Women's Boxing Fights

Story Info
Natasha Jonas handles Mikaela Mayer. Strap-on style.
1.1k words
1.88
787
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

The gritty world of women's international boxing is growing by leaps and bounds. There are fearsome rivalries out there. In the old days, Laila Ali was the Queen of Boxing but now there are many emerging legends. Claressa Shields is the current undefeated queen, standing heads and shoulders above rivals like Maricela Cornejo, Shadasia Green, Franchon Crews-Dezurn, Terri Harper, Jessica McCaskill, Cecilia Braekhus, Christina Hammer, Marie Eve Dicaire and many others. In the lower ranks, Alycia Baumgardner reigns supreme, followed by rivals like Christina Linardatou, Mikaela Mayer and many more. It's an exciting time, for sure...

"I think I have BLFS or Black Lesbian Femdom Syndrome," Mikaela Mayer said aloud as she lay in bed. In the swanky downtown Liverpool Hotel, one of England's best, the tall and sexy blonde sportswoman lay in bed, tired. Traveling from America to the United Kingdom takes its toll on the body, and that's just for starters. After a grueling battle against champion boxer Natasha Jonas, Mikaela Mayer lost a close decision. The stalwart blonde fighter hadn't felt this dejected since losing to Alycia Baumgardner more than a year ago. The agony of defeat is not something Mikaela Mayer cares for...

"You fought well," said Natasha Jonas. The short, curvy yet muscular Black British boxer smiled at her tall blonde counterpart. Nothing brings women together quite like sharing a ring. Natasha Jonas proved her doubters wrong by defeating American boxing champion Mikaela Mayer. At the age of thirty-nine, Natasha Jonas knows that her boxing days are numbered. Mikaela Mayer, barely thirty-three years old, still has a lot of boxing left in her. Natasha Jonas feels bad for her opponent and wants to cheer her up. Must be a way to get Mikaela Mayer out of this funk...

"Evidently not well enough," Mikaela Mayer retorted bitterly. Natasha Jonas considered that and then drew closer to the tall blonde American gal. Taking Mikaela's face in her hands, Natasha looked into her eyes and then kissed her. Mikaela was hesitant as Natasha wrapped her arms around her and kissed her. The two women slowly let their guards down and then embraced one another. When they came up for air, Mikaela was grinning, as was Natasha. Rivals don't have to be enemies, right?

"Let me take care of you," Natasha said, and she fondled Mikaela's tits through her top. Mikaela felt warm fuzzies all over as Natasha felt her tits and then those knowing hands moved below. Natasha's hands slid between Mikaela's muscular thighs and those sleek fingers worked their way into her pussy. Mikaela gasped as Natasha began twisting her fingers inside her pussy, working her over quite nicely. Yeah, Natasha has experience alright and not just in boxing. Mikaela's gasps turned into happy groans as Natasha worked her magic on her.

"Hmm, it's nice to be taken care of," Mikaela said, and Natasha nodded. Mikaela thrust one finger into Natasha's wet pussy and brought it to her lips. Hmm, Natasha tastes good. Lying on her back, legs spread, Mikaela sighed deeply as Natasha continued to eat her pussy. Yeah, some black women absolutely love the taste of white pussy and Natasha is one of them. Natasha likes the way white chicks smell and taste, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Mikaela felt her nipples harden as Natasha ate her pussy quite voraciously. Soon, Mikaela found herself panting and moaning in sheer pleasure. Natasha teased Mikaela's clit with her tongue and slid her fingers deep inside.

"I like taking care of my ladies, just ask Kandi Wyatt," Natasha replied, causing Mikaela to laugh. The two women continued with their fun. Mikaela got on all fours, face down and big white booty up. Natasha spread Mikaela's ass cheeks and inhaled her scent. Grinning, Natasha slid her tongue into Mikaela's booty hole. Yeah, there are women who love the smell and taste of female booty and Natasha is one of them. Mikaela groaned in pleasure as Natasha grasped her cheeks with both hands and proceeded to eat her ass like a hungry woman.

"Ooh, I think I feel a wind coming," Mikaela warned, and Natasha paused. The sexy, muscular black sportswoman stopped for a second, intrigued at the prospect of smelling Mikaela's booty fragrance. Natasha smacked Mikaela's cheeks and then demanded that the white chick unleash the hurricane. Mikaela laughed and then squeezed out a loud fart. Natasha inhaled Mikaela's booty fragrance and savored every bit of it. This is raunchy lesbian sex at its best. Not the soft and romantic stuff but the wild, freaky stuff enjoyed by women who love women. Yeah, there is really nothing quite like it.

"You have a strong butt hole," Natasha said and Mikaela nodded and smiled. Switching things up, Natasha reached for her discarded purse and then pulled something out of it. Mikaela watched as Natasha donned a shiny ebony strap-on dildo. This was the legendary Lex dildo, modeled after the penis of African American porn legend Lexington Steele. Mikaela watched as Natasha stroked the dildo. This was going to be fun for real. Mikaela likes to fuck and get fucked. Nothing like a good strapping to get her going. Can Natasha deliver? Time to find out!

"Test those holes of mine," Mikaela said and Natasha grinned appreciatively as the tall blonde gal got on all fours. Some white girls have nice asses and Mikaela is one of them. Natasha came up behind Mikaela and caressed that pale rump. Gripping Mikaela's hips with one hand, Natasha stroked the business end of the dildo with the other. Without further ado, Natasha pushed the dildo into Mikaela's asshole. Time for the tall blonde American woman to discover how freaky black chicks get down in the U.K.

"Give me that ass," Natasha said gruffly as she plunged the dildo into Mikaela's butt hole. Face down and ass up, Mikaela arched her back, giving Natasha a great visual to work with as she strapped her down. Mikaela moaned and fingered her wet pussy as Natasha's dildo filled her asshole. A long time ago, Mikaela was introduced to butt sex by her rival turned occasional lover Alycia Baumgardner. Yeah, Mikaela has been into anal sex ever since. Natasha smacked Mikaela's cheeks and fucked her ass good, not letting up until she came. Shrieking in orgasmic delight, Mikaela collapsed in Natasha's arms.

Mikaela Mayer, a boxer with the heart of a lioness, will return. It wasn't easy for her to accept losing a close decision to Natasha Jonas in the United Kingdom. This true competitor will get back to the drawing board and hone her craft. Mikaela can see herself challenging the likes of Chantelle Cameron and Katie Taylor someday, but for now, she is chasing rematches with Natasha Jonas and Alycia Baumgardner. Even among rivals turned lovers, revenge is too sweet a dish to pass up!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers