All Comments on 'Women's Studies Ch. 07'

by Son_of_Battles

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
KousakacomplexKousakacomplexalmost 7 years ago
wow

I've never read anything in this category before, but your writing is pure genius. The sex is amazingly hot and your representation of transgender issues are study worthy. That's a combination I've very rarely come across. Very very well done.

Dreamweaver594Dreamweaver594almost 7 years ago
5 Stars, again!

Once again you've out done yourself. The story, even the steamy sex, is engaging and it certainly kept me glued to the page with all of the fascinating plot twists. The three girls are a delight, Lexi was so lucky to land in Abigail's room. And Kennedy, what a firecracker.

Well done again! I can't wait for chapter 8...please tell me there will be a chapter 8!

Dreamweaver594.

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanalmost 7 years ago
Wow and thank you!

Hey SoB, you know how much I love this story and you have come through again. All your stories are great, but this series is so sexy, funny, and yet meaningful. How you do this is just amazing. I'd love to kiss and hug your muse, but, alas, I'm a happily married man. So you must give them for me, promise?

So thank you again for sharing this really sexy story with me, I mean us.

A loving fan,

Santacruzman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why did you delete one of your previous stories

Hi I have noticed one of your standalone stories I believe it was called controlled descent is no longer on your profile. Can you bring it back please or even add more stuff to it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
If he wasn't such a moron

This might be readable. As it sits, not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Maybe

Just

maybe Lexi will buy herself some nice breast.

Now that would be nice.

BaddGrrlBaddGrrlalmost 7 years ago
HOO-ray!

Get busy on the next chapter.

tex4tgtex4tgalmost 7 years ago
YEA S.O.B.

Read this one at 3 am then again 6 hrs later :) Just to make sure i didn't miss anything . If i ever hit the lotto we will make a dang movie or Minnie series . Love this story . I love to read but when something hits me and i cant put it down then its more then good . Thank you .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
For future chapters

I wonder if Lexi will use some of her winnings to further her change. I think that hormone therapy to grow real breasts would be something Lexi would want. Maybe, eventually an operation, but I think she liles having a cock too much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Perfection in a book

I sat down and 8 am and read the entire series. I love these stories and can't wait until chapter 8. Keep on writing.

LunaTardLunaTardalmost 7 years ago
5 stars

This series is really quite great. A fun and steamy read. I look forward to the next chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
smokin hot

can not wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful

I am glued to this story. Will wait for more. Thank you SOB.

TGKittykat64TGKittykat64over 6 years ago
Superb & a definite page turner

Once I started reading this story I could not stop ,It is that good ..I hope more chapters are coming very soon . As I would like too know how this all turns out for all of the character's in this story,but especially Lexi, Kennedy and Abby. Best story I have read on this site so far .Keep up the great work : )

t33nt33nover 6 years ago
Fantastic

Your writing is awesome....

Waiting for next part eagerly !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The BEST story on literotica!!!

While waiting for chapter 8, I decided to read it all over again. This story is so good! I can't wait until the next chapter! There's SO many things I want to know! I hope that you haven't decided not to write another chapter. The exquisite details in the story line is amazing! Keep it up!! I hope to see a new chapter soon !!

Jb423Jb423over 6 years ago

Such a great story. Keep up the amazing work

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great series

This is truly a great series - please keep it up...how about Lexi linking up with Janice from your first story...that would be great. I also agree with keeping this to the girls and keeping the boys out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep going!!!!!! We

You have so many places to take this so please don't leave us hanging - from Kennedy finding her father to Lexi taking care of the fat broad to returning home to see his mother as Lexi. Maybe even Abigail wanting to marry him as Lexi with a dick and Abigail's father pays for his breast augmentation to make his daughter happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

Truly a great story so well written and can't wait for the next chapter

Son_of_BattlesSon_of_Battlesover 6 years agoAuthor
This is not the end of Women's Studies.

I am currently working on chapter 11, and I'm about halfway through it. I've decided to really hunker down and get it done, finally. My plan is to finish the series before I post any further chapters. I know it will disappoint some of you, but there are some plot points that are going to be getting intertwined soon and I want to get everything right. If I continue to post chapters as I write them and realize I have pigeon holed myself on some plot detail, it could screw with future events and leave the story feeling sub par. That is the last thing I would want for a story that I have worked so hard on for you guys.

My previous estimation for completion of the series was Christmas time, but with my current progress it might actually be sooner. Once I finish, I will be posting the remaining chapters on a regular biweekly basis.

Thank you all so much for your comments, both public and private. They make writing worth it.

SoB

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really hot story!!!

This is the first time I have read a story in this category.

I have really enjoyed it!!!

You are a really good writer. Keep up the good work:-)

Looking forward to read the rest of the chapters.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
simply devine story .

I havve loved reading your truly wonderful story from start to finish and I must also apologise from not writting a critique for each chapter as I have read them but , in my haste to get to the next fully woven chapter you have laid out for us all .

Thank you fully for your time and craft and for sharing it with us all ..

Hugs

Kathryn... xxx

Special_LexieSpecial_Lexieover 6 years ago
MORE please :)

I have read each and every story and I can't wait to see what happens next! You have created a story that is better than many paid novels I have read. I believe you could bundle this series into a novel with good results. I love the sex scenes and believe me, I came more than I thought I could. It's not the sex that keeps me reading though. The characters are well thought out and feel like real people. They have a life of their own and it's fascinating.

Keep up the great writing. I eagerly await the next chapters!

subpatsubpatover 6 years ago
Thank you so very much

Your story is terrific and I was truly worried that this was the end 7ntil i read your comment saying this wasn't the end.

HillfrogHillfrogover 6 years ago
Excellent stuff - again

One of the things about reading Literotica-series in a single sitting is that the sex gets a little trite and repetitious - not with you as the author. I am thoroughly enjoying the troubles, travails, tittilations and triumphs af Lexi & Co..

Again - your prose is tight, your language glides along with practically no bumps, and from an outrageous but just plausible premise you are pulling all of us randy readers through the surf of the story like a dolphin on fire.

Cadeaux! More!

IBleedAudioIBleedAudioover 6 years ago
My favorite

You're by far my favorite author on here. I binged the entire WS series up to this point in a couple days. I can't wait to see where the story goes from here

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This Needs to be a Television series

I must say this story fascinates me, great work. love the lengths of each chapter, somthing not common on this site. Before I read this I was still uncomfortable wit CDs, I was ok wit Tgirls but not CDs under the pretext that once u had one naked a tgirl still looked like a woman while a CD didnt, u changed my way of thinking. Thank you. I feel this story is really worthy of its own TV series. If done right you can prob get somthing as mind shattering as Breaking Bad, and if done wrong you can still gett a cute little slice of life show. ITS A WIN WIN LOL. Great Work. Keep it up (pun intended). Ok now there is one thing a didnt really like (im nit picking) twice lexy came in side of her friends without a condom, thogh you mentioned the pregnance thing, I still think it should be explained that thier on some type o birth control or somehing, maybe you intended to make sure they weren't protected idk. I just feel in reality these situations would have stronger consequences and I t kinda pulls me out of the story. Other wise Great story, cant wait for more. I mean its rear when you can find a good read that you can also rub a few off to ;)

Skully

Fereniki_AlexandrouFereniki_Alexandrouover 6 years ago
Prediction

I have a prediction that Kennedy's dad is going to turn out to be Mr. Lockwood and that we're going to find out that Abigail and Kennedy are really half-sisters. I first thought of this prediction while I was reading chapter three, in which Kennedy tells Lexi that her dad is rich and might be someone important. Then, right after that, Abigail reveals that she's the "sole heir" to the Lockwood family empire.

The later chapters have only reaffirmed this suspicion. If they do turn out to be half-sisters, it explains a lot of the parts of the story that seem to have little relation to the main storyline. It explains why you spent the first two chapters dealing with Lexi's incestuous relationship with her own sister, even though Audrey never appears again in the later chapters. It also explains why you introduce the reader to Mr. Lockwood in person in chapter six and give us a demonstration of what his personality is like. Finally, it also explains why Kennedy's dad is so determined that she must go to this particular school; it's because his wife went there and he wants to make that *both* his daughters go there as well. We know that's the reason why he sent Abigail there because she says so herself.

The dramatic irony of the whole scenario would be brilliant, because it means that Abigail and Kennedy have been having sex this whole time and they're really sisters. It also establishes incest between sisters as the central theme throughout the story, since you started out with the Lexi/Audry pairing and now we have the Abigail/Kennedy pairing. I also think that Mr. Lockwood is secretly supporting his daughters' corruption through all sorts of manipulation behind the scenes. That's why he put up such a massive prize for the scavenger hunt; it's because he's trying to force his daughters to engage in a variety of libertine sexual activities. It also explains why, the first time we meet Mr. Lockwood in the restaurant, he pushes Abigail so hard to find out if she has a boyfriend or girlfriend.

Furthermore, it is pretty much blatantly obvious that, in chapter four, Mr. Lockwood pays off the casino to make sure that Lexi wins all the money. There's no way Lexi could have just gotten lucky and won $30,000 on her first time gambling. It also explains why, right after she wins, you mention: "I almost missed it, but as he shook her hand I noticed her palming what appeared to be several folded up bills." He's doing it because he wants Lexi to spend the money on drinks and other purchases that will facilitate his daughters' further corruption. The plot of the novel, in a way, is actually a little bit like the Marquis de Sade's *Philosophy in the Bedroom*, in the sense that a father is intentionally promoting libertinism in his daughter(s). (It's also quite different, though, because, obviously, there's not as much violence and Lexi's mother doesn't get raped by a servant with syphilis.)

All in all, this is a *really* great story you have going here. I think it's definitely one of the best ones on this site and I hope to read more of it in the future!

silverace1silverace1over 6 years ago
Second time

I first read this post several years ago and it was just as exciting as the first. It helped fuel my own fantasies - or at least those of youth so many decades ago! Thanks

KasinkiKasinkiover 6 years ago
First Time Commenting

I've always read your stories from the App, and from there I can't really comment. Expressively went into laptop just to comment on your latest chapter to say: you're amazing, and keep it up. Thank you very much for all the happiness and joy you've made in me.

TailChaser69TailChaser69over 6 years ago
Disturbing in a good way...

I just finished re-reading this series for the 2nd time yesterday (and I already want to start re-reading it again)... It's a series that sticks with me, I'm finding it's influencing my dreams and I've begun experiencing serial-dreams for the first time in a long time. I used to have very vivid dreams, lately I suspect my day-to-day life has beaten that down. I find myself inspired to write again (it's been over 12 years), and I'll resist the urge to influence the plot; but damn... it's difficult). SO, I'll wait along with everyone else to see where this tale leads us. Looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Any updates?

You said on your bio page you were hoping to finish this story by Christmas. Any news? And merry Christmas!

Jamieg62Jamieg62over 6 years ago
Great story keep up the good work!

You are doing a great job, and as a person whom has taken the journey from man to womanhood you have done a great job of capturing the feels and the excitement of that journey well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Any news on the next installments? Happy New Year btw!

helenakenthelenakentover 6 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyable

Thanks for a really interesting story. Have enjoyed up to Chapter 7 so far. Looking forward to reading the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
daisey

great story...I wished I could be either of the 3 characters....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sharing

Has Lexi forgotten how to please a woman orally? Hmmmmm?

OblivionsfateOblivionsfateover 4 years ago
Love it!

So either Abigail or Kennedy is gonna end up pregnant, and Kennedy seems like she would be on the pill, so I feel like George is gonna be a grandpa sometime during summer.

PornandhentaiamdsexystuffPornandhentaiamdsexystuffabout 3 years ago

Love it!

Continually impressed by the level of storytelling present in these, especially weaving the mystery heist aspect into it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another great chapter.

aag900aag90011 months ago

You’re amazing! I can’t express how much I love this! Thank you so so much!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSon_of_Battles@Son_of_Battles
I'm still alive. Still writing, but not posting. If I eventually finish something, it will likely be posted to smashwords or amazon. Twitter is @SoB_Erotica Kisses, Danica Scott

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES