Women's Boxing Stars

Story Info
Cecilia Braekhus dominates Mikaela Lauren in bed.
1.4k words
3.11
2.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

"I am not good at losing," said Boxer Cecilia Braekhus, slamming her fists into the oversized punching bag. Cecilia Braekhus had been at it all morning and wanted to be smashing something alive instead of a punching bag. Even though Cecilia didn't have any immediate fights lined up, she worked out and trained every damn day. A person cannot play boxing the way one plays football, soccer, hockey, baseball or golf. Boxing is a lifestyle, and whether female or male, real boxers must live it or else...

Cecilia Braekhus sighed deeply, frustrated with the current state of the world. The dark-haired, brown-skinned, curvy yet muscular sportswoman looked at her reflection in the mirror. In her residence, located in the suburbs of metropolitan Oslo, Norway, Cecilia continued to work out and train. For a long time, Cecilia was the undisputed welterweight female champion of the world, and she remained undefeated until she met African American boxer Jessica McCaskill. That's when everything started to go wrong...

Cecilia Braekhus has been the queen of boxing, becoming an icon the likes of which the sport has never seen or experienced. For a time, Cecilia was the face of women's boxing and no one else even came close. Tall, beautiful and sexy, with the looks of a model or actress, and the brute strength of a fearsome brawler, Cecilia Braekhus simply dominated the world of women's boxing. The queen of boxing has been dethroned and misses her throne. What's a gal to do under those circumstances?

"Babe, I got your back," said Mikaela Lauren, and the tall, blonde-haired and blue-eyed, heavily tanned and muscular Swedish sportswoman sighed as she watched Cecilia Braekhus pace back and forth. Mikaela Lauren sensed a kindred spirit in Cecilia when they met at the Oslofjord Convention Center for their boxing match a while ago. Of course, Cecilia Braekhus, like a lot of beautiful femmes who aren't ready to be out, played the straight game, leaving Mikaela Lauren hanging...

"I hate Jessica McCaskill, she ruined my plans, took my undefeated record and wrecked my life," Cecilia said, shaking her head. Mikaela Lauren got up from the couch and gently wrapped her arms around Cecilia. Inhaling Cecilia's scent, Mikaela sighed happily as her lover relaxed in her arms. Among strong women who love other strong women, knowing the vulnerabilities of one's lover and protecting them is a useful skill...

"You will defeat her someday and win back your belts," Mikaela Lauren said confidently. Cecilia Braekhus turned around, and looked into Mikaela Lauren's eyes. Was the tall, butch beauty sincere or was she talking shit? When Cecilia first met Mikaela during the stare down ahead of their match, Mikaela tried to kiss her. This time, Cecilia let Mikaela Lauren kiss her when she leaned over and made her move.

"Mikaela, no need to butter me up if you want to get laid," Cecilia said with a grin, and Mikaela sighed, then picked her up. The tall, Swedish sportswoman carried her favorite curvy, muscular, brown-skinned Amazon over to the couch at the edge of the basement gym, and laid her there. Mikaela Lauren knelt before Cecilia Braekhus and pulled off her gray sweatpants, red panties, and later, her black tank top.

"Hmm, my goddess looks good today," Mikaela Lauren said, and her eyes roved over Cecilia Braekhus's sexy, curvy and muscular body. Mikaela Lauren winked at Cecilia and then took her toes into her mouth. Cecilia grinned as Mikaela Lauren sucked on her toes, one at a time. The Afro-Colombian turned Norwegian sportswoman was ticklish down there, and a certain horny Swedish blonde gal took full advantage of that...

"What do you see in me?" Cecilia Braekhus demanded, and she lay naked on the couch, wondering what Mikaela Lauren could possibly see in her. In Cecilia's mind, if she's not the international champion, representing both the Afro-Colombian world which birthed her and the Norwegian world which adopted her, then who is she? Mikaela Lauren took a deep breath and looked at Cecilia adoringly before answering. Time to really be there for her beloved Cecilia...

"When I look at you, Cecilia, I see a strong, and beautiful woman, and I wish you believe in yourself as much as I believe in you and love you," Mikaela Lauren said gently. Cecilia Braekhus grinned and nodded, pleased with Mikaela's answer. Sighing in relief, Mikaela Lauren continued to suck Cecilia Braekhus toes. When Mikaela Lauren reached Cecilia's inner thighs, she spread them, and inhaled her womanly scent.

"Hmm, you want some of that champion pussy, huh?" Cecilia teased, and Mikaela Lauren paused to wink at her. Mikaela Lauren began eating Cecilia's sweet pussy, something she'd been wanting to do ever since the moment they met. Mikaela Lauren has a weakness for women who are beautiful, strong, athletic and yet feminine. Oh, and Mikaela Lauren got turned on when Cecilia smacked her face for trying to kiss her at their stare down, years and years ago. That's right, Mikaela Lauren is a freak...

"Hmm, been wanting to eat that pussy ever since you slapped my face in public at the stare down, I love rough women," Mikaela Lauren said, grinning. Cecilia Braekhus looked down at Mikaela Lauren, whose mouth was slick with her pussy juice. Some broads are crazy and will do anything for the pussy and Mikaela Lauren is evidently one of them. Mikaela Lauren fingered Cecilia's pussy and sucked on her clit, causing the Afro-Colombian beauty to shudder in pleasure. Mikaela Lauren had Cecilia right where she wanted, and the fun was just beginning...

"Shut up and eat that pussy," Cecilia Braekhus said in that sexy, bossy voice which always made Mikaela Lauren's pussy twitch in excitement. Mikaela Lauren licked, probed and fingered Cecilia's sweet pussy until the other woman thrashed wildly on the couch, on the verge of orgasm. Mikaela Lauren worked Cecilia over until she came, crying out in sheer orgasmic delight. Cecilia slowly came down from cloud nine, and Mikaela Lauren gathered her in her arms.

"Hmm, glad you had fun," Mikaela Lauren said, and Cecilia flashed her a naughty grin, then wrestled her down. Mikaela Lauren fought back but Cecilia pinned her down. As the tall, muscular, heavily tanned, blonde-haired and blue-eyed Swedish Amazon looked on, Cecilia went to work on her. Cecilia kissed Mikaela Lauren passionately and caressed her breasts. Mikaela Lauren grinned as Cecilia sucked on her nipples while her hand slipped between her muscular thighs.

"Mikaela Lauren, give me that fine Swedish pussy," Cecilia demanded, and before her lover could reply, the Afro-Colombian sportswoman simply took what was hers. Cecilia buried her face between Mikaela Lauren's muscular thighs and began eating that pussy like a hungry woman. Mikaela Lauren gasped, stunned by Cecilia's hunger for her Vadge. Cecilia Braekhus is a strong black woman and there's no lovemaking like the kind a black woman lays on her lovers. Mikaela Lauren can definitely testify to that...

"Just take it," Mikaela Lauren squealed as Cecilia fingered her pussy roughly while sucking on her clit. After stimulating Mikaela Lauren's pussy like this for a while, Cecilia switched things up. Cecilia grabbed her favorite strap-on dildo and went into dominatrix mode. When Cecilia ordered her to get on all fours, Mikaela Lauren did as she was told. Cecilia grinned and smacked Mikaela Lauren's hot ass, and then began fucking her...

"Quit talking shit and take this dick," Cecilia said, smacking Mikaela Lauren's ass as she fucked her from behind. Gripping Mikaela Lauren's hips, Cecilia slammed the strap-on dildo into her pussy. Mikaela Lauren screamed passionately as Cecilia fucked her with authority and poise. Cecilia used the strap-on dildo like she was born with it, and Mikaela Lauren began grinding that ass against her lover's groin, wanting some more of that. The two women melted into each other and fucked like there was no tomorrow...

"The champ is back," Mikaela Lauren said, much later, as she rested her head against Cecilia Braekhus flat belly. Cecilia grinned and caressed Mikaela Lauren's long, neatly braided blonde hair. The Swedish sportswoman talks a lot of shit and can be a bit of a prankster but Cecilia does love her woman. The two elite female boxers have fallen in love, and now they're training together to reclaim the titles that they believe are theirs. Nothing wrong with that. Amazonian love stories involve both war and fierce woman on woman lovemaking, and it's the best way to go...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers