All Comments on 'Words on Skin'

by PacoFear

Sort by:
  • 1,971 Comments (Page 17)
nicho1855nicho1855almost 5 years ago
Wow is right

Just when I thought I'd read all the best stories of this type, I find this one. Thank you Paco for a fantastic read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Forever and exclusively?

I was happy with screwing his sister's arse. I was less happy about the turn into it being a permanent, and possibly exclusive, thing.

There are enough problems in this world with cousins marrying. Prefer it becoming an occasional, when the opportunity arises, thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
@anon from 6/11/19...and also author

To the previous anon:

You don't use this site very often, do you?

To PacoFear:

Nicely done. Loving, determined sister dedicated to getting the man she loves. I did figure out the imu after the first mention, but only because I traced it out on my own arm a few times before continuing the story. I liked that she did have to actually explain it to him, it backed up her dumbest smart guy claim in a sweet way. Maybe someday we'll get a follow up. Doubt it after 10 years, but we can dream.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Virginity

If chip didnt pop Liz's cherry then who?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Cool and captivating

I got glued up to the last page. Best incest fiction i have ever read

dault3883dault3883almost 5 years ago
IMU

i had a feeling it was I heart U the first time it was mentioned

Greyman01Greyman01almost 5 years ago
Excellent!

Just another dumb smart (?) guy. I thought "IMU" stood for "I'll Marry You".

I agree with your ending comments about seducing a sibling. You did a great job with the build up and the payoff was worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Way too much anal

Just entirely too much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I immediately got it!

I'm even of the male persuasion, too. Of course, several situations lining up for me over my lifetime probably contributed to my seeing it, because I am otherwise the dumb smart guy that Richard is in the story.

First, I grew up in the early days of the net. When I was in high school (a very impressionable time in any person's life) it was the heyday of IRC (Internet Relay Chat), which was the first popular text-based instant chat system. Even back then <3 was huge, so "I <3 u" (or, rather "I heart u", as it is often spoken) is permanently ingrained in my lexicon.

Next, my name begins with an 'M'.

Finally, I have always been into logos and graphic design, and I always had delusions of grandeur involving owning some popular company, so I spent a lot of time coming up with ways of incorporating an 'M' or 'm' into any number of popular symbols, including a heart.

So, it pretty much instantly snapped into focus for me that the 'm' could be a heart that was misinterpreted. It could be that any one or two of those reasons could have been my reason for seeing it, but with all three of those reasons existing together I wasn't able not to see it.

Ok, that business out of the way, I really loved the story. There is just something truly wonderful about a slow-burning love story where the stakes are high, but the two people finally break through and find each other.

Great job!

vernon71vernon71over 4 years ago
maybe ok

love the love story between the two of them but was disappointed he never told her he loved only her -

EyeOfTheBeholderEyeOfTheBeholderover 4 years ago
Lovely story

Without all the details of childhood, it wouldn't have made sense. I love the longer stories so the pacing was spot on. I understand that you had the brother so smitten with Lizze but I feel he should have felt more betrayed before forgiving her. Maybe a little earlier, like when mom first showed. Have more time to build the emotion before he finally accepted his animalistic acceptance of owning her.

For the record, my first impression was "I miss you". Close very close.

Marquis_JMarquis_Jover 4 years ago
Outstanding and epic stand alone

Didn’t care it was long, didn’t care about all the anal. These were two great characters have magnificent sex at the end of a loooooong seduction. What a great tale. I kept thinking I AM U but it never made sense. I guess perhaps if I had ever seen an m turn into a heart I would have gotten sooner. And I am not sure there could be too much anal in this story it was central to the seduction. Great work new favourite author

catamitecatamiteover 4 years ago
Loved It

Mmmmmm and Mmmmmm once more. Man I came almost as many times as Scooter did. Once more IM'd it. Maybe now I can get some fuckin sleep. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

That story was a work of art. Beautiful character development!! I thought she was saying i miss you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good story.

I eeally liked this.

It took me longer than it needed to figure out that the M was actually a heart. At first i thought he just mistaked the M for an N like when she spelt Anal but then i thought further until i realized an m can be turned into a heart...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved every minute of of it.

Perfect, lovely, heart wrenching, I fell in love with the characters and it was so touching it brought me to tears at the end and I'm not a man who cries for anything, the problem I had was that it came to an end and I actually miss them already, great job thank you for touching my heart in such a tender and special way.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Has me in tears.

It has been the best love story I have ever read in my life. Not exaggerating either. The way she was so blunt and him so patient and prudent. Taboo or not, the love was undeniable. I knew right away there was no chip. What I thought "imu" stood for - I am u'rs or I am u meaning they are one in the same. Really had no clue it was I heart you.

I enjoyed it. It had me mesmorized. Incredibly written. LOVED it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is far and away the best story that I have seen on here

Well written, a credible plot and a gripping story keeping the “must read” element on every page

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed the story.

More like this please

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A Classic

I read this a long time ago, and I can always come back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

A skillfully woven tale that is rather believable. I actually know of a similar situation that lasted for many years.

JaneAustenGirl84JaneAustenGirl84over 4 years ago
Imu

I figured out what "imu" was immediately, heehee. I guess I'm the smart one ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Imu

First time I saw it, I thought it was "I missed you." But once it was explained she was writing that for a while, it clicked that it was meant to be an "I love you." I just didn't know how lol.

CheeachaserCheeachaserover 4 years ago
The heart

Considering some of his other mistakes, I caught on back towards the beginning, part 3? I thought he was mistaking a heart for an M.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
PLEASE MORE

Geeze, a great story, very tender love...I could love her too...

BajeroBajeroabout 4 years ago
Duh!

I must be a smart dumb guy like Scooter. I was searching for a synonym for the "love" verb starting with an "m." A pictogram didn't occur to my literal thinking. By the way, that may be the only way I'm like Scooter.

On to the story... your writing style is very compelling. You reveal a story in a captivating way. It is said that the best writers write about things they know about. Hm…

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10about 4 years ago
I Won't Be...

Too prolific in my disappointment in this story. It had such great promise and the author blue it terribly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great read!

I actually knew the 'm' was a heart the first time you mentioned it. (I'm a romantic obviously, actually 'guessed' that Chip wasnt real either) But I still greatly enjoyed the build up, delivery, and every word of this well written story. Thanks for sharing!!

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 4 years ago
Ok so

Chip was fake but was the drunken hookup with the frat boy also fake? Since she told him that she hadn't had her pussy pounded in awhile it sounds like it wasn't. Kinda sad to think little Lizzie was a frat house pass around if that what the writer was hinting at or whatever. Overall a good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
IMU

I thought she was saying I'm marrying you

paulyepspaulyepsabout 4 years ago

I don’t know how many times I’ve read this story or if I’ve commented in the past, but I think this is my absolute favorite story .. the way they love each other is just so powerful and moving .. I love the ending .. thank you so much !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This

Is in my top ten favorites, and there's 9 others behind it! This was perfect, romantic, beautiful. Thank you.

BTW, I didn't get the 'IMU' until you explained it, but I knew from the moment his name was mentioned, that Chip didn't exist. It was so blatantly obvious from the start that she was in love with her brother, that there was zero chance of her ever loving anyone else. It was always clear that Chip was just a part of her "Chase".

Thanks again..... BAWOO!!!

ihatesadendingihatesadendingabout 4 years ago
Cheers

Wow this is the one of the best in Literotica.

You know how to make it sensual and romantic at the same time.

It was crazy hot read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Imu

I got this because my sister and I used to do draw spelling on each other and I was a smart but dumb brother 😂 we didn't have the same ending though. And I'm the runner not her.

It was well written and you captured a lot of elements really well. I'm glad you took the idea from a reader for the reveal because it makes it that much better.

playtime999playtime999almost 4 years ago
the great chase

Terrific build up and the fake Chip was a really smart move. anal, vaginal, all mixed in; could not be better, unless mom joined in...

LilBubbaLilBubbaalmost 4 years ago
Words on Skin

Would love for this story to continue, wish it included the mother later, total icest.

BeauJohnsonBeauJohnsonalmost 4 years ago
Not too long

The length and character build-up and seduction were well nigh perfect and the pacing was great. I'm looking for more of your work.

RamazaRamazaalmost 4 years ago
Fourth time reading this

This is the forth time I’m reading this, and it still is one of my favourite stories on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

This story is great. The build up adds a much needed level to the story, and it helps you to feel like you know the characters. Not to long, and the hints of sexual tension were well placed. This story was everything I could have hoped for. I found myself wishing, and those wishes were answered. Like how you didn't break the mood when the mom showed up. I didn't get the imu though. I thought it meant &quot;I miss you.&quot; A poetic feel of how they were close, but she longed to be closer. Somehow your innocent childhood love just made the story more real. Truly brilliant. Don't ever stop writing. ~AJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Best story I’ve read on Literotica

You created great characters and just the right balance of warmth, humor and great erotic scenes. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story!

This story is definitely one of the all-time greats in my book! Very hot, and very well paced! I found only one occasion where you slipped onto first person, but if that's the only technical flaw in a piece this long then that's really good!

Also, I figured it imu after the second one, and around page three-four I figured out that Chip didn't exist... I'm kinda attentive like that when reading though.

AnoniemousAnoniemousalmost 4 years ago
Outstanding

One of the greatest stories of this genre on Literotica. Well scripted. 5 stars.

Akirababe87Akirababe87almost 4 years ago

I totally figured out the Imu right away.

This was a great story though. I typically prefer a background and buildup when reading this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very well written!

It is very clear you took your time writing this. I never leave comments and I've been reading these stories for years. But well witten works deserve praise. It came off as real and believable and for the first time in months i wanted to keep reading and didnt eye roll once. I really liked it and although I'm not a big fan of sibling entanglements it was still easy to enjoy. Not rushing the story made it more acceptable as a sibling bond would likely progress. And FYI, no I didn't get the "imu" thing.... i kept expecting it to mean I Am Urs....

boneyfingersboneyfingersover 3 years ago

Very well written with the right amount of suspense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I cried throughout this story - I knew what "imu" was the first time she wrote it

OK - this is tied with "Stolen Kisses" as the absolute BEST stories I have EVER read on this site. I cried like a baby throughout this wonderful tale and I'm a 280 guy in my 50s. I knew exactly what she meant the first time "imu" was referenced and I broke down into tears right then and there. Every time she wrote it or said it I cried. And I bawled at the end. Along with "Stolen Kisses" you have written the two ultimate epic brother-sister romances. These two stories are the standards against which all others should be measured. Simply simply simply amazing!

yakboy69yakboy69over 3 years ago
Beautifully done.

I loved this. The characters and dialogue were very believable and the premise was sweet. Being an Aussie I enjoyed the couple of Australian references you placed in there. I suspected Chip wasn't real but you had me stumped with the IMU reference. Well played.

Hot, sexy, romantic and sweet. I loved it. Well done.

Hoochymama67Hoochymama67over 3 years ago

I loved this story. The relationship between the brother and sister was beautiful. At the same time, it was very sexy!

bobsdreamsbobsdreamsover 3 years ago
Epically good!

I truly enjoyed this story and the twist at the end. I was expecting her to break it off with her beau, but this was a nice turn! I also didn't get the imu.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Imu that is so sweet. I loved this story!

NilvarNilvarover 3 years ago

What a warming story; the writer's craft at work! Thank you. The chase and the use of long distance running provide powerful metaphors.

remlingremlingover 3 years ago
Amazing

This story is truly a chase story, you'd think it's a slow burn, but it's so hot that it ends up being a slow-moving forest fire. Powerful and steady. Well written and logical. Amazing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It was page 4 or 5 before I realized the m was a heart

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One Of The Best!

I find myself returning to this wonderful story time and time again. You've managed to create something that is at once quite loving and very sexy. Well done, Paco.

Gregory079Gregory079over 3 years ago
Bookmarked. Saved. Absolutely beautiful!

I LOVE longer slow stories. With a lot of intimacy, and “innocent” touching. Like these two playing in the sea. I’ll check out your other stories. I love finding authors who build a story and don’t write just to make you cum.

Also, “You may also find it interesting to know that she explained it to her slightly slower boyfriend” ... has me feeling slightly attacked. Fucker.

🤣

Geromino91Geromino91over 3 years ago

bookmarked in my own little category 4 stories like this to appreciate + re-read. LOVED this story, especially with all the themes. "imu"... i didnt figure the M was a heart till she spelled it out, but in my own way think i was close. (i) didnt change in my reckoning. as well as (U) abv. 4 (you). Where i was wrong but thought as close is this, (M) = must've, consolidation of (must.have). In my conclucion thought writen out completely (i.m.u.) = I. Must.Have. You.

MrStygianHMrStygianHover 3 years ago

Realizing Chip wasn't real around page 2 is what I thought would break this story for me, instead it made it lol, this shit is great

daddyF101daddyF101over 3 years ago
I ❤️ U

This is a great story! I loved it. I have to say, I did not get the Imu until the end.

WR_ElmWR_Elmover 3 years ago
Great Read

Didn't get the "Imu" part 'till Lizzy explained it to her brother but knew where we were headed from the scene with the cheerleader. And the rundown was on the first morning on the beach.

5 stars for you

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOneover 3 years ago

Outstanding!!! What an excellent read. Great sex, great build up. Great writing! 5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That was great. The best I've ever read, the plot and story along with the 'imu' twist was amazing

winterplayingwinterplayingover 3 years ago

You are such a good writer and story teller. I wish I could put into words what I feel about this story as well as you express yourself. I feel like I do you a bit of a disservice by not saying more.....I got kinda lost in the story-caught up in your exceptional descriptions. I could see Lizzie running/chasing down that track. I could almost smell the beach and feel the sand. I didn't want it to end. I was looking for an epilogue! lol I also liked the different POV's. Cannot wait to read more of your stories. What a treat to discover your talent. Thank you :-) And I did not know what imu stood for until Lizzie explained.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

I love this story. I would love a sequel. See how they handle being together in secret and eventually telling their mom. Maybe even living as husband and wife and have a baby on the way.

MickeyKMickeyKover 3 years ago

Hello! I love this story for many different reasons, I bet CJ’s happy you admitted smart girls do rock in fact we do so epically! I ran track in high school but just for one year because we moved to another school the next year. I also knew the imu Was i <3 u I used to do the writing on skin with my brother and younger sissy when we were little! I also knew there was no Chip! I love the mother coming and surprise! That I didn’t expect. So Very We’ll Done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful bottom

I found this story through the 'sneak peek' link on the literotica homepage. Your descriptions of the athletic young woman, her amazing physique and her competitive 'hunter' running style drew me in. By the time she was bikini'd up and playing in the ocean with her brother I was completely engrossed. My wife walked in right in the middle of their first sodomy encounter and asked what I was reading. Her interest was piqued and she sat down beside me.

"Keep reading", she urged, as her hands found their way into my sweatpants and encountered the product of your most arousing content and writing style. Suffice it to say, it was some time later that I was able to return to the story.

Excellent work and I intend to check out the rest of your submissions. My wife and I often use them as foreplay because of their powerful aphrodisiacal effect on her.

Thanks again.

(We are in our late 60's).

sixfoot4sixfoot4over 3 years ago
Did the biz

Top horny story. Keeps drawing you in. A three boner.

paragem_oneparagem_oneover 3 years ago

Wow!

11 years and 1671 comments. What a naughty story. So, by now, they should be in their early 30s, still in that rare condition of ongoing love respect and intimacy, love, a couple of rugrats, possibly in a marriage performed by a civil servant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A problrm

I really noticed the amount of drinking in this story.

Sure, college kids drink when they get away with it, but these two really went at it

-Typical college kids?

-Drinking to cover up brother-sister lust?

-Budding alcoholics?

The final point may be in their future since they can't really "come out" as lovers. The resentment and frustration of them both could play havoc on their lives...

Even if they do move away and begin a life as husband-wife, they might already be addicted.

A couple of Alcoholics won't have a great life together, and pity any children.

I don't have any issues with genuine love, who cares if they are related, as long as their kids are healthy (thanks to pre-pregnancy testng), who cares?

But society still looks the other way about legal addictions which can ruin lives.

Smutslut506Smutslut506about 3 years ago

Absolute best!!. If this is sold anywhere I'll buy it!!. So sweet and no i spent the whole time trying to figure out imu.. I'm marrying u.. i mean u.. i knew it had something to do with ilu i just could tell.. very nice work..

RamazaRamazaabout 3 years ago

Third time I read this story and it still is one of my favourite story’s with so much love and care in it.

I really hope that we get to see more of your work.

Josten99Josten99about 3 years ago

Wow, fucking amazing. Just wow. Maybe not the hottest story, but still the best story. And definitely hot enough!

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 3 years ago

All these comments and you still want more ?!!!

I figured that ( Chips ) were down but I couldn't work out how she was going to get out of this,

particularly as his mother had supposedly paid the rental for the holiday home.

One or two unanswered questions for me, as well as bro.

splitlappersplitlapperabout 3 years ago
Great

Before I say anything critical, I want to say It was great! Wonderful!

I thought Chip was a phony trick from his first mention. As for IMU, I never figured out what it stood for but the translation was obvious.

Maybe the mother could have had a bigger part and been more real.

Too long but it kept me reading.

I am to be commended; it was hard to find fault with a story that good!!!!!!!

Scottsgot14UScottsgot14Uabout 3 years ago

WOW !!! VERY good story ! Is there more? Hopefully? And I sorta had it figured out but wasn't quite sure. Again great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hands down

The best story I have ever read here. Perfect!

nocowy14nocowy14about 3 years ago

I loved this story! The 'chase' was so well conceived, written, and as a former athlete/runner, that part was especially nice. I wondered if Chip was real about 1/2 way through; and was hopeful.

And, NO, I never figured out 'imu'.

Such excellent story telling...so vivid, I want a "Lizzie"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story is romantic and constantly building. It hooked me from the first page and all I wanted was the love to bloom. It seemed to take forever, but if it hadn't it wouldn't have been as intense as it was when the story finally 'climaxed'.

I can't wait to read your other stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolute genius. Never fails to give me goosebumps and I've read it more times than I'd care to mention! The pace, setting and emotional tone all blend together to create a literary masterpiece.

JobewonJobewonabout 3 years ago

This is a fantastic story. I knew she loved him, and I knew that was what she was telling him with the first ”imu”. I knew there was never a Chip when you said he had to work instead of going to the beach with her. I did not figure out that it was a heart until you disclosed it in the story. This is the first of your stories I’ve read. I hope the rest are as good, I’m not sure if they could get any better. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it! One of my favorites. Best description of ideal female body I've seen to date.

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 3 years ago

Not a bad storyline, though I was a bit disappointed with the ending. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely one the best stories I've read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it, and picked up on im the second time I saw it. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

i thought imu was i miss you

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

Outstanding!! I enjoyed your story immensely. It was definitely not too long, I enjoyed every paragraph on every page. The almost getting caught scene in the bathroom was funny, tender, and erotic, loved it. My only critique is that I wish there would have been one more page to include how Lizzi performed her act of chip calling to break off their engagement and expanding a bit on their happily ever after together. This narrative deserves to be made into a series of multiple chapters. I may be late in the game, I don't remember when you submitted this story. But if you have not already submitted a sequel to this amazing story I hope that you are seriously considering doing so. I rated your story 5 stars, I wish I could have given your story more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I thought it meant I marry you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I've read this story many times. It's in my top 3 all time favorites. Such a beautiful story.

ThethirdoneThethirdoneabout 3 years ago

Such a sweet story! Awww. Well written. Love the butt play.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I am not usually not into sibling incest, however, your story must be one of the very best I have ever read.

The emotional upheaval was painful at times, but the story just had to be completed. I was very suprised at my feeling at the end. Got me thinking back to my younger days, no I did not have sex with my younger sister with being 16 years old when she was born. But I do love her very much. PG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fiancée is a woman.

Fiancé is a man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

4/5 stars 🌟

Fiancée is a woman.

Fiancé is a man.

Otherwise a good read.

Mom was an unnecessary complication though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This the best story I've ever read. Figured out what imu was the first time.. and also that chip was a phantom even before when she asked "who?" on chip's mention. The chase.. IMU.. chip.. this is a masterpiece. i know this is more than a decade old.. still I hope I get to read more of what's ahead. This is therapy for me. Thanks.

manOfCulture11manOfCulture11about 3 years ago

scooter name killed the story. I seriously don't understand why the author thinks this will be funny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

She should've been a virgin still. That fact makes the entire story less believable.

I feel like the 'imu' thing spoke wonders for her determination and the fact that she gave her virginity to someone else goes in contrast to that tone. Obviously if this were a true story then there would be some leeway in regards to how the girl felt growing up, her conflicting emotions and the whole drama of it being 'in a fit of weakness' but since this isn't a true story this little piece of writing turns into a giant glaring error marring an otherwise perfect story.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 3 years ago

Absolutely one of my favorites. Beautiful, loving, sweet and much more!

FrayednautFrayednautabout 3 years ago

Was pretty good. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I was laughing out loud when with the opportune "brother comes first."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hotter than hell!

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Continue the story with the mother joining them & fucking the son.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous