Wonder Woman's Sex Adventures Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's understandable," said Hal. "I can now see why you went through all of this."

"So, are you upset with me?" Diana asked.

"I'm here, aren't I?" Hal replied with a big smile. "I never said I was upset you went through all this. I'm very willing. I just wanted you to know that I knew what this was all about. So, if you're still willing to take this to the bedroom, I'm here for you, babe."

Diana was not going to question any of it. She was upset that he figured out her plan, but at least she'd get what she wanted. She grabbed Hal by the collar of his uniform and dragged him to her bedroom. She didn't need to force him into her bed, but after his big reveal, she wanted to show him that she was still in control.

They started kissing as they removed each other's uniforms. They fell onto the bed, where they held each other's naked bodies as they made out with each other. He grabbed at her tits as she began stroking his dick.

Hal suddenly turned green as his powers supercharged his body. The light he was emanating was very bright for Diana, but she didn't mind because the green lantern powers would make his body stronger for him to handle her in bed.

Diana made him get on top of her, and she opened her legs wide for him. Without any hesitation, he shoved his dick right into her pussy. Hal left it in there for a moment, he wanted to enjoy the feeling of Wonder Woman's warm, tight pussy around his dick. Diana felt a great sense of satisfaction to finally have a dick put inside her after not having sex with a man for so long.

Hal started fucking her slowly as Diana held him close to her body, letting out moans every time he pushed himself into her body. She begged him to go faster, and he complied with her request, picking up his speed. His large, green-glowing dick was hurting her, but in a good way that she loved.

"Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me good!" she yelled.

An orgasm shot through her body, and she let out a scream so loud that it momentarily distracted Hal from his performance, and his green light almost went out before he brought it back again. He didn't mind; he liked that he was giving her pleasure.

When she was ready, Diana made Hal get on his back. She started stroking his dick, slowly at first, then more quickly; it felt to her like she was stroking a glowing green steel rod.

When she was done stroking him, she repositioned herself on top of him, guided his glowing green dick back into her body, and began riding him hard. His hands were firmly placed on her hips as she began bouncing around on his dick. He just laid back, watching as this amazingly beautiful woman enjoyed herself as she rode him, her hair flying wildly and her tits gently jiggling around.

As she rode him, Diana felt something strange coming from behind her, as if there was another person there. She turned around and was startled when she saw a nude green construct of Hal behind her.

"I thought this might make things more fun," said Hal.

"Next time, ask first," said Diana. "But let's try it out."

The green Hal construct had an erection that looked just like the real Hal. It pushed its dick into Diana's ass, and she moaned to show how good it felt to have it in her like that. As the fake green Hal fucked her ass, she began riding the real Hal's dick harder. She had never been double-penetrated before; she always thought it would be with two real dicks if she ever tried it, but she still loved it nonetheless.

They tried to be careful, but the bed was rocking back and forth so hard that it was breaking the wall it was against. Diana got a custom-designed bed made with Amazonian steel for just those occasions, but the two super-powered beings were becoming too much for the bed to handle. Finally, the legs of the bed broke apart, and the mattress fell on the floor. This made them both stop fooling around and have a good laugh at what just happened.

"It was fun, but maybe now we should finish without your friend," said Diana.

Hal made the green construct version of him disappear, and they went back to work. Hal wanted to have his turn to pleasure Diana, so he got her on her back again. He began pounding away at her as hard and fast as she could. This time he wanted to try something different with his powers, so he created green chains around Diana's wrists, pulling her arms back and holding them at opposite ends of the broken bed. Diana could've easily broken through those green chains, but she thought it would be more fun to go along with it.

"You're so creative," said Diana, gleefully. "Now put a collar around my neck, as well."

"If you insist," said Hal.

Hal created a green chained collar around Diana's neck and pulled it back. He had the collar tight enough to choke Diana while still allowing her to breathe freely. He figured with how things were going, Diana would like to be chocked a little, and from her reaction, he was correct.

Hal began to aggressively fuck Diana harder, giving her every ounce of strength that the power of the green lantern could give him to give her pleasure. Another orgasm surged through Diana's body as she screamed obscenities into his ears, things Hal never thought he'd ever hear a woman say.

After a while, he couldn't hold off much longer and knew he was on the verge of exploding his cum inside of her. He tried to hold it off as much as he could. He wanted to spend as much time as he could with Diana. He managed to hold off for a few more minutes until, with one final thrust into her pussy, he shot his cum right into her.

As Hal's dick went soft, he stopped glowing green, and the green chains and collar he put on Diana disappeared. Hal then got off of Diana and laid down next to her.

"That was amazing," he told her as he breathed heavily.

"You were wonderful; I needed that so much," said Diana.

"Thank you," said Hal.

He moved in close and tried to kiss her on the lips, but she stopped him.

"We're done here. You can go now," she told him.

"What? That's it?" He asked, bewildered. "After all that, you want me to leave."

"I got what I wanted from you, and you got laid. Isn't that enough?" she replied.

"I just thought--"

"What? That this would become a thing?" she said. "Don't act so needy, Hal. It's unattractive."

"I'm sorry," said Hal, looking very confused.

"Don't worry, we'll still have some fun now and again," she assured him.

"Thank you," he said with a large smile. "I have no problem with that."

They both got out of the damaged bed and put their uniforms back on. Hal was on the verge of flying out the window when Diana stopped him.

"By the way, can you please stop by Vixen's place?" she said. "She texted me looking for you, saying it's urgent."

"Thanks for letting me know," said Hal. "Goodbye Diana."

He flew out the window, and as soon as she was sure he was out of range, she called Vixen on her communicator. Vixen appeared on her screen naked, looking as if she had just gotten out of the shower.

"Vixen, your plan worked," said Diana. "I am no longer hungry for dick."

"You slut," said Vixen in a cheeky tone. "Who was it?"

"Green Lantern," Diana replied.

"Nice."

"I sent him your way now, saying you needed his help with something urgent."

"Thanks for warming him up for me," said Vixen.

Diana hung up and began making plans to replace her bed before Steve Trevor returned.

12