All Comments on 'Women's Studies Pt. 02'

by darwin1859

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 6 years ago
Gave this a one because the ending was shit.

Her neighbours, ESPECIALKY, the woman, would have seen her distress and asked if she needed help. Or, and this is more likely, called the cops because that is exactly what i did when our neighbour was abusing his wife.

In tour story, too many people would gave had to turn a blind eye to what was going on and while one or two might have,i can promise you, not everyone would.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 6 years ago
Remember

It's Fiction. So neighbor's will not necessarily act like your next door neighbor. and he has her believing acting like a "Slut" is the only way to know how they Live and why they Do the thing's they do. Bravo once he get's her on board she will never remember her "old" life.

zeegee7zeegee7about 6 years ago
Thumbs up

The best part was the peeing. Though I did think you spent a little too much time describing the poses. Still looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars

Great to read about a Feminist pissing in the garden; showing her body off to the neighbours; and being turned into slut. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Give Me More!!!!

You are evil and devious and horny to write this. Erotic isn't enough to describe it. Keep it up.

You write well. I didn't notice any errors because the story dragged me along so quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well done

Don't lose her confusion. I love when you had him convince her to do something but in the moment she begins to get confused about why and whether this was a good idea.

Also, take Whackdoodle's suggestion. Maybe a neighbor (or a friend) worry about her strange behavior and call the police. Hope she can convince them he's not coercing her so her helper won't be taken away :)

And lastly, oh god am I looking forward to a possible cuckquean-like situation. I almost lost it at the mere suggestion of her having to ask the new woman for permission to fuck her own ex. Please draw that humiliation out as long as possible.

Great read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
GREAT

Waiting hard for next part

krnrobeykrnrobeyover 5 years ago
this is important work

please keep moving the story along. love it, dont rush it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
next

next please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Yep. What pity, there has been no fresh post lately :-(

Looked so promising.

How does he get his wife to participate? Too high a hurdle?

durabritedurabritealmost 3 years ago

Just echoing the most recent comments... Love the premise and the writing and and eager to see what happens to our poor Maggie next!

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

I love David’s to-do list for Maggie to remake her body into something that was attractive and would sexually appeal to men. Breast enhancement should be on the list as well.

eventidusculoeventidusculoabout 2 months ago

A guilty pleasure. Well written, and I enjoy indulging in misogynist erotica, but I have to say, the narration itself and the sentiments of the protagonist do offput me at times. They seem like genuinely woman-hating, bitter, sentiments--- in a way that isn't fantastical or even necessarily erotic, but hits too close to reality. Morbid curiosity spurs me along, but I don't think I'll be rating or saving any of these. I find the tone a bit too genuinely, stomach-churningly spiteful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous