All Comments on 'Words'

by jezzaz

Sort by:
  • 827 Comments (Page 5)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Second reading...

....and just as good. Well reasoned and totally logical. Don't see where the adverse comments are coming from! It does require a measure of concentration to follow the reasoning, the words used and their effect. Definitely 5 stars.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 6 years ago
Sweet.

So well written. Intelligent story. Just read it. *****

Ocker51Ocker51almost 6 years ago
Realistic 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

A very good read 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Decent

A decent story ,but I would have liked to know what happened later,did the two cheaters stay together?.

katibkatibover 5 years ago
This is not a novel!

Very good writing. And, contrary to some opinions, this episode, this short story, is indeed finished. There was a confrontation, a nicely argued argument, and a conclusion with the adulterers being tossed out the door.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
pointed

It has been quite a while since I read this, and I had forgotten how nice a job this author can do telling a story with dialogue. Really nice.

notme

notmenopenotme@mail.com

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Excellent story

Great story by one of the best writers I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story!

Good story and well told. I hope I never cross paths with a wife like this!

hawken50chawken50cover 5 years ago
Great story

I would love to see a continuation and the fallout that occurs.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago
Re: hawken50c

After the emotional battering the wife just took from her husband, I can only see one way this would go... a nervous breakdown.

He totally destroyed her self-respect, making her think she was an evil monster. Kristi knows that the person she loves the most now despises her, because she hurt him so badly with her betrayal. On top of that, her relationship with James is now utterly wrecked, as she will subconsciously blame him for everything that happened, while knowing that they have no future together. To have thrown away her husband and marriage for nothing... ouch!

Finally, flushing the wedding and engagement rings was the real killer. They were made from her father's wedding ring (I presume he's deceased), so she'd blame herself for losing something so precious. The shame from that would be absolutely overwhelming, especially when she realised that a symbol of her father's fidelity to her mother was now lying in piles of shit, all because Kristi cheated on her husband.

Along with the guilt trips and disapproval from all their friends and her family, the sequel would be pretty brutal for Kristi. (And of course if Jezzaz wrote one, I'd love to read it!).

green117green117over 5 years ago
@hawken50c, powersworder

There are two continuations/sequels, neither by Jezzaz.

One ends in a reconciliation, one is a mildish BTB. Neither has a breakdown.

Go to the alphabetical story tool at the top of the LW home page, pull up X, go back one page, and find "Words"... the other stories are in the next few entries.

The additions are worth reading, but are not as good as "Words", IMHO.

Green-something

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No wonder

No wonder she was looking for someone else, if she asked him what he wanted for breakfast, he would spout a novel about it. How would the egg feel, was the pig happy, did the baker who made the bread have a happy marriage, etc etc.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
One of my favorites!

This really is one of my favorite LW stories. The husband breaks it down nicely, revealing the lies and intent leading to unavoidable consequences.

What I would really like to know is what was wrong with this wife's head? I'd like to hear a psychologist break it down and explain how anyone could convince themselves of such nonsense?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Logic

An unassailable weapon. Well done Sir

The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 5 years ago
Ugh!

Started out good. Then it got awful.

We are judged by what we do, not what we say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks green117

...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@The Navigator

Your profound insight no longer exists in the "metoo" age. I really like this story gave it 5stars when first read it.

SkubabillSkubabillover 5 years ago
Excellent

One of the best BTB stories ever. With this one story this author became a favorite. Five stars just isn't enough.

SkubabillSkubabillover 5 years ago
Brilliant

I thought I was led to this story by a tease from another author who wrote a follow-up to this story. If anyone knows about that please post it here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What next

I find it interesting that there are so many BTB stories, but the potential outcome of suicide never appears. At least this story hinted at the possibility.

That may or may not be a “deserved” outcome, but often there are shared children involved. How might they feel about a vengeful husband who took it a step too far?

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60over 5 years ago
Wow so excellent

A true tour de force against the cheaters handbook arguments.

I wish a follow-up could show final destruction of her extra-marital affair.

It's one thing to predict it, quite another to see it happen. It would be a nice scene to have her come back to the empty house, for sale sign planted in the yard, and her to finally realize that SHE DID THIS TO THEM BOTH. Too little, too late, but then she would understand the consequences of her actions. I wonder how his life would turn out. Lots of pain and anguish I imagine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LIMERENCE!.......................KRISTI IS SUFFERING FROM LIMERENCE.

Limerence is a term coined in 1977 (it was often referred to previously as EROS) to describe one of about 5 to 8 types of love (the number varies depending on who the expert is and what web-site one looks at), and it describes a very common form of love that initially exceeds all others and is probably, in my layman’s opinion, the most common cause of marriage break-ups where one of the partners has been unfaithful.

It is experienced by those in its grip as the most intense and wonderful form of love and longing for the other person involved, and this is a result of brain chemistry releasing endorphins and other “feel good” chemicals into the body. The downside is that it doesn’t last and usually leads to a break-up of the new relationship within 1 to 3 years. A really good explanation of how it affects marriages can be found here (and many LW authors may find it useful for story plots):

https://www.marriagehelper.com/lover_or_spouse.html

I experienced it myself when I was in my early 40s, and it surprised and also scared the hell out of me. I suddenly (and I really do mean “suddenly”) found myself incredibly attracted to a woman 20 years younger than me who I worked with. Up till then I had no interest in her at all except as a work partner, and in fact I didn’t even like her that much. She was average-looking but she was a bit of a flirt and I was happily married with a couple of children so I initially just flirted back as a bit of fun.

One day, after we had been working together on a job away from the office and were driving back, suddenly out of nowhere I felt an overwhelming and intense love for her. I guess this also sometimes happens when people who are not particularly religious are dragged along to a Pentecostal meeting and suddenly find God despite never having felt that way before, and although I’m a non-theist I have seen this happen and it almost perfectly describes what happened to me. I’m still relieved years later that neither of us ever went beyond very mild flirting, but I was a bit of a lost soul for a year or so and could think of nothing but her, and during that time my libido went through the roof (my wife got the benefit of that) and I really felt like I was 18 again. The interesting thing is that after about 2 years I felt absolutely nothing for her – zilch, zip, nada, and even today over 20 years later I still wonder what the hell happened and what was I thinking, but knowing about limerence has helped me to understand what I felt and how it happened.

For those wondering what will happen to Kristi, then I can tell you that even without the seeds of doubt that Mike has planted in her brain she will lose not only her perfect marriage but also her new fuck-buddy as well, and live her life in depression wondering what she ever saw in James and how the fuck she threw away everything.

Still one of THE BEST cheating wife stories in Loving Wives, and quite possibly more true-to-life than most.

Pencarrow

ByronicBitchByronicBitchover 5 years ago
5 stars isn't enough

One of the best LW stories I've read till date. Words can truly murder someone.

StormKing33StormKing33over 5 years ago
5* Unique, not the usual LW tired cliche

The deepest emotional and psychological story I have ever read in LW. Visceral cuts on the psyche make this story exceptional. Needs a follow-up story.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Again

Still one of the very best stories ever in LW. You really can destroy someone with words and it was done beautifully here. The fist to the bastards nose didn't hurt either. A wonderful BTB by jezzaz.

WordcraftWordcraftover 5 years ago
WORDS DO HURT . . .

But not as much as having someone you love betray your implicit marital trust, then crush their avowed fidelity under their boot heels while they humiliate 'the one they love' by rejecting them for a smug, sniveling, low-life cheating man whore.

The really sad truth is there are a lot men and women like Kristi. They are called sociopaths and they have no regard for others and have low or non-existing moral consciousness.

I would love to see a sequel to find the man whore cheated on her and left her and her Pollyanna mindset in ruins, and have to eat every word she used to defend her actions and decision.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Chapter 2

A story about the aftermath of her decision would be interesting. To see what kind of blowback she received from friends and family.

cybojicybojiabout 5 years ago
2nd read

Agree about the non responsible liberals that think they do no harm. This story was a masterpiece in calling out bullshit. The ending was perfect. She will fold in on herself over the future as he finally got thru to her. Ive seen this in real life and ive experienced it. Both are damaged long term. Her self worth is gone. And it is deserved. 10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Bobble Heads

He talked to much!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: Bobble heads

Maybe you're just being sarcastic, but you DO realize that was the point of the story, right?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: Chapter 2

Not to toot my own horn, but I wrote a follow-up, Words - A Sequel. Many thought it unnecessary, but others like yourself, were interested.

0zed0zedabout 5 years ago
Words & Violence

A punch in the nose is more Than Just Words!

It's VIOLENCE!

I JUST LOVE VIOLENCE!!!

DevlinCarnateDevlinCarnateabout 5 years ago
Another Thoughtful Take

First of all:

>So take with you the knowledge that you are an evil person - that everything you've done here has been evil incarnate

Upfront, let me say I had absolutely nothing to do with her. This is all on the bitch.

OK, well, I liked this tale for sure. The one thing is that many of the things the narrator said in asides were far more devastating than some of the things actually spoken aloud. I think Kristi got off lightly.

Part of the art of the story telling is that yes, there is often more than some esprit de l'escalier in authoring, making the narrator seem more witty, adept or heroic in the retelling.

But in Jezzaz's storytelling, it was clear that the insight into the narrator's thought process was that, despite the ferocity and suddenness of what Kristi was springing on him, Mike was very much in control and had very clear idea of what he was doing and what talking points he wanted to make (e.g. how to twist the verbal knife and how Kristi would take it). I felt that some of these rationales and supporting ideas, if spoken as dialog, would really have let her know how shallow and malicious her thoughts and acts were and that she was not only not getting away with it, but that she'd never live it down either, e.g. "She'd gotten away with it with me because I'd trusted her". That idea there if spoken aloud is, by itself, a knockout punch: that Mike had trusted her compared to the planted seed that James would *never* trust her, is simply devastating to a woman's psyche. She was always going to be watched with suspicion. Yes, he did make the point earlier, but this would've been such a deeply cutting point, highlighting that he was aware of why she was able to cheat in the first place, but made with brevity.

Next, one of her justifications that really stuck with me (said knowingly from both hindsight and as a reader, post-publication) was Kristi's defense that her family would indeed understand her position, and support her decision:

>"I think they wouldn't approve, but if I got to explain it to them, to explain how I didn't want this to happen, that it just did, that I want to be happy, and this is my path to it, they'd understand. You know they want what is best for me."

This is good writing in that word choice carefully shows the very real power of self-delusion of the cheater here. She has confused what "best" means. Her relationship with James *clearly* isn't what is best for her, it's what she *wants*, along with a cuckolding of Mike. But in her constructed fantasy world, it's only what she wants that is "best" (and I'm using airquotes around 'best').

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Only one flaw:

He was too clearheaded. If he had no warning, I doubt he could remain so lucid, so persuasive, so articulate. That said, it was a fun read.

One other thing: I'd almost recommend letting her keep the rings so every time she looks at them she is reminded of what she lost. James is going to be a BIG disappointment down the road and the reminder will be a constant source of pain for her.

Very good story. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Incredible story

This really is one of the most amazing and emotionally brutal break up stories I've ever read, now for my third time. The amount of thought Jezzaz put into the psychology of a cheater is both inspiring and kind of awful. What a terrible thing to ponder, really. I feel for both Mike and Kristi in that they're both going to suffer immeasurably due to this. Mike has the cold comfort of having defended his own moral high ground and stood up for himself but having been betrayed by someone he had complete faith in and having been completely unaware of it in any way is going to mark him for life. Once that kind of self-doubt is introduced into one's psyche, it's nearly impossible to completely dispel and it'll insinuate itself into virtually every aspect of one's life. He wasn't just being melodramatic telling her that he'll likely never trust a woman fully again. As for Kristi... well, Mike spelled it out in the story and she's never going to get over it. How can she?

This story puts me in awe and also saddens me terribly. Even though they're just fictional characters, what happened between them is just awful. The sheer arrogance with which Kristi faced Mike down tells the reader just how much she took his love for her and trust in her for granted. What a terrible way to treat someone you say you love. Despite what the various reconciliation stories might say, once a trust that implicit is shattered it will never be whole again. It'll never be as pure and reliable again. Doubt is insidious and regardless of the level of comfort there's always the knowledge that the person is capable of betrayal. For some people that's acceptable and they can be perfectly happy with someone whilst holding that knowledge deep inside. For someone who trusted implicitly, though, they have to learn how to deal with the world afterwards. More importantly, they have to learn how to not question or doubt themselves. That's a lesson that can take one a lifetime to learn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I disagree with Just-Words, sorry mate.

I've been through a situation like this, and my mind was clear. In fact, I made realizations and points that I never would have guessed I was capable of. Her actions crystallized points about her character that I must have noted only in my subconscious mind, but never considered. So yes, I suppose love is blind.

And the protagonist in this story does it for a living, so it's very believable.

I enjoyed this story immensely. Should I say enjoyed? Maybe not, but you had me hook, line and sinker. The tension was palpable.

Excellent work, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pure Evil

Probable one of the best stories I have read in some time. If there was a 6 star rating I would give it. I could feel the pressure build in my chest the same as if I were experiencing it personally. I tripped over a few of the lines of the story, possibly being a regional thing, but otherwise it sounded like a true story. Not sure I could control myself to that degree but at the end every thing he predicted about trust if she works over or he comes in late is true. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

GymShortsGymShortsalmost 5 years ago
I'm shaking...

Coming off my adrenaline rush. Could not put this story down starting from page two. Words, they can build a person up or tear them apart! What a great take on BTB.

5*****

ChagrinedChagrinedover 4 years ago
I also have been in a situation like this.

But, since I am NOT a liberal in any sense of the word, I just shot him and punched her. You see, I know I am evil. I am the evil you pray for when the barbarians are at the gates because you know you ain't gonna keep them at bay. :)

But, it was a great story.

Regards,

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stories on this site....

....are supposed to entertain. That's all. We are not talking a philosophical treatise or renown in literary circles here. This story certainly meets all the requirements of entertainment. In spades! Five stars.

calibammacalibammaover 4 years ago
Hell yeah

Hell yeah! Man would I love to hear what happened afterwards

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
mostly good.

To me the whole first page was not needed and dull. On the start of the second page you had a couple of.... I could go on about ... and my mind was screaming for the love of god no!!!! Once the first 1 1/2 pages was over the story was pretty good.

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
I just read this again

Pure gold. Top notch story.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
In minority opinion words are fine but as Teddy Roosevelt said speak softly and carry a big stick

Or sticks and stones may break my bones but words can't harm them

So action

Just caught cheaters and that lucid?

Most centered person I know

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Light up the garbage

This was an excellent example of how shining light on garbage shows it's still garbage no matter what people say it is, very good.

ibbunkibbunkover 4 years ago

Words, is an appropriate title. Unfortunately way, way too many words. Thanks for your hard work though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A Very Perceptive Story

That is at least as good as any I have read where the face down absolutely destroys the cheater, for me it ranks with angst of Early walking up the stairs in Longhorn-07's ending Too High A Price. Before I wrote this I read sbrooks103x sequel that he mentioned in his comment. While I think it's a good story as far as it goes it had no where near the effect on me as this gut wrencher did. I agree with Mike in that he is never going to be able to fully trust another woman again, this betrayal went far too deep into his soul. Even without the sequel Kristi's relationship with James is doomed, just as it was from the start. If she ever thought she could build on or rebuild her relationship with Mike it would have ended when he flushed the toilet. Magnificent story of lust, betrayal and evil. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well written as well as good human insight

I liked the overall story but have to say the comments about the "wine reviewing" were priceless. Those are my thoughts exactly. Yeah, I know that doesn't have any relation to the story but it was too good not to comment.

HikingThruHikingThruover 4 years ago
Words can speak louder than actions

Excellent, again, with each reading. I disagree with the punch at the end, however satisfying it may have been. For such a logical, disciplined person, and in a story about the power of words doing great damage, the punch somewhat defeats the point. Mission accomplished, marriage symbolically flushed, Mike ended with a dumb move that could have put him in jail and at an extreme disadvantage in the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How did she take being put out and ending her marrage?

I would like to hear the out come of all this! Great story but I like to see how she made out with a new guy and how he found a new love in his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
KB needs to read this to understand the power of confrontation

This is a 5 star story. Thanks for your work. King B wrote A Perfect Marriage about an apparent year's long affair but left out the confrontation. He failed to prove there was an affair and didn't explain why it happened and carried on for years. You on the other hand wrote a complete story and I have read it many times over the years.

reasonable man

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Outstanding!

This is the clearest expression of the point of view of people who have been cheated that I have ever read. I wish everybody on this site would read it. I wish this story would serve as a point of reference / baseline for all future loving wives stories.

BlueHemiBlueHemiover 4 years ago
Brilliant!

I want more!

mower9527mower9527over 4 years ago
“Please sir, I want some more”

First, please what happens next, and second - “dick face”, “dick polisher”, etc was hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good

Good story ,where is the aftermath?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More Please

This needs a second part.

Vstar67Vstar67over 4 years ago
Finish it please!

I would love to read the aftermath of this one. Please finish it. I know my own imagination could do it , but I’d rather read it from yours.

crazycujocrazycujoover 4 years ago
Please finish this!

My heading says it all , please add another chapter! Thanks!

johsunjohsunover 4 years ago

Good story. Is there another chapter in the works?

MormonJackMormonJackover 4 years ago
Wow... great story! 5 stars

Thank you for sharing.

One thing, on an editorial note: don't use "I could care less", it is "I couldn't care less." (7th to last paragraph).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Destruction Overload

I've read a whole lot of betrayal stories, but this one takes the cake. This is one of the best I've seen. I like the way you left off but would love to see the aftermath if possible. Anyway, thanks for sharing the great story!

Keep Writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

Probably the best I've seen. Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story.

But one problem. When he hit the low life dirt bag and he fell down why didn't he kick him in the balls. Just once so he would be unable to have sex with the whore for a few days.

SnJ2430SnJ2430about 4 years ago
Good POV

I happened on Words-the sequel first, which gave me a different perspective and was of a different style. However, the one thing many "wife goes on a date" style stories do well (and yours was intellectually the master best) is to explore the "what was she thinking" aspect, before the recipient hubby either BTB, or accepts, or as in the also good "Interdiction" reverses the intervention. Here the "other man" isn't explored in detail, and the blame of selfish, deluded conclusions by the wife is heartbreaking; but its obvious by the interlopers reactions that he was an active homewrecker and clearly intended the consequences. Most importantly, this was an excellently crafted and written story for readers, with virtually none of the stroke-story detail, save a few implicatory remarks by the pained Mike. Outstanding, and I'm glad you permitted SBrooks sequel which adds to the explanations. Thanks again.

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 4 years ago
Well!

Probably the most intelligent work I've ever seen here, or anywhere for that matter. Excellent story, thank you very much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No chuckold there

Needs to be more men like this. Take no shit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bellevue, WA

Nice story. But, as a former resident of the Crossroads area of Bellevue I don't remember it being called a suburb of the city of Seattle. I worked at North Gate and commuted across 420 for almost a year. Shortly after moving to Edmunds, the toll was removed. Sheesh.

CorzineCorpsCorzineCorpsalmost 4 years ago
One problem:

Why didn't he kick that a$$hole of a "man" in the balls? I would have liked to have seen some retribution for that $hitwads nasty smirks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 Stars

Finally a Man doing what is right ..

nzzynzzyalmost 4 years ago

all right maybe not

woodwardwoodwardalmost 4 years ago

This is beyond any doubt one of the best stories on this site I have ever read, Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great

About time a story about a man that won't be a cuckold and share his wife. More of these kind of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I read this for the first time a long time ago. An email acquaintance made reference to how good this story is and I agreed. I had to read it again. First, I have to point out that there are some great quotable moments here. This one made me laugh out loud for real:

"She frowned again. Another hit. C3, C4 and C5 next, please. Maybe I can get her battleship this time." Seriousluy, that right there is priceless. Lol.

Anyway, I love this story because it's an excellent experiment while at the same time very real and relatable. I am a counselor. Listening, communication, reading nonverbal cues and body language are the main tools in my tool chest. Like the protagonist that training is designed to help but it can also be used to manipulate and exact emotional destruction if so desired. I don't believe that was done here at all. I know Mike stated he wasn't "proud" but really, all he did was deliver a smackdown of truth on two manipulative individuals. They wanted to minimize their guilt and betrayal and he wouldn't let them. Mike had a well reasoned rebuttal to every lie, half-truth and attempt at emotional blackmail they threw at him. It was a truth burn. I only wish I could be so calm and organized in my thoughts if ever confronted with a situation like this. Who am I kidding, I would cut the bitch and then take my husbands balls to hang off my rear view mirror. Anyway, This story is fanfuckingtastic. Aces Jezz.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
that was smooth

wow

rlh100rlh100almost 4 years ago

Ugly story. Good but ugly.

BeauReadyBeauReadyover 3 years ago
And That, Your Honor ...

... is why I had to kill them.

LOL!

Brutally honest and direct. Excellent insights. Succinct and probative.

No doubt or vacilation: 5+ * stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
2nd Read...Still 5 Star

Only thing this is missing is a recap of her life after she was tossed out of the apartment. What did her parents, sibling, friends have to say??? What happened to "asshole"?

It just would have made an excellent story really great......the aftermath.

Maybe a "chapter two"?

Introvert269Introvert269over 3 years ago
Nicely done

Nicely written, but definitely needs a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I could feel my IQ dropping as I read this story

cybojicybojiover 3 years ago
I felt the rage

Being put In a position similar to this with my ex soul mate, I understand crimes of passion. I wasnt able to find the words you did but I did hurt the man physically and she was ostrisized from me, her friends, and both families. Her life was never the same....would also love a follow up to this. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yep to make this story complete

It needed a second chapter or an epilog at least, so it's just another unfinished story. I hope another great writer will finish the story.

GrrrilaGrrrilaover 3 years ago
Wow!

Awesome, 5*

Would love a follow up to see where they land though.

Great stuff.

ealexerealexerover 3 years ago
I am broken

In my middle age I went off the rails and cheated on the best woman I ever knew.

Went with a lady about 20 or so, little red haired girl.

She wanted to have my red haired baby.

I, as the wife in your story, laid out a plan to my wife to share myself.

Your story has made realize how much I hurt her with my WORDS.

She was an angel to have stayed with my broken self.

I did stay with her until many years later I held her hand as she took her last breath.

And there are tears.

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
osc

going to have to give it a 5 just for mentioning my fav author O.S.C. even if yeah he is a religious nut lol

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
use

ur imagination, i know what happen to the cheaters. the MC spelled it out for us

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Where do these wives come from?

Seriously, do they not know their husband? Anyway, as horror stories go, this one is very good. It has evil, lies, confrontation, and in the end it has defeat of evil. All it's lacking is a heroine with two brain cells to rub together. That's not a complaint about the writing, which was very good.

bobareenobobareenoover 3 years ago

Wonderful exposition, excellent dialogue, both interior and exterior. Added this to my favorites, and added the author as well. While this ended perfectly, it surely left me wanting a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It was more then just words, it was action.

I think he communicated his pain and her betrayal very graphically, and in great detail. I hope for his sake that he gets some decent help with his pain, it was septic. Loved how he mediated this.

Wh00sherWh00sherover 3 years ago

5* fantastic from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 stars for throwing her out

But, if your a liberal why didn't you agree with her plan? Most liberals would.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

I didn't enjoy it, far to much hurt and unhappiness, but I gave it 5* because it was so well written and stupid people do stupid things. She was a stupid wife and paid an heavy price, he was right saying they could never trust each other, no future for them together

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

The subtitle to this is “Can you destroy a betrayer with just words?” Not sure about that but you can destroy a good story with too many of them.

A page and a half of background that only about half a page was germane to the present.

Exposition is important, that’s a given but when Kristi makes a statement and we have to wade through 300 paragraphs (only a slight exaggeration) of his thoughts before we get Mikes response, by which time those of us with short attention spans have forgotten what he’s responding to, well it’s a little trying.

Once we get to the meat of the story it’s really good.

Rant over lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
outright pathetic

A new low of fake creative mind.

OBSunSeekerOBSunSeekerover 3 years ago
Second Ending With Actions - Please

Once in a while I read a story that comes back to me in the middle of the night. This is one of those stories. The author wrote what he said he would write now I wish he would go back and do what others have asked and end the story with actions. There should be a destroy the Bastard/Bitch chapter. The Bastard (James) needs to suffer and pay the price for what he has done. They worked together with her being the curator of a technology museum. Washington State does not allow for Alienation of Affections. The museum should have rules on sexual relations with supervisors (curator) and other personnel. The bigger hit would be to the reputation of the museum and the affect on membership, corporate sponsors, fundraising events and volunteers. Who wants a slut representing a museum? The board of directors to the museum should be able to handle both of them. Or all of the corporate sponsors fundraising events, memberships and volunteer’s get to know everything about Kristi and James. Corporations do worry about their reputation and if the Museum Board doesn't handle it and remove Kristi then at every opportunity and event Kristi’s reputation becomes the museums story.

The Bastard (James) needs his own advertising such that no one wants their wife or girlfriend around him. Some background information on James would bring out the other women that James has been with (or is with) and others might want to be involved in payback to James. Payback from me would be simple and direct but not fatal. It would mean that James would have painful, crippling and lifelong problems to deal with and his days of a home wrecker would be over.

Please go back and write a second ending with actions. Sometimes betrayals need more than just words.

CaptFlintCaptFlintover 3 years ago
Wow

This one struck close to home. Well written and very painful. A Chapter 2 would be nice.

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

Wow! Very well done. Harsh to read, it hit home, hard. Very well done.

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave58over 3 years ago

Gave it a 5. A good read just at 1st it was a little boring too much writing way too much information about the sky of than that I really enjoyed it the bitch is gonna be suffering for the rest of your life for what he did them and the idiot that was sitting with her it's just that he's an idiot.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Yes 5/5, l wish that this story continued to the bitter end where she finds the truth of his words, Her, being shunned by family and friends, the lover leaving her because of her self inflicted depression and her alone and in pain.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Haha, this was equal parts heavy-hitting and hilarious how he had to break down a simple concept to an idiot. It's borderline parody on how a 'real man' should behave in response to this situation, but it makes up for all the waffling that the men in some other stories do.

1...34567...9
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjezzaz@jezzaz
I don’t know why this bit exists? Like I’m gonna tell you about myself.