Wonder Woman '92

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

"Great Hera!"

Andros began to move in and out with steady strokes and his chest teased her sensitive nipples as he rocked on top of her. Satisfied that she was in no discomfort the alien slid his hands under her gorgeous ass and raised her up to meet every thrust he made. Diana planted her feet on the bed as she was impaled most lustfully on his rigid pole. As he fucked her with increasing pelvic thrusts she felt an overriding sensation build within, a feeling thus far never experienced.

"By all the gods I feel most strange."

The sweet friction of their joined bodies increased her desire and her perspiration as they were sealed together by their mutal moisture. Having never had such an experience before she was completely delirious with an unbridled passion overwhelmed by the fullness of him in her throbbing sex.

"I need, oh..."

Her hips moved faster as did Andros, himself nearing his limit. He loved her curvaceous body against his, so soft and sensuous on his harder frame. With her hair fanned out across the pillow he thought her to be the most adorable in the galaxy. Andros nibbled her collarbone as she raised her neck for him and her eyes screwed up and her mouth hung open. He fucked her with harder strokes now as he glided in and out more urgently and she slid her calves up against his. She groaned loudly and as he peered into her opened eyes he saw her lick her lips then shudder as she climaxed and her warm and sticky outpourings matted his pubes. Diana clutched him tightly as she turned a bright red and wallowed in her orgasmic release, a crescendo of delight that rocked her very being. "Ugh!"

His hips moved from side to side and his body pressed on hers harder as he drew out her orgasm and Diana knew he could hold out no longer. Andros came too, unable to stem the inevitable tide and jetted his seed into her sodden quim. He pulled out almost all the way and then drove back inside, his cum dribbling out and down the crevice of her ass. Diana, her powers restored laid back, was desperate to regain her breath as he slumped onto her still embedded within her. The pair of them laid in each others arms for a long time, basking in their mutual rapture, and she could feel his heart pound.

"Will you return to Earth with me?"

Andros kissed her on the cheek and smiled.

"I'll be back in fifty years, will you wait?"

Diana looked into space and thought long and hard on the last few hours of sexual activity and exploration.

"I wouldn't bank on it honey."

Her thoughts and desires had been forever altered and there would be no turning back.

END

123z
123z
825 Followers
12