Wonderful World of Pornography Ch. 07

Story Info
Meet the Queen.
1.3k words
4.75
3.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Izzy and Lucy lay on the bed for what seems forever. As they lay intertwined, the director enters the room yelling.

"Wake up!" She screams. "She is here and we need to film before she gets mad and leaves!"

"Huh? Wait! You mean Lancia Thruster is here!" Lucy shot up in bed, ignoring Izzy.

"She's the best! Why are we still here!" She yells in excitement as she shakes Izzy awake.

"Yes! Izzy can join later; we need you there first for your bit." The director grabbed Lucy as she was barely done dressing back up.

Izzy was still a bit groggy after waking up. He rubs his eyes as he looks down at the sheets. His legs were covered in Lucy's cum. He grinned, wiggling his legs and rubbing them together, feeling how squishy everything was. He started getting out of bed, careful not to slip, and get changed back.

He had seen a couple of films by Lancia, she was a bit more mature than the other futas but had gained a lot of fame from her movies and more than that, a reputation. A reputation for being very dominant, making a film an instant hit, and for being a diva. As he slid on the high heels, he could hear Lucy moaning in the room next door. He was trying to clip on the tear away top as the director burst in and pulled him along, forcing the clip on.

"Hurry, she's almost done! Don't forget your lines!" She pushed him against the door as the sounds of moaning was slowly dying down. "Just enter when she asks."

Izzy listened carefully as he wiped away the last bits of cum from his legs. He could hear them both talking, some angry words, then some soft words, until suddenly he heard the command.

"Princess! Enter!"

Izzy nearly stumbled as he opened the door but was careful. He saw the queen standing near the throne, her long black dress draped on it. Lucy, the knight, was knelt facing the queen. Izzy noticed the pool of cum and Lucy's labored breathing, and continued to walk over to the queen, slowly, making sure the camera caught his wide hips and long legs. He knelt down in front of the queen, and got on two knees.

"My queen! You summoned me?" He said in a soft voice that seemed to have gotten even more girly since the last scene.

The queen lifted her dress a little to the side, showing her long black boots through the slit in the dress and then pulled out her cock, letting it stay limp in front of his face. Izzy immediately put his palm under it and kissed the tip, as that was the proper way to greet the queen.

"Yes! I have been hearing rumors!" She shot a look to the knight, then back to Izzy.

"Its seems that you do not want to marry the lord! Is that true?"

"Ye-yes my queen." Izzy said softly, looking at the floor while biting her lip. "There is someone else I love."

In anger the queen kicked the princess onto her back and stood over her, crouching a little so her cock was hung just above his lips. "How dare you!" Her voice boomed in the whole room. "The lord was gifted with a fine cock, a cock any slut princess would be grateful for! Do you no longer love cock?!"

"N-no my queen! I love cock!" Izzy begged as his lips were lightly grazed by the queens' cock with every word. He could taste the cum still on the tip as he laid there, frozen. "I love cock, but there is another cock that I love. I love it more than anything, I lay awake at night dreaming of it. The taste, the smell, how it feels, how it looks, everything about it, I am deeply in love with it, and I cannot live the rest of my life without it!" Izzy speaks loudly, trying to get his point across.

The queen crouches down, letting her cock rest fully on his face. "I did not know you were so deeply in love." She pats the side of his head. "Very well!" She gets up and sits on the throne, looking at both the knight and the princess. "I shall not only allow you to be together, but will also give you, my blessing!"

Lucy looks up at the queen, then at the princess. They both smile to each other and are about to hug and kiss until they are stopped by the queen.

"But before that, you must slay the dragon!" The queen smiles, happy with her decision. "The lord agreed to take care of it for the princess ass in marriage, however if there is no dragon to slay, then there would be no need for the princess to marry the Lord."

Lucy stood up and walked over to Izzy, putting an arm around her as she raised her sword in the other hand. "I vow to kill the dragon! Me and the princess shall both travel together to meet the beast! And when we are done, I shall take her ass in marriage!"

Izzy looked up at her, smiling with bright eyes as the crowd of extras cheered and Lucy gave him a playful spank.

"Cut!" The director yelled. "Great work!"

Lancia got of the throne and hugged Lucy, kissing her cheek. "Wow! You are both very good! And have great chemistry together!"

"Yes! He is so well trained; he makes it easy!" Lancia grinned as she pulled Izzy over.

Lancia leaned down and pet his head. "You could do well in this industry. I hope to see you in more projects."

"Thank you, ma'am! It is an honor just to be in the same scene as you!" Izzy smiled from ear to ear as the musk exuded by both started to get to him.

"Let's get something to eat before the next scene!" Lucy chirped in. Izzy nodded but Lancia was busy and took her leave.

Lucy and Izzy both sat together at a table, eating the provided sandwiches, fries, and other things left for the actors. They spent the time together just making small talk and getting to know each other.

"So how did you get into porn?" Izzy asked, biting into a sandwich.

"Oh, well I just used to work at some brothels, training new sissies, and I guess someone just heard of my work and I started with some little scenes, and now I'm here!" She giggled as she took a sip of the water. "How did you get here?"

"Me? I have been in a bunch of films, but just never had a major role, until the director gave me a chance, so this is my first movie." Izzy smiled as he finished his sandwich.

"Wait! No way! So, this is your first film?"

"Yeah!"

"No way! I don't believe that!"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you are so well trained! I thought this was at least your 10th or even 20th film!"

"Hahaha well, you can thank Kali and Catherine for that. They are the ones to train me."

"Uh huh. I heard that Caesar helped too." Lucy giggled as she finished her bottle and got closer to Izzy, wanting to hear more details.

Izzy blushed as he sat back in his seat. "Well. I mean. He did kind of help."

"How do you mean?"

"Well, I did not know I was interested in cock until he showed me."

"Oh wow! I can't imagine that!" She smiled as she got even closer. "Look at this!" She grabbed his tiny cock, making him wince. "I mean there are smaller cocks, and yours could be smaller, but you are not fucking a girl with that!" She smiled and grabbed his ass, squeezing it. "And with an ass like this, you were made to be butt slut!"

Izzy squirmed as she pulled and pushed him, playing with him like a toy. He let her, enjoying the attention. They spent another hour talking about their experiences, cocks, toys, movies, actors, etc. until the director came back.

"Let's go people! We need to change the set! We just have one more scene and the dragon is on her way!"