All Comments on 'Words on Skin'

by PacoFear

Sort by:
  • 1,971 Comments (Page 19)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

PacoFear, Great story weaving with a big twist. No mom is going to follow that going shopping ruse though. There were also some words of wisdom, much to be learned about giving, receiving and learning together. 5 Star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brilliantly written and paced story! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More please. Wonderful yarn. Would love a sequel/more parts.

One suggestion/a small addition to his thought:

"...He knew he'd be explaining that to Saint Peter someday...."

+ "Possibly today."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Came for the smut (in both ways) but stayed to be proven right about the "imu" :)

This story was fantastic by the way, I very much enjoyed it from start to finish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I just read this for the second time. I got through a few pages before realizing I had read this quite a few months ago.

It wasn’t as good as the first time knowing the ending, but I still gave it 5 stars.

Nice story with a good ending.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful! I wish that their relationship would have somehow been squared with mom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've read this story about three times and really like it. I just wish the author had minimized the descriptions of Lizzies body instead of minimizing her tush. Above the waist- no complaints, but to read again and again the description of a boyish ass (and hips subsequently) is somewhat off-putting. Should have left it at 'a lean runner's body' or something like that, and leave the rest to the reader's imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm not really into anal, but this is the best story I've ever read that has that action. It's the tender love between them that is the clincher. How about an epilog regarding how they loved each other forever.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 2 years ago

A very wonderful story that after at least 3 reads is still as beautiful as the first time. It is a gut wrenching 💔 😢 love that wish I could have experienced. Thank you so very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked this story a lot.

And I think there'll be another once in a lifetime howl in the not too distant future.

People that much in love always, Always, ALWAYS want babies.

Give them a couple, and I'll be happy

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53almost 2 years ago

Clearly one of the better brother/sister stories on this site. I thought IMU was "I'll marry you" LOL (although the real meaning was sooooooo much better)

IJS0904IJS0904almost 2 years ago

Nope, didn't get it. I kept thinking 'I love you' not 'I heart you' and my engineer's brain couldn't make the connection. Wonderfully well done story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OH WHAT A STORY ! LOVE IT 10/9 FOR THIS STORY GOOD KEEP IT UP

Gym52Gym52almost 2 years ago

A beautifully descriptive tale, I admit that I was confused by the 'imu', I had 'I marry you', which seemed to for with the story around page five. ***** for this.

Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love this story. Ive re-read it multiple times, and i keep comign back to it. It is beautiful and loving and so sweet. Thank you for this. 5/5

Nato

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow well done thee love was what made the story. Wish I had a sister .mine was sexy and fun but I she passed away before we could work. Things out. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I guess I'm a true romantic. I got it from the first, but it made the story all that more enjoyable. Thanks for an awesome readable tale.

NevermyloveNevermylovealmost 2 years ago

It came as a complete surprise! This story is so romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love this story . Its tied with "sleeping with Ellie" and "off with her pants" by Xarth . Very well done. I keep coming back for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love this story . Its tied with "Sleeping with Ellie " and "off with her pants " by Xarth .very well done

Pilgrim3Pilgrim3almost 2 years ago

As perfect as I can imagine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'll be honest, I caught on to the imu and that there wasn't a Chip very early but then again, I have a strange ability to catch these things in stories and movies. Still gave it 5 stars because this story deserved every one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I caught onto the imu about half way but it was a very passionate story lots of buildup

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBiteover 1 year ago

What a great story!

IMU and no Chip clicked for me when she described their first time to Richie.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[25.08.22]

Like my 4th time reading, still excellent!

Loove this part:

"Talk... talk dirty to me?" she asked quietly between gasping and twitching.

"Sure, let's see... Mildew. Pond scum. Mouse droppings."

"Ewww. C'mon, you know what I mean. Sexy dirty."

Perfectly encapsulates their love for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No clue until the reveal. But then, sticks and I have something in common.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great love story!! I did catch the imu very early as an ex and myself would wright on each other the same way, not the m but the heart. Really enjoyed the heart warming tell of the love and seduction.

YatekkoYatekkoover 1 year ago

Honestly, my favorite story on this site by far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was good. And yes, I figured out what "imu" was nearly at first glance. Mostly because it was obvious, but also because I've also had a GF that wrote on me. And yes, I'm a guy.

rebelxcarpenterrebelxcarpenterover 1 year ago

Caught the imu and fake fiancé right away. Well written erotica, even though sibling taboo isn't my thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know this story was written awhile ago, but I would love a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To great!!!! What a beautiful love story. 25 stars.

LeB

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish I could write this well! 25 more stars!

LeB

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bawoooooo! Very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice progression of the story. How about "I miss you"?

5*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Holy shit. I would've never thought this story could be this great. I hate myself for skipping it out on recommendations one too many times.

mourningthemorningmourningthemorningover 1 year ago

This story is amazingly well written. I first read it years ago and rereading it, I'm reminded of the impression that it made then, the impression that it still makes! A fantastic blend of emotion and arousal that somehow makes the breaking of the taboo almost insignificant. This author seems to have a penchant for a 'love conquers all' feeling in their stories, and it feels reassuring and wholesome in a mildly confusing way in this instance. I love it.

bluesbobluesboover 1 year ago

Incredibly well written, and such an intense, sexy, yet tender story. A Plus!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked it, but didn’t like the way she stopped him from relieving his tension.

I suppose they could have involved their mother. But that would be another story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story could be a part 2 for it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I figured out i m u early on, and the mythological chip too, but I wasn't looking for a detective story. Nice work.

JRirodanJRirodanover 1 year ago

I think this might honestly be the best story I've ever read on this site. I love the slow build-up, the unravelling of emotions and desires that are present before the narrative begins. That emotional weight makes the lovemaking almost cathartic, once it happens. A stunning achievement.

PlanetbobPlanetbobover 1 year ago

Quite an interesting twist to the brother sister mindset

Also got to say you're a very good author

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some the best writing to be found on this site. The flow was perfect; not a misstep to be found. I don’t think a Pt 2 would serve this story. It is complete and satisfying as it is.

I will look to your other writings for the MORE other commenters have requested.

As for “imu” and “Chip,” you had me on both of them. I thought it stood for l Missed You and Chip was some big jock who came from money.

Hjimmy29Hjimmy29over 1 year ago

Dude I freaking love this story, 5 stars and going on favorites! This is the best story I have read period. I seriously hope you do a part 2 but I understand that it is unlikely. and for imu I thought it was "I miss you" but that didnt make any sense so you had me on that, but I suspected that chip didnt exist from the beginning still though, I love how instead of "I DIDNT SEE THAT COMING" you made it "I SHOULDVE SEEN THAT COMING" That is the best type of writing in my opinion and I hope that you see this

WetmartinisWetmartinisover 1 year ago

Mmmm. Good. Started susprcting the Chip thing about halfway through, but the story was still captivating.

Not a story for part 2, I think. The scene is set for (ahem) 'nonmarital bliss', and the suspense is gone. Perfect is is is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very GOOD sexy storey !! Wish it was illustrated particularly if you could pay a slender small tit tallish girl to pose naked with a waxed hairless pussy & long Blonde hair in the head !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

what would be awesome is if you put how she told her mother or tried too except that her mother knew there was no chip just robbie and that she supported their relationship either because their father was her brother or that robbie was adopted

BeDUBBeDUBover 1 year ago

Lizzie was fun to get to know and follow, Richard more simpel but truly believable.

Thought "imu" could mean I marry U...

_Stealth_Stealthover 1 year ago

Hottest bro sis story ever, been wedging the whole time. Would love a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Every time I read this, I realize this is the hottest story on literotica. At least in the top 3 anyway.

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

I'm not one for big words but, it was very good

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I knew it was a heart early on,when she spoke of him never getting it. Great job on this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I figured out the imu after the 'imu' 'waffles'. Great story.

migizi42migizi42over 1 year ago

I thought I M U was I aM Urs

Good writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a great story. I notice you've not published on this site for quite a number of years. Unfortunate. Thanks for sharing this story. Great read.

G

sadimgniksadimgnikover 1 year ago

I really appreciate the pacing on this one and the snarkiness.

Yes, I worked out that there was no Chip, and that Imu was in fact I<3U, quite early in the story (after all, 'the chase' was her main characteristic) - but even so, I enjoyed the journey.

Well done.

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiover 1 year ago

I loved this story so much!

I never believed there was a Chip, but I never guessed the m was a ❤️ until the end… Probably should have, because my wife and I have exchanged ILY marked gifts over the years…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very very nice ...

Maybe only comment is the romp on the sandy beach. Not sure how feasible/realistic that is, with all the sand on hands and fingers and everywhere...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My. God. wow. lol, the only Smut I've ever ended up crying to, at the end of the story, sweetly. With goosebumps. lol. Amazing. Thank you!

(hot as hell, too! Exactly what I was looking for, b4 I even knew it myself...)

>;]

Bri.

(ps: kinda reminds me of the very first smut I'd ever read, when I stumbled across an old worn-out paperback copy of Flowers In The Attic as a very young pervKid (but this was better)... My 2-yrs younger sister and I read it together, same for the first stack of rained-upon old discarded nudie-mags I'd found off the road in the woods, a huge pile like some truck had just dumped em there... We eagerly soaked-up that Vintage smut together, pics and stories, tho we never "looked" at each other that way, not quite... Now I wish we had, lol. We've always been Too Many Details close, sexually, tho, ever since; just wide-open, graphically, yet innocently... Now, I wonder, a bit... We're in our 50's now, and recently very angrily Estranged, for good it definitely appears, sigh... - ah, well... To What Might Have Been... )

>;]

ddmc1701ddmc1701over 1 year ago

I have read thousands of stories on Literotica and Kristen’s archives but this story is by far the best one I have ever read. I truly loved this story thanks so much for this.

