was time for inspection as she heard the bolts on the cell block door being pushed back. The other inmates must have heard the sound too as in that instant a rush of clanking chains, peeling nipple bells, and clicking fetish heels began to echo across all of the prison cells. Lucy added her own sounds as she rushed to the small mirror at the back of her cell to check her hair and adjust her pillbox hat. Still looking at her reflection, she cupped her breasts and positioned them exactly in the middle of each of the skimpy quarter cups of her prison uniform corset. She knew her nipple bells were well polished as she had just been cleaning them and took some pride as she saw them sparkle when reflecting the changing light as she bent down to straighten her micro mini prison uniform skirt and thigh-high stocking. She did not check her pussy strap or the two thick prison dildos they forced into her as Lucy constantly felt just how tightly locked in place they were.

As the other prisoners finished their own checks and approached the bars, the cell block reverted to quiet. Like the other inmates, Lucy thrust her breasts through the bars and held her chained arms behind her head while spreading her chained ankles as widely as possible. Lucy then waited for the guards, or her mistress, to approach her cell. She soon found out who.

Lucy was afraid of the guards, but much more of mistress. She was even stricter and determined punishments and changes in dildo sizes. Lucy knew she was behind on her quota and that mistress wanted her to soon take in a number eight dildo for her pussy and number seven for her anus. But the seven-and-a-half Lucy had on right now still felt too large and her pussy lips were still puffy and tender from the stretching. Surely mistress would see that Lucy hoped. And surely she would see what a good prisoner Lucy was with her cell always clean and uniform proper.

But mistress was not sympathetic. Lucy felt tears flowing down her cheeks and landing on her exposed breasts as mistress told her it was time for a number seven pussy dildo. Lucy wanted to beg for mercy but knew it would only earn her time in a punishment cell. So instead she heard herself meekly reply, "Thank you, mistress. Prisoner C821DD534F is grateful for your instruction. I am a very naughty young woman and need strict punishment."

As mistress left Lucy's cell, she handed Lucy her new dildo. Lucy moved her chained arms from behind her head and reached through the bars to gently grab it. It felt thick even in her hands and Lucy began to tremble as she wondered what she would do with it. Lucy wished she could just drop it outside her cell or throw it down the hallway, but knew that would be foolish. Lucy knew mistress saw her hands pull the dildo through the bars and into her cell, as right after mistress walked away to another cell.

Soon a guard came and Lucy knew it was time. She approached the bars of her cell in the same inspection position and felt a key being turned in the lock that connected her pussy strap to the thin belt around her waist. This belt was covered by her prison skirt, but only barely, which reflected how short the skirt was if such a garment could even be called a skirt. Lucy knew what to do next as she unthreaded the pussy strap from her two dildos and then grabbed the base of her pussy dildo. The number seven and a half did not want to come out, despite being wet, and Lucy had to twist it until it started to slide out of her. She opened her mouth and quickly took in the entire dildo as her tongue set to work cleaning it. When finished she thanked the guard, "Tasting my own pussy juices helps me, prisoner C821DD534F realize what a naughty young woman I am and how much more strict punishment is needed."

Lucy next removed her anal dildo and placed it and her dirty pussy dildo in a tub for cleaning. It was rare Lucy was not wearing any dildos or gags and indeed it was a short-lived moment. Lucy found the guard had left her a deep-throat dildo gag. She wondered why mistress would be so cruel to order her to wear this harsh gag while trying to fit a new thicker dildo, and began to cry again. Lucy could hear other prisoners also softly crying in their cells as she imagined they were now facing similar challenges. But she also heard some prisoners moaning with pleasure and wondered if mistress had been kind to them.

Putting in her deep-throat gag was not easy. Lucy felt her throat bulge a little as she continued to snake the cruel gag deeper into herself. Right before she was about to cough it out, she fastened the strap behind her neck and clicked the lock shut. Now her coughs and gags were inaudible moans that came out as muffled cries. Lucy hobbled over to the mirror in her cell to check the straps of the gag were straight. She saw they were as she studied the face staring back at her with her tiny prison hat framing her youthful face marred by teary eyes and ruby red lips spread around what appeared to be a lighter color red ball gag. But Lucy knew it was much more.

For the next hour, Lucy worked with her new dildo and tried to fit it in. Despite her shoves, thrusts, and pushing she could not get more than the tip of it past her labia lips. Maybe it would help if she could make herself even wetter Lucy wondered. She looked out from her cell and across to another cell but this one was a solid iron door and two breast slots. Mary had been locked in that cell all day, clearly working on her quota. Lucy would see Mary's protruding breasts gently sway when Mary worked her pussy dildo but noted Mary never allowed her nipple bells to ring. Looking to the right, Lucy saw a barred cell door with Caroline locked inside.

Caroline was another youthful beauty who, like Lucy, had earned mistress' ire. Caroline wore her uniform well despite having to always drag a heavy ball and chain that parted into two lighter chains which each threaded one of her labia rings and then ran six more inches up to Carline's wrist shackles. Like Lucy, Caroline also wore her hair in a high pony that emerged from the back of her prison pillbox hat and today also sported what looked like a ball gag but must be a deeper gag than Lucy imagined. And like Lucy, Caroline was also struggling with a new fat dildo that she was trying to shove into her pussy.

Caroline caught Lucy staring at her and gave a slight bob of her head towards Lucy. Lucy held up her own new dildo and Caroline tried to do the same but with her hands more restricted by the ball and chain running through her labia rings. Lucy wondered how Caroline must have been a highly sought-after woman before prison and now would be even more so if her suitors could see her now dressed in this skimpy outfit and looking for help with a dildo. But watching Caroline struggle did not help Lucy get any wetter.

Lucy turned her eyes left to the cell directly across from her with the solid iron door where Mary's two breasts remained protruding through the two circular slots. Judging by the frequency of trembling in Mary's breasts, Lucy imagined Mary must be working very hard inside her cell. Lucy knew Mary must be trying to fuck herself faster and wondering if she had reached the limit where any more and her nipple bells would peel out.

With nothing new to see from looking directly across at Mary, Lucy looked left into the cell of Kimberly. Kimberly had arrived only three weeks ago and had not adjusted well. Despite having the body of a model with long-toned legs, full oversized orbed breasts, and a youthful face, Kimberly found her looks worked against her. She was not used to the prison fetish heels and often stumbled across her ankle chain as she shuffled around her cell. The size and shape of her breasts made it hard to keep her nipple bells quiet and Kimberly found even less support from her prison corset than Lucy. And while Kimberly's big smile may have won admiration in the past, her wide lips were now the home of a giant dildo that pushed those lips into a vast o-shape that contorted her entire face.

Lucy quickly saw that Kimberly was trying to fulfill her quota as she worked the dildo in her mouth, forced up the pole sending her anal dildo deeper, and used her heel to guide the base of her spring-loaded vaginal dildo past her distended labia lips. The impact of both her lower dildos was clear to see as Kimberly moved her body to counter the wave of motion before her breasts started to shake. She saw Kimberly's ponytail fly side to side and her shoulders heave to absorb the wave of motion flowing up to her protruding breasts. While Kimberly's breasts trembled and her nipple bells reacted by gently swaying, the motion was not enough to make them ring.

Kimberly did not have time to celebrate as she was already working to free the dildos from her wet holes so she could fuck herself again. Lucy imagined she was behind on her quota as she could not go faster by simply releasing the spring-loaded dildo into herself as the impact would be too great. Having to carefully guide it in each time was something that Kimberley could not avoid if she wanted to keep her nipple bells silent. During the first week, some months ago, Kimberly had seemed to not care and her nipple bells rang out often. But after a week in the punishment cells, she returned a changed prisoner. But Kimberly still could not control her breasts all the time, and Lucy heard the bells ring at least twice.

So Lucy was not surprised when later that day she found both herself and Kimberly ordered to attend a joint punishment session. Both women knew they had to act quickly as they hobbled around their cells to prepare. Lucy found her pussy ball and chain with the dildo at the end of the chain and eased it into her pussy. She carefully threaded the pussy strap from the front of the belt underneath her skimpy shirt, through an eyelet in the dildo's base, and up to a small lock at the back of her metal belt. The pussy strap provided some tension when stretched and Lucy knew this would cause the pussy ball and chain to push and pull out of her as she moved across the prison. But Lucy was not worried about that right now as she tidied her hair and adjusted her uniform. Mistress would be even more displeased if Lucy was found to have her stockings not straight and level or her hat with her prison number not facing centered or facing straight. As Lucy adjusted her breasts to center them in the meager quarter cups of her corset, she attached a thin Y-chain to each nipple ring and let the longer chain dangle from the middle of her breasts. She also attached a different Y-chain to each of her two labia rings which were unnaturally spread far apart by the dildo resting between them. Like with her nipple chain, Lucy let the longer end of this labia ring chain hang freely.

When the guards opened her cell door, Lucy hobbled out and paused at the door. She saw that Kimberly was also standing by her cell door, dressed in the same uniform and chains. Kimberly looked helpless, lustful, and guilt in her skimpy outfit. With the crude dildo bursting out of her pussy, chained labia lips, and chained nipples it was clear she was a helpless sex slave with her most private flesh now used to control her every movement. And with her stockings, skirt, and corset better presenting her toned legs, plugged pussy, and oversized breasts, Kimberly exuded lust. Yet with her prison hat bearing her number, G923EE5543F, the black and white jail stripes across her uniform, and jail bars behind her it was also clear she was a guilty prisoner. Lucy sighed as she knew she looked the same. Her fetish heels alone would prevent escape, but with the rest of her outfit she truly did feel like a prisoner.

Lucy did not know why the female prisoners were always formed into a chain-gang when they were transported across the prison. The low chance of escape went to none as the free end of her y-chain from her labia lips was locked to the base of Kimberly's dildo and the free end of the y-chain from her breasts was locked to the back of Kimberly's collar. Lucy found herself strong motivated to keep pace with Kimberly to avoid painful tugs on her sensitive flesh. But she also needed to take dainty steps permitted by her ankle chains while keeping a consistent pace to minimize the work of her pussy ball and chain. Lucy hated dragging the heavy iron ball attached to her dildo as she found it even more degrading when the rhythmic fucking of the dildo in and out began to arose her. Lucy knew she could not be wet when she arrived at the punishment cells and thought of how angry mistress would be with her. She fell back a step and let her labia and nipple chains go taunt as the momentary pain occupied her thoughts instead of the pussy strap thrusting her dildo back into her before the ball and chain soon dragged it out again.

In her walk to this new block of punishment cells, Lucy had little time to focus on the sights as she tried to avoid both orgasm and pain. She knew she passed rows of cells with other young woman desperately fucking themselves and other rows of cells with only protruding belled breasts as evidence that a young woman was locked inside. Finally she arrived at her row, where mistress was waiting by an open cell with new accessories for Lucy and Kimberly. Mistress produced what looked like two ring gags.

One was a ring gag, and Lucy soon found her mouth spread widely open by it. The other was a special pussy strap the locked the front of her waist belt and was pulled down between her legs to lock to the back of her waist belt. The result was the metal ring was framed perfectly around her pussy. Mistress also attached two long wires, one to each of Lucy's labia rings, and then pushed her into the cell with an order to present herself. Lucy knew this meant to thrust her breasts through the bars. She had been an inmate in this prison long enough to know what she had to do with the large dildo mounted inside the bars at the level of her mouth. Kimberly was fitted with a different device in her mouth, this one a large curved number eight dildo, but the same type of ring surrounding her pussy and wires from her labia rings.

When Kimberly was ushered into the cell, she was forced to knell behind Lucy so that the tip of her mouth dildo just tickled Lucy's labia lips. But even when kneeling, Kimberly felt the tip of another massive dildo mounted on the floor behind her. Mistress took the wires attaches to both prisoner's labia rings and inserted them into connections in the floor. Then she locked each of Lucy's ankle shackles with six inches of chain to bolts in the floor. This did not let Lucy move given her fetish heels were so high. Kimberly's ankle shackles were also chained to each side of the floor mounted dildo she was kneeling over.

Before mistress began the punishment session, she scolded the two young women. Lucy felt a jolt of current surge through her pussy and then a slap of the crop on her exposed breasts as mistress expressed her anger that Lucy was not able to insert her new dildo. She heard Kimberly moan into her dildo gag as mistress shocked her for ringing her nipple bells. Then mistress explained they could learn from each other as Lucy would show Kimberly how to keep her big breasts still and Kimberly would show Lucy how to work the number eight dildo.

Lucy and Kimberly soon found out exactly what this learning meant. The only way Lucy could stop the current was if her ring gag touched the metal of the cells bars and if the base of Kimberly's number eight dildo gag touched the ring around her pussy. But Kimberly could only stop the shocks if she leaned back and ensured the base of the floor mounted dildo connected with the metal ring around her own pussy. And worse, she also needed the the ring over Lucy's pussy to still touch the base of the dildo mounted in her mouth. Each woman had a 5 seconds reprieve if she did not have double contact. For Lucy this meant she needed to use her mouth to take in the cell door mounted dildo and her pussy to take in the number eight dildo Kimberly would thrust with her face. For Kimberley this meant she needed to lean back and allow the floor mounted dildo to fully penetrate her and Lucy to lean back and take in the number eight dildo again until it's base clanged against the ring over Lucy's pussy. The five second reprieve allowed each prisoner time to adjust and thrust. But after those five seconds a faint but quickly strengthening current would rush into that prisoner's pussy until she made double contact.

It did not take long for Lucy and Kimberly to soon find a lewd rhythm. Kimberly would thrust the massive number eight dildo mounted in her mouth harshly into Lucy's pussy until a small clang could be heard. The sound was soon muffled as Kimberly's face was now buried in Lucy's ass. The force of the number eight dildo inside her would push Lucy the extra inch she needed to take in the massive cell door mounted dildo so that the ring around her lips made a loud clang with the cell door bar. This sound was Kimberly's signal to fuck herself on the floor mounted dildo as she lowered herself onto it until she heard the clang of her pussy ring hitting its base. Of course, this lowering motion caused her to remove the large number eight dildo from Lucy's pussy. Given that five seconds went quickly, Lucy was eager to thrust her own ass and pussy backwards to take in the horribly large dildo and once again bury Kimberly's face in her ass until she heard the final clang of the cycle. Then it would start again and Lucy would work to take the large dildo back into her mouth as she hoped Kimberly would quickly fuck her with the number eight dildo before the current become too strong.

It was not possible to avoid all the shocks to their pussies, but Kimberley and Lucy worked hard to quickly fuck themselves and each other. A visitor to this row of cells would have first heard a constant clanging that on careful attention was four subtly different sounds, coming in quick pairs. Clang-clang-pause-Clang-clang. Looking down the cell block the visitor would see a massive pair of belled breast emerge from the bars right before two clanging sounds and then see those belled breasts gracefully slide back into the bars right before two more clangs ran out. The graceful movements of those breasts in and out of the cell bars ensured that Lucy's nipple bells never rang out.

Lucy was not sure how long she and Kimberly were stuck in that cell, but was grateful to later find herself locked up in her own small cell. The number eight dildo crudely protruded from her stretched pussy lips even with the pussy strap tautly forcing it into her sore vagina. Lucy hoped this was enough to please mistress as she waited for inspection. She tried not to flinch as she felt the crop around her pussy. She almost cried out, but contained herself, when the crop tried to force its way in between the edge of the number eight dildo and her stretched pussy lips. Mistress seemed please and gave Lucy and approving nod. Lucy knew it was her cue and said her lines, "Thank you mistress. Prisoner C821DD534F is grateful for your instruction. I am a very naughty young woman and need strict punishment."

In that moment Lucy did very naughty as she reflected on her situation. A good girl would not be locked up in a prison cell, or wearing this uniform, and certainly not thanking another lady for forcing her to wear a dildo that was too large. And a good girl would not be letting that dildo make her wet or lustful. A good girl would not want someone to stroke her breasts and do more to her. Mistress sensed this and ordered Lucy to speak her thoughts. Lucy knew better than to lie.

"I am sorry mistress. My new dildo makes it hard to control my lustful urges. I want someone to come take this dildo out and fuck me instead. I am all locked up in this cell and chained up and showing everyone my big breasts and tight pussy," Lucy sobbed.

palm09
palm09
213 Followers