All Comments on 'Words'

by jezzaz

Sort by:
  • 827 Comments (Page 6)
lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago

Yea part2 please

woodwardwoodwardover 3 years ago

This story ranks in the top 5 stories I have read on this site. So well done.

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

sbrooks103x

@Anonymous Re: Chapter 2

Not to toot my own horn, but I wrote a follow-up, Words - A Sequel. Many thought it unnecessary, but others like yourself, were interested.

I had to laugh at that comment. Yer always tryin to toot yer horn.

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 3 years ago
Re: Anon 09/16/2020

And you just kept reading, all four pages...

"Life is tough, it's tougher when you're stupid."

One thing about O.S.C., as far as I know at least he didn't start a 'religious' cult populated with dimbulb Hollyweird types. If they had any real world smarts they would have read Hubbard's early stuff where he flat out declared it was all just a way to make money.

As many times as I've read this story it just gets better, I just haven't figured out how that's even possible. *****'s Signed: BTW

MeredithXMeredithXover 3 years ago

Jesus. I don’t think anyone could be that composed or that articulate under that kind of unanticipated stress. It was some powerful ranting, though.

Here’s my gripe. This isn’t the first story I’ve read where the cheating wife not only hopes but unilaterally and openly ASSUMES that her husband will accept a “new interpretation” of marriage. Where’s this ridiculous idea even come from? (Look up “February Sucks” by GeorgeAnderson for another take on this nonsensical premise.) So I had to deduct a star for an absurd point of conflict.

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago

Wow, again, my second reading. Many of you reading this think it's all fiction and most of these loving wife stories are pretty close to reality. My first wife of 13 years, after she moved out and left me with two young daughters had the temerity to ask me if she went out and fooled around with other guys and it didn't work out could she come back to the marriage. But I'm just a wimp and sat there with tears in my eyes. Yes its a true story. She left never came back.

This story explains it all but who has that kind of think and speaking when faced with the loss of not just a wife but a family? Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

Outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Now, I'm a liberal, too. I believe in socialized medicine, in caring for all parts of the social spectrum and all the rest of it.

In other "Words", the character's moral principles and grasp of the consequences of public policy choices are childlike. Good to know, Author. Otherwise, it's a very well done story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
And?

ok story but too many "words" until the ending. Although an epilog would have been good for a conclusion

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

I think I've read this before - clearly 5* but it was quite verbose in sections. Some of it allowed the reader to build on the character's psyche, but some was fluff. Loved the mental twisting that ripped her persona in pieces. All the lawyers in world won't be able to pu that back together again. (Now I need to find the "authorized" epilogue I saw today in LW...LOL

jezzazjezzazabout 3 years agoAuthor

“Where’s this ridiculous idea even come from?”

This is a really good question. I think it takes willful blindness on both sides for this to surface in this way. Blindness on the part of the side being betrayed, because he willfully didn’t see that his or her spouse is the kind of person who can harbor these thoughts, - and I tend to think that if you are the kind of person for who, this is palatable, you tend to reveal that kind of attitude to your spouse at some point. And blindness on the part of the person doing the betraying, because all you are thinking about is how it affects you, and what the obstacles are to you getting what you want or feel you need, and not how it affects others.

In the latter case, I see that as deliberately not looking too deeply into the effect because of you did, you’d know you shouldn’t do it. A sort of ‘if you look into the void, the void looks into you’ kind of thing.

I think humans have an almost infinite capacity for deliberately not examine feelings or actions that may impact others adversely. We are very good at not looking at things we know we’ll have to change if we really examine them properly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well done

She is so delusional that she might not be quite as destroyed emotionally as the husband thinks. But he certainly planted the seeds of her emotional destruction, which she so richly deserved. At least her brother likely will recognize that his sister is an even bigger POS than he thought when warning the husband about her at their wedding. And at the end, "James" got a small part of what he deserved. Good story, 5 Stars.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 3 years ago

I know this story came out awhile ago but I'd love a follow-up, see how the cards settle after she was thrown out. Great story, really shows that words can hurt just as bad fists though I'm sure James would disagree.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I've probably read this four times now, as I 'trip over it' from time-to-time. Each time I am impressed by it, the way it is written, and the skills of the storyteller. To sum it up in a word, "BRILLIANT."

If only more L/W writers were this talented.

Bravo, Jezz.

RamazaRamazaabout 3 years ago

This is the first story of yours I ever read, and I have to say it’s a very power read, going to be reading a lot more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

just think they will cheat on one another in about a year or so

des67des67about 3 years ago

This was my 1st story I have read of yours... I say was because I'm rereading the story again, I loved the complete story... Very well written, a continuance would be great to add to the story...Awesome job...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story has a long way to go and needs at least one more cats,brilliant concept thank you

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Pretty close to a perfect story! Somebody please write a sequel!

ibbunkibbunkabout 3 years ago

Words aren't enough.

Lacking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

LOVED the story and the writing. Would love to see what happens next even though it's been years.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Wow a great BTB and kick her to the curb. Though I think it was foolish to flush the rings down the toilet. but great effect. Well done 5 stars

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleabout 3 years ago

Well done.

This is exactly the resolution that is needed for those who betray others.

Make them face up to their own responsibility.

5 stars all the way.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleabout 3 years ago

Just perused a few comments.

Why would it be foolish to flush the rings? In the context of the story, they had been rendered worthless. Meaningless trinkets. Junk.

Actually not meaningless. The act of flushing them gave them meaning again.

The only reason for saying it foolish, would be too hedge your stance on the action... to proportion at least one bad act onto the protagonist.

Secondly, no sequel is necessary. As a matter of fact, it would detract from the story.

Any further exploration of these characters would just be a paint-by-numbers forgone conclusion.

The power of this story is contained in the action, dialog and outcome. To extend it would only serve to dilute the impact of this scene.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Interesting story but I didn't feel it is finished. It left me wondering where do they go from here seems that there is more to be written with this story.

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 3 years ago

dragged on there alil in the middle but overall pretty good story.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Liked it.

Now to read the sequels

brownlabbrownlababout 3 years ago

Thanks for the great story. After my third read in as many years, I still resonate with the theme excellent work thank you again for sharing.

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 3 years ago

That was kind of awesome.

5 stars

usaretusaretabout 3 years ago

I wanted more. Perhaps one day soon?

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941about 3 years ago

Finish the damn story, at least another chapter. You are a talented writer, keep up the good work. I look forward to your next story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sadly unfinished but great read.

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 3 years ago

the dialogue was on point and good riddance. may the bitch suffer with guilt for the rest of her life

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 3 years ago

this is now you handle that whole cuckold line of BS that slut tried.....BYE BITCH good riddance.

woodwardwoodwardabout 3 years ago

This is one of the greatest stories on the site!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I will never,ever understand someone who has the nerve to tell a writer (with one or two lines of text) that they wrote four pages of a very good story but didn't know how it ends? How delusional can a person be? Thank you jezzaz for a great story, think this is my third time through.

somewhere east of Omaha

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

An excellent story. He gave it to her like she was afraid he would and she had no defense for what she was doing. He tore her explanation and rationale to pieces and rubbed her face in it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The writing is outstanding, the ending broke my heart although it could not end any other way!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
What is evil?

Is a pathological psychopath with no conscience evil? Or just a really bad person that doesn't know the difference between right and wrong? Is a shark evil? Or just being the creature it was born to be?

I think real evil requires conscious thought. Doing something wrong because you know no better is bad, but not really evil. Doing something wrong when you KNOW it's wrong, ignoring your conscience and sense of right and wrong, and doing it anyway for selfish reasons is evil. Knowing that your actions will have consequences and hurt someone, and still doing it is true evil.

In this case, the husband was right. Kristi truly was evil. She knew right from wrong, knew her actions would hurt her husband, and made a conscious decision to do it anyway, regardless of the consequences for her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
I don't see why

People think that this is in any way unfinished. It's done. It's got the fork sticking out of it and all. Why does everyone need to be hand held to a conclusion that they find satisfying? We know what happens next, it was explained. He sowed the seeds of destruction in her new relationship. Do you need to read it to know that it doesn't last? He said he was going to get on with his life. Again, do you need to see the words to believe what was already written? He destroyed her self image, we don't need to see her break down to know it happens. Do we care if he gets a dog? Goes to the movies? Eats the same brand of food as you do?

Have a little imagination, this is as finished as any story needs to be.

traddisagaintraddisagainalmost 3 years ago

so 'die' all cheaters. Women always wanting something extra and destroying everything they already have in the process. This tale reminded me of George Anderson,s 'February Sucks'

traddisagaintraddisagainalmost 3 years ago

I think the reason some readers suggest the story is unfinished is because they are disappointed there isn,t more to read, it being such a brilliant interesting, mind enthralling tale

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is brilliant, Jezzaz. Thank you for such a well-planned, well-written and psychologically perfect piece of work.

10* (were possible in Lit.) So, 5* it will have to be.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

5 more stars

Another good one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow, I hope mediators aren’t as full of BS as that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lawrie1941…..just what needs to be finished? Do you want to know the make of car they drove away in? Perhaps you’d like to know how long it took for James to recover from his broken nose? The story is fantastic as it is.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

Excellent story, I am going to use some excerpts in a letter to my ex wife from 40 years ago, Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WOW!!!

Snaglepuss67Snaglepuss67almost 3 years ago

Really good story love to find out what happened next. Or from the wife's point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Truly excellent story. A great read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is of course an amazing piece, hell just look at the number of comments! To me the most damage he did was when he described what she in the mirror every time she looked. I've never met a woman yet that could pass a mirror without looking to check her makeup, what ever. Now she will have a constant reminder of who she REALLY is. Man, THAT IS CRUEL!

somewhere east of Omaha

MisterMordinMisterMordinalmost 3 years ago

I wish I could have done this when I found my wife was having an affair.

Instead there was a physical confrontation, with me, him, a shotgun, my arrest and time in prison. Damn! And then life goes on...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story.

RSKY

TajfaTajfaalmost 3 years ago

5 stars and simply a great story. I know it's complete as it stands but I would love to know how their lives turned out. I would think his prophesy turned out to be true and the cheaters split up with her life going on a downward spiral.

Meanwhile he meets another love who has two kids with him. They bump into the ex and she totally loses it.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 3 years ago

One of my favourites and I thoroughly enjoyed a reread.

Out of the hundreds of stories I've read on literotica, this has by far the best confrontation scene between husband and unfaithful wife. Mike is an absolute savage and the way he eviscerates Kristi's self-esteem is brutal. He destroyed all her deluded justifications and shone a bright spotlight on the vile ugliness of her betrayal.

The only thing that stops this story from being a perfect "loving wives" tale, is that it ends before the aftermath. The confrontation adds all the drama, but the aftermath gives the catharsis, where the evil betrayer finally gets their just desserts.

You can tell that Kristi is devastated when he kicks her out. She's so stunned by the way Mike permanently rejects both her and her depraved proposal that she's clearly gone into shock. I think she genuinely did love Mike far more than James, who she is just infatuated with in the affair fog. Her big problem is that she never, not once, truly imagined that her affair would end her marriage.

I think at the very least, she'd be facing severe depression and probably a breakdown. When Mike moves on, remarries, then starts a family to have the kids he always wanted, that will crush Kristi, who was the sole reason for them not having children of their own.

hicountryriderhicountryrideralmost 3 years ago

I love this story but there's something more that was even better. Your ability to describe the immoral framework of argument at cheaters and lawyers and those who hurt others use and then try to deny it was brilliant. Currently this is the quintessential method of choice for liberals black lives matter the radical feminist movement et cetera. When one controls the entire media of information distribution the same water that we're getting over and over again we made to sound pallable. Devil Hitler's minister of propaganda proved that over and over again to great effect as did Stalin Estrada and Communist China. I am very grateful for all that you provided in historian terms the discussion of the moral framework Use byUsed by Emerald peopleUsed by Emerald people support in iUsed by immoral people to support an immoral objective.

NicealloverNicealloveralmost 3 years ago

Great job! The story had me absolutely on the edge and rooting for the kill like ultimate football match. Now we need a story of remorse and regret as he picks up the pieces and becomes successful while Christy can’t find love again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story shows the effects that a deluded wife can have on her husband. The intensity of animosity and rage felt by the husband and the feelings of humiliation, pain and grief all mixed with betrayal, self criticism and anger coursing through his body are so difficult to describe but so easy to feel & empathize with.

There will be a number of critics who will demand retribution and beatings but for the majority, this is the reality of betrayal. Most of us are law abiding, decent human beings who, no matter how far we are pushed, do not beat women or murder cheaters. Regards.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlovealmost 3 years ago

If I were Queen:

18 US Code By Decree,

1,a Any person that will-fully takes another's spouse and destroys a marriage...should be taken out back and shot.

1.b Same goes to any smart-ass, lawyer type commenters who criticize my display of US Code

5 stars :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow! Possibly the most frightening and horrific storey of this type I've ever read. I understand it all, I can see the reasons, but he would have been kinder to have shot her dead. The total sense of loss for them both came through brilliantly. Nobody won, they both lost.

Reading some of the comments, some suggest that there needs to be more to show the aftermath. I'm not sure about that. The sheer devastation left at the end was so stark.

Thank you for this storey. It will be in my thoughts for some considerable time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well told and presented. This story screams to be finished, what did her family say, did our hero move on inti happiness? Please let us know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The absolute best story of this scenario I’ve ever read. Compelling on every page.

And cut off too short.

Cutting off a deserved 5 stars to 4 🌟.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Quiet a riveting tale with an apt title. Bravo on a piece well written..

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikeralmost 3 years ago

A well written yarn with a great plot which I struggled to put down. I liked the calm control displayed by the MC when confronting with his cheating wife and her lover. This is a refreshing contrast to many BTB stories in Literotica which deploy a ‘scorched earth’ approach to a dying marriage and their cheating spouses (usually the wife). However, the only thing that let the plot down was the gratuitous violence and ‘ring flushing’ at the end. I would have preferred a calmer end but with the wife left in no doubt that the marriage was over. 5 stars and added to my favourites.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 2 years ago

I loved it. 7 stars cause it deserved it, and if you don't write another part(or two) I'll cry. and then hunt you down.(kidding) Thre Bear definitely approves .Bravo, main character.

The BEAR

Zuzus_PetalsZuzus_Petalsover 2 years ago

There are dozens of stories in the Loving Wives category where the wife says she “We need to talk” and she “loves two men” or “this won’t affect us…” This is by far the best version. The reactions of the people involved are so realistic and logical and well thought out. No Mexican whore houses or “I was in such shock that I couldn't responded and she took that as my acceptance…” most realistic response story on the site! 5 stars all the way!! It’s amazing what one of these stories when we’ll written can make you feel. Awesome!

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

@vastiesmith2

Good but not finished yet

so you get a 4.

You already gave it a 5.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

I think this one is complete. We don't need to know how it shakes out. This woman went crazy and this guy is better off without her. This is gold: "You don't just 'fall in love' Kristi. You know that. It's an effort of will."

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimover 2 years ago

For those who keep insisting that the story isn't finished, here it is:

"'And they all lived happily ever after—the end.' There, did you like that story? Now snuggle down with teddy, and sleep tight. You've got a big day at playschool tomorrow, and you need your rest. Night night."

Jezzaz gave us a master class in the art of pointed conversation, and you complain that he didn't write what you wanted?

I keep trying to add another star to the 5, every time I reread this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The Best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! I hope there is a special place in hell, for women who try to do this to their husbands! You want to be with another guy, be respectful and give him a divorce, where you don’t take him to the cleaners! I understand people fall out of love, or decide to trade up, or whatever. But expecting your spouse, to live with the fact you are going to continue to see your boyfriend, is beyond evil. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A liberal but wanting personal accountability seems an oxymoron today.

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

Second read of this amazing story. Probably commented before but wanted to say I understand this is a finished story but I am a simple person who would love to know where life took the three characters.

It is an easy 5 star story but I would love a part 2 where he finds another love and has kids. She is shunned by her family and then, as predicted, catches her new love cheating with a younger model. We then hear her thoughts on what she has done.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

I think this is the money shot that people want with BTB stories. The outraged man explaining how much this hurt, since he has been wasting his life at some moronic job to support his slob of a wife, and now it's all in the open. It's equal parts outrage at the solipsistic amoralism of women, and the self-deception of men, who never should accept such a lifestyle in the first place.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars - the justification for her infidelity seems to be a theme running through way too many of the LW stories. However, the way he turned her arguments against her and crushed her, was an absolute joy to read. I think this story should be used as a primer for other aspiring authors. We need to see hundreds of stories just like this one crushing every one of those horrendous skanky sluts who think it is alright for them to have 2 or 3 men at their beck and call plus a loving husband to actually pay for it all. HAHAHA RIGHT like that is going to happen in my life time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When mine cheated on me, I called all of her family offering proof. She had her cheating buddy but no family or friends left. You have a good story and you tell it well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This could become a classic BTB story with reactions being totally appropriate with the exception of the fist in dip shit's face which should have landed him in jail. Tearing down her emotional wall of justification and letting her know that her future would always be overshadowed by her cheating past was revenge in advance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I want to know more. What did she do afterward. I want to see and read about her guilt and realization of what she’d done and how bad she’d screwed up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Guys should avoid using. USED AND THROUGHLY SOILED PRODUCTS. It's bad for health, both physically and emotionally.

bobareenobobareenoover 2 years ago

Just finished reading "Words" a second time. Excellent, my favorite story on this site. Any chance of a sequel, Jezzaz? I know the ending was perfect, but I so liked what I read I want more. 5⭐️s, and deserves even more acclaim.

