Women's Boxing Reign

Story Info
Tomboy Ivana Habazin takes on sexy Claressa Shields.
1.1k words
2.6
1.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

Croatian boxer Ivana Habazin grimaced as her rival and lover Claressa Shields bent her over and smacked her big white ass. Bound with silk scarves, Ivana was all but helpless. The muscular, curvy, pale-skinned and dark-haired woman gritted her teeth as the other gal continued to smack her ass. The African American female boxer was merciless now that she had the upper hand. Prior to their much delayed boxing match, Ivana Habazin and Claressa Shields had a bet. The winner gets to fuck the loser in any way that she wants. No frigging limits. Those were the rules of the game between the two elite female boxers.

"Hmm, you've got a nice, muscular ass," Claressa Shields said to Ivana Habazin as she continued to smack her. Ivana groaned and endured what Claressa was doing to her. The Croatian tomboy refused to show weakness in front of her enemy. Claressa Shields is a dominant force in the world of women's professional boxing and Ivana Habazin was both scared and excited to feel her power in the bedroom after losing to her in the ring. Claressa Shields likes to dominate the ladies both in the bedroom and the boxing ring. Lots of female boxers have come to fear and respect Claressa's power in both arenas...

"I'm a strong Croatian woman," Ivana Habazin said defiantly, and Claressa Shields grinned and smacked her big muscular ass some more. In the basement of Claressa Shields townhouse, located in the heart of Flint, Michigan, things were heating up. Claressa spread Ivana's ass cheeks wide open and stuck a finger into her butt hole. Ivana gasped in surprise and Claressa laughed. Hmm, the Croatian tomboy has a tight butt hole but Claressa intends to change that. Ivana had no idea what she was in for...

"I'm a strong Black woman, Ivana, you will bow down to me," Claressa said proudly. Ivana winced as Claressa turned her around, facing her. There was a look of cold fury on Claressa's beautiful face. Tall, curvy, muscular and sexy, with dark chocolate skin and long, neatly braided hair with blue highlights, Claressa Shields is strong and beautiful. Ivana Habazin, who likes both ladies and fellas, couldn't help feeling a slight attraction to Claressa. Ivana Habazin doesn't like the fact that her pussy gets wet around Claressa Shields...

"Never," Ivana Habazin said, still defiant, and Claressa Shields laughed and then planted a kiss on her lips. Ivana resisted, but Claressa slid her tongue down her throat. At the same time, Claressa caressed Ivana's big ole tits, and rubbed her areolas. Claressa felt Ivana's resistance melt away like ice in the sun. When the two women came up for air, Ivana looked horny, and Claressa smiled victoriously. This was going to be a lot of fun...

"Hmm, your mouth says no but your pussy says yes," Claressa said as she thrust two fingers into Ivana's wet pussy, causing the other woman to gasp. Ivana groaned as Claressa began stimulating her pussy by rubbing her clit and twisting her fingers inside of her. Hot damn, the Black American sportswoman knew her way around a vagina. Ivana let out a happy sigh as Claressa worked three fingers into her pussy, and then added a fourth. Claressa was tormenting Ivana in the sweetest, most awesome way possible, and Ivana didn't want her to stop...

"Oh yes," Ivana squealed, and Claressa laid her on the bench and went to work on her. Claressa Shields is forthrightly bisexual, like Ivana, but she likes a specific type of woman. Claressa Shields likes other female fighters, especially the beautiful, defiant and headstrong ones. When a bitch gets in Claressa's face threatening violence, Claressa wants to fuck her. Ivana has been tough and defiant both before, during and after their fight. Claressa loves that in a woman. Ivana was made for her, in more ways than one...

"Admit it, Ivana, you love what I do," Claressa said, her lovely face inches from Ivana's crotch. Ivana groaned, and nodded. Claressa smiled and inhaled Ivana's womanly scent before getting to work. Claressa kissed Ivana's pussy and then began eating her out. Ivana closed her eyes as Claressa began working her magic on her. The Black woman hungrily ate Ivana's pussy, driving her wild by teasing her clit with her tongue before sucking on it. Ivana shuddered violently as Claressa ate her out. Let the fun really begin...

"Hmm, this feels so fucking good," Ivana squealed, and Claressa looked up at her while lapping at her pussy. Ivana Habazin, the rugged and tomboyish Croatian female boxer with the muscular body, big tits and big round ass, had an amazing pussy and Claressa Shields absolutely loved the way she tasted. When it comes to pussy, Claressa has tasted the best of them. Croatian pussy tastes amazing, if sportswoman Ivana Habazin is any indication...

"I want your ass," Claressa Shields said to Ivana Habazin, and she then propped the muscular brunette on all fours, face down and ass up. Ivana waited like this, wondering what Claressa had in store for her. Spreading Ivana's ass cheeks wide open, Claressa inhaled her booty hole's scent. Ivana smelled clean and nice. Claressa slid her tongue into Ivana's booty hole. Claressa is a strong woman who likes the taste of strong female booty holes, and those of female fighters taste better than most...

"Oh yes, eat my ass," Ivana groaned, and Claressa smacked her ass while worming her tongue into the depths of her butt hole. Ivana squirmed, loving what Claressa was doing to her. Where on Earth did Claressa learn to eat female ass like that? Ivana would make sure to ask her one of them days. Claressa worked three fingers into Ivana's pussy while eating her ass. Ivana moaned, loving what Claressa was doing to her. As the African American goddess ate her ass, the Croatian sportswoman savored every moment of it. Claressa continued to work her magic on Ivana until the other gal tapped out. Oh yeah, Ivana has definitely felt Claressa's power, that's for damned sure...

"This is how we get down in Michigan, Miss Croatia," Claressa Shields said to Ivana Habazin as they lay in bed together, much later. Ivana grinned and rested her head against Claressa's belly. The two strong women are still rivals in the world of boxing, but they're also human enough to take solace in each other. Women who fight other women, and fuck other women, know things about womanhood and female power that social scientists will never know. Claressa Shields is the undisputed queen of women's combat sports, and her reign is just beginning. Let the ladies beware!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers