Wondering about a Threesome

Story Info
Fantasizing about what a threesome would be like.
2.1k words
4.45
10.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a little bit older female, I'm pretty modest, and a little bit conservative. That being said, I like to watch porn with my husband, and my favorite porn is threesomes. I love to watch 2 guys and one girl, but if I was to be in one, I would want it to be 2 girls and one guy. I dont think I would ever have the nerve to do it, but I love to fantasize about it. I decided to put my thoughts into a story, so below is how I would like it to happen if I ever really did participate in one. I'll use a fake name, but she is a real person that I'm thinking about.

I would be home when "my friend" Alicia comes over. Alicia is a little younger than me, but I've know her for many years. Alicia is a small woman and very petite with small perky breasts. I'm a little bigger woman, not fat, just maybe 15 lbs overweight. My breasts are 36 c and not as perky as they used to be.

It's a snowy night and we're just hanging out watching a comedy on T.V. with my husband Joe. We were all drinking wine and my husband asked if we wanted to smoke some pot to make the movie even funnier. We decided it would be a good idea, so we all smoked a little. The movie turns out to be terrible so we start watching "wild things" it's an older movie that is very sexy. there are some lesbian scenes and also a threesome scene. When the movie is over we start talking about the sex scenes. My husband says, "ok, I'm out, you two can have your girl talk, you dont need me," and with that he gets up and leaves.

We were still feeling pretty good because we never stopped drinking our wine and Alicia says to me, "do you think you could ever do the threesome thing?" I almost fell over, I wasn't expecting to hear that question come out of her.

I answered as honestly as I could, I said, "I think it would be amazing, but I'm not sure if I could actually go through with it, and if I did, I'm not sure if I want it to be a stranger or someone I know."

She said, "I agree, but it would definitely be someone I know, at least I know the person's background."

If was feeling a little brazen because of the wine and pot so I said, "Would you want a second guy or Girl?"

She said, "Oh no question about it, another woman, this way I have more things to play with, besides, woman's bodies are very sexy." Now my head was racing, all I could think of was her in bed with us, Wow.

I knew if it would ever really happen, it would be a night like tonight. I convinced her to stay over because of the snow and the drinking. she agreed and I made up a bed for her. As I was making up the bed for her I got up a little nerve and said, "The conversation we had before about the threesome has me thinking crazy thoughts and I'm not sure if its right or wrong.

She said, "I know exactly what you're thinking, and I'm thinking the same thing." she looked at me for a minute and then said, "us right? Me you and Joe?" I couldn't believe she was thinking the same thing, all I could do was nod, then she smiled and said, "Absolutely, I wouldn't think twice, I would just be afraid it might strain our friendship." I had to think fast to assure her it wouldn't if I wanted this to actually happen.

I said, "The only one who would ever have a problem would be me, and trust me, if we did actually ever do it, I would not have a problem."

She looked at me for about 30 seconds without saying a word then said, "I'm in if you are." I almost fell on the floor, my fantasy was about to actually happen. I wasn't worried about Joe, because what guy doesn't want a threesome with two attractive women. So right then and there we decided it would happen. We filled Joe in on our plan but he was skeptical, he didn't believe I would go through with it, so we smoked again and all went upstairs.

I had Joe shower first and as soon as he was out I asked alicia if she wanted to be in the bathroom with me when I showed, she agreed and we both went into my bathroom. I told her I would shower first and she could watch, I thought that might break the ice a little, and it did! When I finished I dried off my front and asked her to dry off my back, she was more than willing to do that for me and I noticed she took a couple extra seconds on my ass. We switched places and I got to watch her shower, damn she had a great body.

I toweled her off as well and we both put on our robes and joined Joe in the bedroom. To make everybody feel a little more comfortable, I had Joe stand up and all 3 of us disrobed at the same time. Joe was already getting hard, and who could blame him, Alicia was very sexy. We all climbed into our bed and I had Alicia between us. I said, "mind if I start," and I gently played with her tits. She laid there with her eyes closed just enjoying the moment. I asked her if she minded if Joe helped me and she said she would love it. I watched as Joe played with her cute little tits. At this point Joe was completely hard and I decided it was time to step things up a little.

I told Joe to lay back, and when he did, I started rubbing his cock. At this point I was giving my husband a nice handjob while feeling up my best friend, I was a very happy girl. I asked Alicia to take over the handjob I was giving my husband, and when she did, I used both of my hands to give her a full frontal rub down. I was rubbing her tits and belly slowly making my way down to her clean shaven pussy. When I got there she had no problem spreading her legs for me so I could do a better job. I saw Joe watching us and I warned him not to cum, if he did, then the rest of the night all he could do was watch.

As I played with Alicia's pussy I asked Joe to please use my vibrator on my pussy for me, since both of my hands were busy. As soon as that vibrator touched my pussy I nearly had an orgasm. I was having my pussy played with while I was playing with a beautiful woman who was letting me do whatever I wanted. Joe said, "ok, when do I get to make some requests?"

Alicia responded by saying, "let me guess, you want us to go down on each other, right?"

Joe said, "of course I do, but first I want to watch you two sit side by side and play with your pussies." The thought of sitting next to Alicia while she was masturbating was turning me on.

I said, "sure, we all get what we want tonight," then I looked at Alicia and aked, "would you like a toy or do you prefer all natural?"

She said, "normally a toy, but I think Joe would like all natural better, so I'm good, I'll give him a nice show." Not wanting to be outdone, I agree not to use a toy either, both us us just playing with our pussies. I leaned against the headboard and Alicia was right next to me. I put a little lube on my hand and went to work. I enjoy playing with my clit, so thats where I started, Alicia on the other hand immediately put 2 fingers right into her pussy and spread wide for Joe to watch. He was definitely enjoying the show because his dick was straight out and hard as a rock. I was enjoying it too.

After a couple of minutes I suggested that Joe fuck me from behind so we could both watch Alicia play. It only took seconds before I was on all fours in front of Alicia and Joe was buried up to his balls in my pussy. She was giving us a great show playing with herself when all of a sudden she gently grabbed my head and pulled it into her pussy. I was so excited to eat my first pussy. I must have been doing a good job because she kept pushing her pussy into my mouth. He clit was hard and my tongue was dancing all over it.

after a couple of minutes I looked up and said, "do you want to switch places?" She nodded and then I asked Joe, "would you mind fucking my friend while she eats my pussy?" He told me he would do whatever was needed of him. We switched places and I watched as my husband push his cock into her now, very wet pussy. She let out a soft moan as he entered her and she immediately bent down and started to lick my pussy. I looked at Joe and asked him, "You enjoying yourself as much as I am?"

Joe said, "I've never been this horny in my life. Watching you get your pussy licked by Alicia is the best thing I've ever seen." I smiled and started rubbing her head as she was eating me out.

When she was done she looked up and said, "do I get to request something?" I told her of course and the she said, "I want you to sit on Joe's cock while I sit on his face, do you think that would be possible?"

I said, "oh yes, and you're in for a treat, Joes eats pussy pretty damn good, but I'll let you be the judge." So Joe laid on his back, I climbed onto his rock hard cock and Alicia straddled his face. Joe was having the time of his life eating her pussy while I rode him like a cowboy. After a few minutes while she was still riding his face, I climbed off and started to suck his cock. I heard a muffled moan as I swallowed him and I knew he was enjoying it.

I asked Alicia if she wanted to help me suck his cock and she said she absolutely wanted to help, so we were both taking turns sucking him off. His cock was in my mouth, then immediately out and right into hers, he was getting the best blowjob of his life. At one point she said to Joe, "Are you watching us?" he nodded then all of a sudden, she took Joe's cock out of my mouth and started to kiss me, tongue and all. Wow, I could taste my husband's cock on her mouth and that made it all the more sexy. When she was done, she immediately swallowed him again.

At that point of the night, we all needed to cum, especially Joe, at least we had a few orgasms along the way, but he didn't. Alicia told Joe to straddle her and when he did, she grabbed his cock and started to jerk him off. She looked at me and asked, "do you mind if I have him cum all over my tits?"

I said, "not as long as I make myself cum at the same time." So I laid next to them, turned on my vibrator and gave myself an orgasm just as Joe was cuming all over her. Her tits were covered and he even got some on her face, but she didn't seem to mind at all.

We finished the night by watching her give herself an orgasm because it wouldn't be fair if she didn't cum too. Our night ended and we all slept together. When I woke up, Joe was already gone and Alicia was laying naked next to me. I wanted nothing more than to grab her and continue what we were doing last night, but I wouldn't do that without Joe being there. She must have felt me awake because she turned and looked at me. She said, "last night was absolutely amazing, and if Joe was here, my hand would be all over you right now."

I said, " I was thinking the exact same thing, but I guess we'll have to relieve ourselves in the shower instead." So we got up, took a couple of "very long" individual showers and started our day. So in case you forgot, this is only my fantasy, but damn, I would love nothing better that to live it out! Maybe someday!