David

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing writing a really good story that was very warm and loving and not filth for the sake of filth . Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was really well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

IMU

I

Marry

U

That's what i was thinking

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was without a doubt one of the best if not THE best stories I have read. I hope there are going to me even more episodes in the bear future, Congrats on a well written story !

tantamount63tantamount63over 1 year ago

Loved this! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I did catch on to the “IMU”, but that just made it better! BaWooo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My girlfriend does the exact same thing she does, writing on my skin. I rarely get it. She doesn't get most of it when I try it too. It's hard to read a heart drawn on your skin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Best story ever !!!!!!! A real keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What an intense orgasm I had reading this! Great writing and an even better story!

GCinSanJoseGCinSanJoseabout 1 year ago

All that was missing was marriage and happily ever after. 10 stars

rbloch66rbloch66about 1 year ago

What a great love story. The intimacy and trust with a sibling is off-the-charts amazing!

ASomniumInanisASomniumInanisabout 1 year ago

One of the best stories on here. 10/10. The amount of emotion at the end. Superb writing skills you got.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is the greatest story I've read here yet. It's so good in fact I even want to share it with my friends but they'd prop freak out.

Thank you for this wonderful story

PS. I figured it out at the start, no idea how tho. Great gimmick

SoullessGinger1SoullessGinger1about 1 year ago

such a good story. well written. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Figured out "imu" on a double take at the start, the two humps gave it away for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A really sweet, romantic, beautiful and hot story. No, i didn't figure out the "imu" though i thought it had to mean something significant since she kept repeating it for years. However, i did have a strong suspicion early on that there was no Chip. Partly because the family had not met him and yet, he and she were getting married? Not usually the way things happen in the real world anyway. 5🌟

SVKsrPhotoSVKsrPhotoabout 1 year ago

An exquisite love story!!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

By far the best story I've ever read on here I could have kept reading if it would have kept on going excellent story

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Nope... didn't figure it out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely awesome! Best story on Lit! Would give it far more than 5 stars if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The "imu"-gag gets a little long on the tooth, pretty quickly; however, if the reader understands it as a metaphor for how easily (and how often) the obvious is overlooked, it works quite well. Beyond that, it's a love story in the classic short-story format.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Yes, I figured out that the M was a heart at the beginning. But I liked it. It was a nice plot point. I didn't guess that Chip was not a person, I missed that. In any case, I found it to be an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, great story. I was trying to work out what Imu meant. The idea of how she made up Chip, and asked for help. But to find out he wasn't real. Didn't see it coming. It was great.

I got the feeling I was in the story, I was living it. Experiencing fucking my little sisters ass ( well, in my case, it was my older sister's ass that I fucked, only a few times, enjoyed fucking her pussy more )

Keep up the great work.

AmberSolisAmberSolisabout 1 year ago

One of the best stories by one of the best writers. Loved it.

Nmorgan2274Nmorgan2274about 1 year ago

I loved this! Great story, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Super story. I didn't have a clue about the "imu". I got caught up on "I am you". This must have been tough on her to have to wait so long. I accepted your explanation for why she wanted to marry "Chip". It slowly started to dawn on me that he may not be real. It was so exciting when mom yelled at the door. WOW. Worth more than a 5.

MaxxSizeMaxxSizeabout 1 year ago

One of the best stories of a lifetime forever between siblings PLEASE WRITE MORE TO THE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think this is the first time I’ve ever commented on a story here. But I did figure out imu from the beginning. Great story though.

PistorumPistorumabout 1 year ago

Toll, toll, toll ... fantastisch, spannend, sehr bildlich geschrieben und sehr erotisch. Danke dafür und bitte mehr davon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Finally found this again after almost 10 years, WOW! Beautiful.

Falstaff60Falstaff6012 months ago

It's interesting that "imu", per the urban dictionary, also means...anal. Which also fits this story per the anal fetish of the female protagonist. Good story. Bookmarked it to give it another read in the future.

bandelerobandelero12 months ago

Nope, I didn't guess right, best I came up with was I miss you or I'll marry you. In my defense there were no such things as emojis when I grew up and computers were the size of a house.

The story itself was very well written, the characters equally well fleshed out and believable. Excellent.

Now off to read more of your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

👏 Bravo! Great story, fun and light hearted. Absolutely glad I dropped in to your little world, the stay was delightful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous