All Comments on 'Words'

by jezzaz

Sort by:
  • 828 Comments (Page 7)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nagyon jól megírt , "húsbavágó " történet,kár hogy nem volt folytatás,kellett volna!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One thing I didn't understand: why flush the rings down the drain? Sure she loved then but let her know that they would be pawned for what ever he could get for them and if she really wanted to she could search the pawn shops to buy them back when he didn't claim they before the dealer could sell them to someone else. He might even hint that the pawn dealer might be in some other city. She would have to search after a few months and hope to find them to reclaim them as a reminder of her stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written story but I found it hard to follow at times. Lots of psycho babble and sermonizing. Ending was okay; an epilogue would have been nice.

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

The emotions evoked at the closing was so intense it makes me want another chapter covering the resulting happenings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sadly My wife tried the same thing with Me . Sadly the Sherriff believed her . I was glad that a CHP officer that Knew me was their . Needless to say her and her Lover set Me up pretty darn good . She got the house and the Car and I got my truck and retirement and did not have to pay any Alimony .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m not sure how I feel after that weirdly I don’t blame her an that’s shocking to me, but all I see is he’s vindictive an violent an manipulative they are not good qualities an id rather be in solitary confinement then tied to a guy capable of being so dangerous, he’s almost mildly gaslighting her it’s strange how I saw this it really left a bitter taste in my mouth at what an asshole the husband was an he deserves to meet someone just like him thats his punishment his wife’s had hers being married to him for 11 years

Anallicker01Anallicker01over 2 years ago

Eloquent words from hubby! I would have loved to have his words when my 1st wife told me she wanted a divorce!

Your fans need a follow up, chapter 2 where they both landed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5***** liked it. Emotional damage, 100%

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How have I missed this story for so long? No Vicky-boys here! Puts wife and James both in their respective places and he is decisive in doing so. How about a 10 years later sequel?

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

There is no need for a sequel, epilogue or next chapter. jezzaz read the tea leaves of the future in the telling of the story itself. He laid out what was going to happen to each of the three characters; Kristi, James and Mike himself. Re read the story starting at "Not today Kristi, I thought." He lays it all out!

The author apparently hates writing the "setup" for the story; you know the descriptions, the words that convince us that this was a loving, trusting marriage, at least on his part. This shows in the lack of "energy" in the text. But he come through in the end.

5* Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed reading this again - kudos! I wasn't going to comment this time (I did the last time) but I happened to read the anonymous drivel from 25 days ago. This woman is even worse than the wife in this tale, at least she felt a little shame.

Thanks for your tale jezzaz.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

def 5 star story.

No need for hub to worry about "makes me look a dick". The final response in decking the asshole was exactly what should happen in these cases as should her realisation that she has committed an unrightable wrong and will have to live with the shame of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cruel. I like it

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

Too wordy. Second time still of the same opinion

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Would have been infinitely better if you had tried as hard to write someone closer to a real woman and less a LW cut and paste wife as you did dragging this out.

Not that it was bad, but if this is one of your shorter ones the big question is is why do you love to hear yourself talk so much (so to speak)?

Honestly at some point she would have just screamed "Shut the fuck up, you win, I'll fucking leave!!!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it!

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The pain of betrayal from someone you love stays with you forever. This was well written and clearly thought out. Some terminology might be a bit highbrow for some

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

I don't feel he've said anything worthwhile. She would have realized it all in time anyway. The only meaningful things were flushing the rings, punching the guy and throwing them out.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

reread for me. think I would have called her "Evil" very early in the "discussion", more time for her to feel the enormity of her evil actions.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianabout 2 years ago

I’ve read this twice and enjoyed it more the second time. It is well written and I love the was he sliced and diced Kristi. Keep up the good work.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

5 stars - second read.

Yes, this was two pages too long, but the ending with ASSHOLE getting smashed in the face was worth it. I also would have preferred to have the rings taken to a pawnshop, rather than flushed. I think it would have increased the SLUT'S suffering level a notch or two, knowing her wedding rings were sitting in a pawnshop and would be sold to another couple who might cherish them far more than she ever did.

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

You can actually go through and half page of text in parenthesis and get the whole story in less than 5 minutes. What's with all the backfill of this idiot, like long conversations including the slime who's fuckin his wife, is he that much in his own head? He spent an hour verbally and psychologically sucking that guys cock before he broke his nose, hardly worth it for him or the readers. 500 word speed story at best. ⭐

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 2 years ago

Much ado about nothing....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too much verbal diarhea.

Story could have been shortened

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"In an ideal world, you'd be content to just have all of me."

What a delusional cunt.

He would have been happy to have all of her, assuming she had it to give. But she didn't. She was giving a pretty big chunk of "all of me" to her dumbass fucking fuck buddy.

I'm glad that stupid cunt got the scorched earth treatment.

All the pain, destruction, and desolation she inflicted on her husband crashing down on her in one fell swoop.

I love it when people like that get destroyed. Their world left as smoking wreckage.

Their plaintive wailing fills my heart with joy, because justice has been served.

She gave no mercy, and in return, received none back.

The balance is restored.

The bitch has been burned to a crisp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thanks for punching the guy. No when you are narcicist enough to cuckold and expect it to be accepted you are to ignorant for words to be deciphered into anything that would change the persons intentions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the Orson Scott Card bit. So true.

Good story.

GuSannGuSannabout 2 years ago

Okay.. In a real world, I doubt she will sit down and try to talk him into accept HER open marriage.... I doubt she will bring the other guy into the house to be there in front of her husband... And I doubt any guy will not punch him in the face and through him out at the first sight of him....

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

read it before, I wished I'd have had the words to throw at my cheating ex wife but all I had was tears when she said she wanted to go out and se what's out there, but could she come back if it didn't work out??? What would you guys do? I walked and cried some more, yeah I'm a wimp. We divorced, end of story? Nope. This was a good and another example and proof there really is a Martian Slut Ray that hits many women indiscriminatey.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

This was actually my third reading of words and in my own experience this story is quite close to reality, at least in my case. Good luck guys. Keep those women barefoot and pregnant. Of course I did here a rumor someone gave them contraceptives and tennis shoes si I guess that ain't going to work anymore, darn!

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

One of LW great classics, that sailed right over imaweasel’s empty liberal head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Day-um. Classic is right. Humbinger of a tale. Thanks for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the all time classic LW stories. Period.

Those that find it “too long” or too many words, I’m not sure what you are looking for. An author puts in the exact amount of words required to tell their story. My suggestion is stick to the dump and cum stories that are more intellectually within your IQ spectrum.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99almost 2 years ago

I read another LW story with a similar ending. The husband told his wife that her punishment would be that the children they both wanted would never exist. They would never go to Lamaze classes together.

He would not hold her hand as they grew older.

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

Betrayal earns complete destruction. Well done!

Ranger001Ranger001almost 2 years ago

Well, J.*,

637 comments ago you posted what I think is a Master Class in human discernment and interrelationships! WOW!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If I could give it a 5x5x5, still not enough> Outstanding!

CaedynCaedynalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic dialogue, and explanation of the narrator’s thought process. Very well done. You are a wordsmith! Thank you for sharing. Five stars.

Alberto_MBFAlberto_MBFalmost 2 years ago

Very poor effort. The wife is a caricature, most of his diatribe was useless, and all of the background information was irrelevant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

way over explained and some incorrectly

NickCaveNickCavealmost 2 years ago

This story was brilliant. No doubt, many complaining need fucking and suckling in every story to be considered "good". I can't heap enough praise on this story, but I really hope that I am able to come across something like this again. Something emotional about love...and what it means to different people. If you've never been cheated on besides your high school cheerleader GF or that 6 month relationship that you thought would be forever, you probably can't understand how wonderful it is to read this story. Even with the man's world destroyed in an instant, knowing he survived and sunk daggers into his cheating wife, it made me feel good, not sad or mad.

