Women's Boxing Rocks

Story Info
Claressa Shields rides Marie Eve Dicaire's strapon.
1.5k words
2.69
2.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

The world of women's professional boxing was shaken when Claressa Shields of Flint, Michigan, defeated Canadian boxing icon Marie Eve Dicaire of Saint-Eustache, Quebec. Claressa Shields took care of business and united all the belts in multiple divisions. Black female power in sports hasn't looked this good since the glory days of Tennis goddess Serena Williams. Claressa Shields is in a league of her own. The tall, curvy, dark-skinned, sexy and ferocious African American sportswoman continues to conquer the world of female fighters, and stunned everyone when she defeated Britney Elkin in her MMA Debut. Is there anything that Claressa Shields cannot do? Only time will tell...

Claressa Shields of Flint, Michigan, doesn't have the adoration of the white media like her rivals Savannah Marshall of Ireland and Christina Hammer of Germany do, but she keeps beating them up left and right. Claressa Shields cannot wait to defeat Savannah Marshall, the Irish upstart who got awarded a hometown decision at the Olympics years ago and has been rubbing her face in it ever since. In the years since the first encounter with Savannah Marshall, Claressa Shields has improved as a fighter and as a person. Claressa Shields wants to cement her dominance over the female boxing world by knocking out Savannah Marshall...

Bias is part of human consciousness, and it affects everything that we do. Boxing star Claressa Shields has noticed that minority women aren't treated the same way as white women in the world of professional sports. Of course, there are those who dill deny this until the stars turn cold. Claressa Shields keeps it real, all the damn time. A lot of times, white chicks have an unfair advantage over Black women in the world of boxing because the media and the referees are on their side. That's part of the reason why Claressa Shields loves to punish them white girls in the ring...

"Show me what you got," Claressa Shields said, and she stood there, gloriously naked, as Marie Eve Dicaire knelt before her. It just seems appropriate, that a white chick kneels before a strong and powerful, beautiful Black woman. After losing to Claressa Shields in front of the entire world, Marie Eve Dicaire knew her place. The tall, blonde-haired, big-booty French Canadian female boxer kissed Claressa Shields feet, and sucked on her toes. Claressa Shields grabbed Marie Eve's long blonde hair and made the Quebec gal follow her on all fours, from the living room to the bedroom. Claressa Shields sat on the bed and spread her thick, dark thighs invitingly. Time for Marie Eve Dicaire to get to work...

"Oui madame, yes ma'am," Marie Eve Dicaire replied, and she brought her lovely face to Claressa Shields crotch and inhaled her womanly scent. Claressa Shields sighed happily as Marie Eve Dicaire began eating her pussy. The blonde gal began eating the Black sportswoman's pussy with a hunger that surprised them both. Claressa Shields enjoys beating the ladies in the boxing ring and in the Octagon, but she also enjoys dominating the ladies in the bedroom. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that...

"Hmm, you white girls are good at stealing Black men from Black women with your dick sucking skills, now you get to eat Black pussy," Claressa Shields chided Marie Eve Dicaire. Nodding profusely, the blonde-haired French Canadian female boxer grabbed Claressa Shields thighs and ate her pussy like a hungry woman. A lot of strong female boxers make a habit of fucking other female boxers and Marie Eve Dicaire has fucked some of her past opponents like Mikaela Lauren. The Quebecoise never thought she'd come within sniffing distance of Claressa Shields pussy, that's for sure...

"I aim to please my Black goddess," Marie Eve Dicaire said as she continued to eat Claressa Shields pussy. Leaning back on the bed, Claressa Shields shuddered as Marie Eve Dicaire sucked on her clit and fingered her wet hairy pussy. The French Canadian babe definitely knew her way around a vagina, even though she looked super straight and super girly. Marie Eve Dicaire looked up while eating Claressa Shields pussy and saw how much the strong Black woman was enjoying herself. Oh well, two can definitely play that game, can't they?

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum," Claressa Shields screamed, and she tried to get away but Marie Eve Dicaire held her down and ate that pussy until the Black woman came, shrieking out of sheer orgasmic delight. Marie Eve Dicaire held Claressa Shields tenderly in her arms as the other woman came. Claressa Shields looked at Marie Eve Dicaire, the smiley-faced French Canadian woman who brought her so much pleasure. The Quebecoise was really full of surprises...

"Mademoiselle, is there anything else I can do for you?" Marie Eve Dicaire, Quebecoise boxer, asked Claressa Shields. Taking a breather after the sexual whammy that Marie Eve Dicaire laid on her, Claressa Shields grinned. Having a tall, sexy and big-booty, blonde-haired white chick at her beck and call was quite pleasant. Claressa Shields is horny as hell and wants to fuck. Marie Eve Dicaire looks like she is up to the task. Time for the blonde Canadian gal to show Claressa Shields what she is made of...

"Come here, bitch," Claressa Shields said, and Marie Eve Dicaire frowned, clearly not used to being spoken to in such a manner. Claressa Shields grinned as Marie Eve Dicaire reluctantly lay down next to her. Claressa Shields pulled the blonde gal into her arms and kissed her. Marie Eve Dicaire was quite surprised when Claressa Shields kissed her passionately and caressed her breasts. The sexy, curvy and muscular Black sportswoman seemed to want her quite badly, and even though Marie Eve Dicaire was a bit reluctant, the feeling was definitely quite mutual...

"When I'm done eating that fine French pussy of yours, I want you to strap up and fuck me," Claressa Shields said to a stunned Marie Eve Dicaire, who could only not as the Black gal ate her out. Marie Eve Dicaire groaned in pleasure and rubbed her erect nipples as Claressa Shields buried her face between her thighs. For a strong Black lady who's always talking shit about white chicks in sports, Claressa Shields certainly seemed to like the taste of white pussy. Claressa Shields teased Marie Eve Dicaire's clit with her tongue and slid three fingers into her pussy, working her over quite nicely.

"Oh oui, j'adore ca, oh yes I love it," Marie Eve Dicaire cried out as Claressa Shields expert tongue action and fingering of her pussy brought her a shuddering orgasm. Claressa Shields smiled at Marie Eve Dicaire. The tall blonde gal was like putty in her hands. Black lesbians and bisexual Black women from the great state of Michigan can eat pussy like it's nobody's business and Claressa Shields is one of the best. After Marie Eve Dicaire took a breather, she and Claressa Shields continued with their fun. Interracial lesbian sex between hot female athletes never looked so good!

"Go for it," Claressa Shields said as Marie Eve Dicaire put on the shiny red strap-on dildo. The tall blonde gal looked sexy with her phallic toy. Claressa Shields is a strong Black woman who enjoys beating other women in the boxing ring and in the Octagon, but sometimes she needs a good fucking. Marie Eve Dicaire smiled as Claressa Shields kissed her and stroked her strap-on dildo. Taking charge, like her favorite Black lady wants her to, the sexy blonde tackled her to the bed, and showed her what she was made of...

"Give me that pussy," Marie Eve Dicaire said as she put Claressa Shields on all fours and playfully smacked her thick derriere. Claressa Shields grinned and Marie Eve Dicaire grabbed her hips and leaned into her. The dildo sank deep inside the pussy, and the fucking began at last. Claressa Shields is a strong Black woman who dominates other women but sometimes she needs a good fucking and Marie Eve Dicaire is the right woman for the job. Smacking Claressa Shields big ass and pulling her hair, Marie Eve Dicaire slammed the dildo into her pussy and fucked her good. Time for Miss Michigan to experience the power of a Quebec woman's lovemaking...

"Just fuck me," Claressa Shields said, a little while later, as she and Marie Eve Dicaire continued with their fun. Lying flat on the bed, Marie Eve Dicaire pinched Claressa Shields nipples with one hand while smacking her big ass with the other. Straddling Marie Eve Dicaire, Claressa Shields bounced up and down on the dildo, loving the feel of a thick phallic object deep inside her pussy. Marie Eve Dicaire went to town on Claressa Shields, fucking the strong Black woman real hard with her dildo. The two of them fucked and sucked the night away in this fashion, and it was glorious...

"Claressa, I had a great time hanging out with you, please visit me next time you're in Canada," Marie Eve Dicaire as they parted ways at the airport in Detroit, Michigan. Claressa Shields nodded and gave the tall, sexy blonde a peck on the lips. The Black queen of women's boxing is bisexual and doesn't give a flying fuck who knows about it. No shame in Claressa Shields game, in and out of the bedroom. After Marie Eve Dicaire departed, Claressa Shields headed back to her hometown of Flint to work out and train. There's still a lot that Claressa Shields wants to accomplish, and nothing will get in her way...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers