All Comments on 'Wonders'

by Wickedgyal25

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please, continue!

Already hooked :-) and curious how things evolve...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Very well written, especially for a first story. I'm ready for the second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Interesting start

This has the potential to be a very interesting story. Don't be discouraged by the undeservedly low rating. Once you get to the sexually explicit part, that will change. I look forward to your next issue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good start to a great story

I can’t wait till the next chapter. Hopefully it will be longer but for your first submission this is really good ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What's the girls name?

Nice start but what's the girls name? She has her older sister Jess and her friend Susan and the curly haired brunette or think of herself.has her attention when she sees her walk past her and she gets her all flustered with am inconsequential question before replying how cute she is when she squirms.

She will be the target of the curly haired brunette who will seduce her as her own possession, perhaps help her decide she is a submissive pet to a dominant lesbian. Plus use her to seduce good friend Susan. Later when her conquest talks about her frustrations with older sister Jess who is always bottom line right and so judgmental about life and how it is supposed to be lived. Maybe the curley haired brunette will find another dominant woman and give Jess for her to try to seduce and make her a submissive slave. Even make Jess feel so small and thoroughly humiliated in front of her younger sister as the brunette along with her domne friend treats the older sister like a little girl who cannot think fur herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Intrigued

Okay so this was a great start! It ended too soon. I’m definitely on the edge of my seat waiting for the rest! Please continue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWickedgyal25@Wickedgyal25
7 Followers
26 year old 1st grade teacher.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Wonders Series Info