If anyone knows of any loving wives btb stories like this one, please let me know!

NickCaveNickCavealmost 2 years ago

oh, there is one thing that I believe would have fit in very well during the speech the husband made about them never being able to trust each other, which was fantastic...the husband should have looked at his wife and said something along the lines of:

You two foolishly thought I would accept this perverse arrangement. Lover boy has been just happy as a clam fucking you here and there. Hell, this arrangement you two so foolishly were counting on had you spending two weeks here with me - two weeks that he would be free to do what he wanted and fuck whomever else he wanted - knowing you wouldn't be stopping by unannounced to ruin his fun. Well, you're now homeless which means, Lover Boy now has to take you in full-time! How long do you think it will take before he realizes you're not nearly as fun once he's stuck with you 24/7? Living together is a much different ballgame than fucking a married whore on the side...especially when that new live-in girlfriend's tits start sagging and he realizes he's still young and you're an aged whore. I'm sure you two will have a long, happy life together. I can't wait to hear you've been kicked out of Lover Boy's life and you literally have nothing.

Something along those lines would have been wonderful.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Sometimes BTB is appropriate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stupid bitch. Divorce her and sue his ass for interfering in the marriage and report them to their employer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this one. I was about to be disappointed until you DID have him smash laughing boy's nose. It's one thing to nail a married person when you don't know that they are married, it's another to do it when you know that they are. It's an ass kicking waiting to happen if you're trying to steal the spouse.

Mojo648Mojo648almost 2 years ago

I URGE YOU TO CONTINUE WITH A 2ND OR 3RD PART PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Okay, I've read this twice, 4*s the first time, 2*s the second. The problem is that it isn't completed. This was written eight years ago and in all that time, you couldn't imagine how some of the things you implied might happen, actually happens (distrust between the lovers grows, then explodes? What happens next? He deals with distrust of women.... until he doesn't? What is her family's real reaction and how does she handle that? How does she handle the door slammed in her face while dipshit bleeds on her? After eleven years of marriage, who gets what and why?). I believe this needs a Chapter 2 and maybe a chapter 3.

Nato_Nato_almost 2 years ago

*slow clap* Damn fine rant. I feel satisfied like I just had great sex. Omg. I need a cigarette. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Anonymous3 months ago

"In an ideal world, you'd be content to just have all of me."

What a delusional cunt.

He would have been happy to have all of her, assuming she had it to give. But she didn't. She was giving a pretty big chunk of "all of me" to her dumbass fucking fuck buddy.

I'm glad that stupid cunt got the scorched earth treatment.

All the pain, destruction, and desolation she inflicted on her husband crashing down on her in one fell swoop.

I love it when people like that get destroyed. Their world left as smoking wreckage.

Their plaintive wailing fills my heart with joy, because justice has been served.

She gave no mercy, and in return, received none back.

The balance is restored.

The bitch has been burned to a crisp."

LEGENDARY RESPONCE.

GREAT STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

PLEASE WRITE MORE!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Shame this is 8 years old as a to how it finished up , did or didn't she reconcile with her husband or did she stay with her fuck buddy , did the husband serve her fuck buddy and firm for allowing this relationship ?

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobalmost 2 years ago

Well done. Great construction of the characters. They were memorable and realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Somehow I feel the story is incomplete, however it is a great story. A little on the rambling, but great.

Ginger630Ginger630almost 2 years ago

What an evil bitch!!! She really thought he’d be ok with it?! What pissed me off the most was when she didn’t want him to have another woman. Is she freaking serious?! She goes out and has an affair and yet wants Mike to be faithful?! Wow. Of course she couldn’t have kids. She had a huge set of BALLS!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How boring

bobareenobobareenoalmost 2 years ago

One of my all time favorites. I return to read it every so often. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is sooo good and you are a very gifted writer BUT the story is incomplete. It's 8 years old now. Wish you would add more to "Words". Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I understand that Mike was devastated by what Kristi had done, but for a guy who claimed he still loved her, he used the nuclear option and absolutely destroyed her - and he absolutely meant to do so. He even alluded that she would likely do something drastic- like kill herself. And he was fine with that. I suggest that he is evil also. Two stars ⭐️ for this one.

Pjam1968Pjam1968almost 2 years ago

Awesome written, love turns to an overwhelming need to hurt when there’s no warning of the cock situation .

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

What cracks me up is some fucking pussy in the comments was like "if he really loved her" FFS ARE YOU SERIOUS 😇😇😇😇

Is it more genuine that the more you love someone that the sense of betrayal makes your negative feelings more pronounced? Maybe cucks are just latent homosexuals who get off in the creampies but for the average GUY we get fucking PISSED.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownover 1 year ago

Two pages too long and just so repetitive of stale LW bullshit lines. I should have guessed this writers idea of BTB would be this weak.

SeaChangerSeaChangerover 1 year ago

Excellent explanation of reality !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant essay dissecting cheating and betrayal in general!

HenwynHenwynover 1 year ago

Extremely well written with a lot of thought! Pity about some of the comments but even a good grammar checker can't help with a confusion of belief and reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story... I have read a lot of literotica stories and found this one intriguing.. I can't write for shit and this is the first time I have commented.. As for "Edge of Sundown"? How can he post negative comments when he hasn't posted any stories himself? He is either a shit story teller like me or to scared to post anything because of the negative comments from people just like him.

Sorry to rant...

Excellent story and I'm now heading to read your other stories..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG, What incredible writing! I felt every emotion, understood every hurt and even laughed at the wry humor. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Write a follow up.

Moonbat74Moonbat74over 1 year ago

Great story. Would just like a bit more detail of the fallout. An Epilogue, perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needs a little follow up for closure, you know they left divorce final but their love didn't last ....

She realized the mistake she made

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He would have spent that evening in jail. Throw something breakable against the wall to show your anger, not punch the guy and face assault charges. Payback can come later when his alibi can be sorted out. Dialogue and

thoughts were superb.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

It didn't end there, sadly it needed another part, or maybe just a page with an epilogue, not my favourite stories when they don't end leaving the reader in limbo.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

Too much time spent writing about him in his head. I quickly started scanning for quotation marks that indicated an actual conversation. This could easily be shortened to two pages or less. ⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was almost great, the punch I have no issues with, the flushing the rings I do, symbols are just that once she walked out the door all meaning they have is lost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There was maybe a 1-2 page semi-decent story buried in this 4 page word vomit.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Splat goes the The Turd's nose!

5

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Like the story but it does need a better ending. AAAA++

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Mediation is a "voluntary procedure for the constructive settlement of a conflict". For sure, I have read better separation talks here. For a professional mediator, an average performance!

Pinto931Pinto931over 1 year ago

Outstanding story!

PrefshavenPrefshavenover 1 year ago

"it just happened" was when I had to take a dump the in a traffic jam. 5 stars for the punch, it should have been a kick to the nuts tho.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

A touching and romantic story of a husband’s love for his, he had the patience of Job. Tee hee! Great story, I giggled and laughed and said to my self 'this can't be real'. But then again I knew a guy at work that had been married for years and years then his wife went on a woman's retreat. When she came home she was ready to divorce her husband because of what was said and preached at the retreat. In fact one of my good friend’s years ago wanted to kill my wife at the time cause my wife and convinced her to leave my friend. It wasn't long after that my wife moved out to her own apartment. Meeting with her she told me she fell out of love then she said she just wanted to ‘go out there and look around, but if it didn’t work out could she come back?’ I got up and walked out the door. The divorce was final a few months later and the divorce itself only cost $75 bucks. So much for forsake all others and for better or worse. So you the kinds of things happening in this story are not to far from reality. 5 stars

Oh, about nixrox comment on violence, I bet he doesn’t believe in spanking misbehaving children, probably even believes if you say ‘no’ to a child you’ll ruin his psyche.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It doesn't matter if it wasn't done perfectly. It got me to the end - or to an end - that I find as satisfying as I can imagine such a situation as being. 5.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

5 stars - DGFERGIE - I abhor any kind of violence - But the ASSHOLE in this story deserved the smash in the face.

I am a military veteran and I have seen up close and in my face - more violence and dismembered bodies than I care to remember. I do not like to be reminded of that in the stories on this website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Certainly 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incomplete

Great byline but terrible ending as it incomplete

A short description of the fallout would have been nice and would have completed the storyline

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

I love him exerting his manhood over the arrogant prick that assumed he would be a wilting flower. She 0bviously didn't prepare numbnuts for the storm they were about to unleash, his ego took a big hit. He won't be sitting on any other husband's couches for another confrontation in his future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stunning! Five stars ⭐️ for this one.

JBird11JBird11over 1 year ago

Luv it, great story and how he spells it all out for them. Would love to see more of an ending and how her family took the news.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anyway no. If you can rationalize and have no real clue who your significant other is after that much time you will be validated even before his nose is reset.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

I just realized that my comments are rarely about the writing, unless it is dreadful or fantastic. Usually, my comments are how the stories make me feel. By the end, I didn’t like anyone. All that time spent establishing his negotiating creds was wasted.

nogravynogravyover 1 year ago

The second time I've read this and I am struck again by how extraordinarily cerebral it is. Character development in the protagonist and James was good, but that of Kristi drifted slightly. The concept was unique and made for a highly enjoyable read. Great work!

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

It is scary to think that there may be a little bit of Mike and Kristi in each of us. This story pointed out something that I always thought was overlooked in real life and it involved the James character. He sets his sights on a married woman and works to destroy all the love and trust in their marriage, breaking the bond of the family, destroying the friendship and memories of the husband and wife. This is a despicable and vile interloper. And yet, this is the man she chooses to be with, to live with, and to love?

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 1 year ago

This is one of those tales that should, in my humble opinion, be continued.

I just finished reading it for the second time. I had remembered it as being one of the very few stories on Literotica that I had rated with five stars. By the end of the first. page, I wondered why I hadn't given it at least, the verbal credit it deserves. It’s well plotted, VERY well written, and, even though it’s a tale not that uncommon, it still reads like a totally new plot. It’s so well constructed and written, that one feels as if it’s totally new. I see where “no gravy" has said, “I am struck again by how extraordinarily cerebral it is.” I couldn’t agree more. It’s as if one is taking a course in advanced psychology. It’s one of the best stories I’ve read on this site, if not number one, then certainly in the top five.

I’m so happy that it destroys that old and tired lament that many cheaters use: “what happened Kristi,? did you trip and fall onto his dick?” Finally someone, some protagonist has the balls to say...this type of behavior doesn’t just happen, It is a decision not an accident. No one just “falls in love” without meaning to do so. It requires a decision.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well done. And Sarahwithlove skewers the nub (or nubs) of the story.

5 stars

SNPHLoverSNPHLoverover 1 year ago
Loved it.

This could be a series and I think how the fallout goes down would add to the story.

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoover 1 year ago

The best response and reaction I've yet read to the entitled cheater.

JBird11JBird11over 1 year ago

Great story, I luv how he destroyed her with the words and point out what she had done. Great job, thanks for sharing.

Bigcountry365a69Bigcountry365a69over 1 year ago

Damn good had me on the edge of my seat ,I couldn't put it down,where the rest ,the next,I need more

shadrachtshadrachtover 1 year ago

Could have used an ending. Some level of hope to even out the anger and hurt. Still, well written for the most part.

1...456789
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjezzaz@jezzaz
I don’t know why this bit exists? Like I’m gonna tell you about myself.