CriosCriosover 2 years ago

This is one of the BEST loving wives story on Lit, bar none. Heck, it's one of the best of all categories. She gets her just desserts in the best way possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome , well written and I DEFINITELY know that those would be my feelings .

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

long, wordy, some of the beginning is way too long a set up about him. ending is okay, dick face did need to get hit the reasons she gave are funny as they exploded.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

Read this a few times and it's still satisfying. Although I get y ppl want a sequel, which I agree with but not necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A1 story! Couldn’t happen to a worse cheating bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the drama of it But no People who claim to love you and go behind your back with some rationale can't be moved by word at best they reinterpret them in the delusional narcicism.

There has to be concrete pragmatic consequences.

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

4* great story, but needed a follow up, it was far from finished. To much boring build up and to quick a finish, sadly no ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Powerful but without an ending.

Authors here seem to think that if they know what happens next the reader will also, but we don’t.

Just look at all the comments bemoaning the lack of a proper ending and realize that you’ve fucked up a great story and all your work was worthless.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Except he'll be in jail for assault and battery and a number of other charges. She'll file for a divorce against a "violent person" and win a settlement totally in her favor. And he'll be out in the cold. So much for his "words".

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

Now THAT is what I call a cuckold story! 99-stars out of five! Fucking well-done! Excellent!

Who-da-man? YOU-da-man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Meh didn't score it. The virtue signaling throughout was a bit tedious. No one in this kind of emotional chaos stops to declare their liberal bona fides. I'm glad he punched the asshole, but James is too big a pussy to press charges. He was the bull, the alpha male, he was never going to admit publicly, that her cuck, got the better of him. It was well written and yes every liberal (socialist) thinks they are a good person as they destroy the lives of others. All affairs no matter what, comes down to the selfishness of the participants. Rationalize it anyway you want cheaters are evil and destructive to their core.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi,

First of all, I admire your work. However, as someone who has spent years in mediation, I think that you have missed what a mediator would have seen during this meeting.

Speaker: "Kristi, the fact that you have brought this dummy to this meeting is proof that you are stupid. And, yes, you are an intelligent woman, but you incredibly misjudged why he is here. Do you really believe that he is here to support you?"

Her wide eyes were an acknowledgement of what I thought. "Yes, in the back of your mind, you suspected that he asked to be here to witness the death of our marriage. And, unfortunately, you are right. A spineless man like this likes to believe that his conquest of a married woman is a demonstration of his superiority."

Looking at the red faced other man, I continued: "It's his insecurity as a man that leads him to seek this type of conquest, and sadly, you were stupid to believe that it was about you. No, it was about him.

"I can guarantee that once I start divorce proceedings, he will be looking for other pastures to plow. And you will just be another name in his quest to prove his superiority. In other words, instead of seeing you as a person to love, you have always been a thing to be used.

"And you, by thinking with your pussy, rather than your brain will become just another notch in his belt. Unfortunately, you have given him what he wanted. You have allowed him to fuck you, witness a crazy request that violates our wedding vows, and, ultimately, destroy our marriage. You are a smart woman, but you are stupid if you believe that any of this would be acceptable.

"Sadly, you chose lust over love, and there are consequences. So, it's time to say 'goodbye.'"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Overall, nice story. Loved how he was able to use words, & a bit punch in the face, to get his point across, demolishing his wife. However, 1+ pages of background - much too much for my tastes. Tell me who they are, where they met, a thing or 2 more, & that's it. Get on with the story.

Likewise, the much too many filler paragraphs telling what she's trying to do, his professional way of dealing with things, etc.,etc., etc. - again too much for my tastes. Information & some viewpoints, yes, Having 3 or so paragraphs in between discussions, no. Lastly, she briefly spoke of respect; hubby didn't bring that up at all. Doing what she wanted to do shows no respect at all.

3 stars for the work done, overall story line, & writing; without the above irritants (to me), easily a 4+ --Bob

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

Powerful, well-written story.

1...456789
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjezzaz@jezzaz
I don’t know why this bit exists? Like I’m gonna tell you about myself.