All Comments on 'Words on Skin'

by PacoFear

Sort by:
  • 1,969 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I could write a book...

Okay, now the comments. (One thing: I'm not a native speaker.) If I am to tell you in detail how it felt reading this story, I would have to write a short book for that. The story was awesome, you're awesome, and I just checked to see if you were the same author who wrote the Literotica story "Pure Heart". Anyway, this one now replaces that as my most favourite story.

And about the "IMU" thing: I figured it out when I first read it. And I think an intelligent guy like Richard would've guessed it sooner, too. But it added a nice romantic touch, and the rest of the story is so good too, so I can overlook that.

Thank you so much for this wonderful piece. [When I began the first chapter, I was thinking I would stop with it and come back later to read the rest; however, I ended up reading all 6 chapters in one sitting!]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow...

This was the most intelligently-written erotic story I've ever read. Cheers mate, you're a genius. Keep up the good work

wildehaferwildehaferalmost 13 years ago
Very hot

and very well written. I love this style of writing. Close, intimate and gets into the characters minds. Nicely done.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 13 years ago
Awesome!!

I gotta say reading this piece is making me rethink submitting my own work. I picked up on the "imu" bit pretty early on. Also figured the Chip guy to be a ruse. I can see why this story is a hall of famer. Awesome tale!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

It's good to see a story that has more of a heart-felt theme to it, rather than a plot-less pile of steaming smut. Awesome work, simple, yet amazing. Keep up the good work. Also, about the 'imu', caught onto it about halfway through the story. My siblings and I did the same thing for long car-rides. Hah, skin-writing, brings back memories. :)

Xellos13Xellos13almost 13 years ago
One of the best

I have been coming to this site for several years and this is the first story I have read that has prompted me to write a response to. I felt like I was caught in one of the novels I read. A mystery deep within the confines of the mind drawing me closer and closer to an answer but just keeping it from me till the end. I started reading and just could not stop till the end. I only wish more had the skill to do such with their writing then just a sordid tryst between siblings that barely fills a paragraph and leaves the reader wondering if it ever began. You have a great deal of talent and I hope to read more of your work both current and in the future. Thank you for the delightful story and the depth with which you told it. Truly a work of art inspired by some unknown muse many could only hope to glance for a moment in time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
rocking good story

this by f is one of the best family fun stories i've ever read thanxs 4 posting it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

you rock man!! by far the this one is the sweetest erotic story ever read in lit!! keep going mate. need loads of stuffs from u!!! keep rocking!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful work!

An awesome job! A truly beautiful story that had me forgetting where I was for a bit. Well written, well edited and very professional in all aspects. You have a real gift and it would be a shame to lose future work if you stop posting. Thank you for sharing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I was wrong but so close about the IMU. I thought it was im urs(i must be to big of a gamer).

Younger_ThinkerYounger_Thinkeralmost 13 years ago
One of the best.

Very seldom do I give anyone the highest rating. This story is good, funny, sad at times and very well written. I have you listed now as one of my favorite authors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Figured out the imu very early, but I liked its usage anyway. Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Beautiful... and hot ;-)

I didn't figure out the imu, I thought it stood for "I'll marry you"... ah well. I really loved this story. Everything fits together - the characters, the setup, the overall plot - and feels right.

Thanks a lot for writing and sharing!

hourihourialmost 13 years ago

I admit, I didn't get it until almost the end, but then I laughed out loud and hollered, "HA! Yes, I KNEW it!" Course that made everyone around me look at me like I was insane, but *shrugs* oh well. I enjoyed this story too much to care.

The development and flow of your story was great! I loved that it was long; I am an avid reader and I love it when an author uses page space to actually create a whole world full of realistic characters and places, too. Not just sex, although the sex scenes are important.

But for me to stimulate me cerebrally first automatically means my physical reactions will be so much more intense, fulfilling and last longer. It's like awesome foreplay! These stories, for me, also linger longer in my memory than the 'quickies'. Although quickies do have their place and uses, I truly prefer well written, descriptive and longer works.

This is the first of your stories that I have read and I appreciated it immensely. I've also already promised myself to read the rest of your works here, and in fact have cleared a day that I can spend just 'curling up' like I would with a great hard copy book. =)

And although I may be generous with 4 and 5 Star ratings, I am pretty stingy with my feedback and reviews compared to the volume of works I read. So, please know you are appreciated, your talent is recognized, and your next works are very much anticipated. Thank you for sharing and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

One of the best stories I've ever read here. Great job. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Beautiful

I got the IMU after a little deep thought, but i have to say this was a beautiful story. I got all teared up at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
GREAT

I've never enjoyed an erotic story such as this one since the "Complicated" series of the cheerleader sister who lusted after her swimmer brother.

I figured out the IMU thing from the start =\ (im a guy btw), and i really thought richie would figure it out sooner.

anyway, great writing, great story, great everything!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I ? U

Guy here. Figured it out the second time she wrote it.

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
IMU

Figured it out the very first time. I don't believe you fooled all your friends but one (unless your friends are all retarded.)

TargeT_PsYTargeT_PsYalmost 13 years ago
Very Good

And that doesn't even begin to cover it. This is one of the hottest and most loving stories I've read in a long time. I gave you a 5 on my vote but I wish it went to 10 so I could give you an 11. That is what you deserve.

(^_^)

Blessed Be

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 13 years ago
A hot romantic story which I really liked...

The last chapter was really great. I didn't concern myself trying to work out the imu (probably would have never gotten it) because I knew you would tell us. I got this off the Hall of Fame list, I will now read the rest of your stories.

dustty55dustty55almost 13 years ago
Fabulous story

I'm a 66 yr old guy, don't usually get too emotional but the end of this story brought tears to my eyes. It's a long read but really worth it. I caught the IMU during the first page. By asking what could it be, that was the only thing that made sense. I found myself pleased by the tenderness they showed for one another.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The imu got me--twice!

Wow. I've been drawing valentine hearts for decades for various girlfriends in the sand, spelled it out in pebbles, candy mints, birdseed, seashells, the snow, even water sprayed carefully onto a below-freezing glass front door. And Ive come in at least seven of their asses.

So I got it right away what Lizzie was drawing/spelling with ImU. But I also got tears in my eyes when she drew the ImU-to-IheartU transition in the sand to explain her feelings to Richie.

So, it worked! So did Lizzie getting her little tanned ass pounded full of cock. Hot.

I've read Literotica for some years now, and this is one of the best I've read. But now I have to read your other literotic works...

Thanks, PacoFear!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
nice

very nice, lot of these stories lack they love and happy ending. beautiful......... im not a writer but i do draw in sketch. if you write another can id do illustrations for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This really was an excellent story, and I don't mean that solely as an example of erotic literature either. Words on Skin holds up very well against the vast majority of short stories of similar length, and I mean that regardless of topic. I sincerely hope that PacoFear will continue writing for a very long time to come.

If I have any criticism to offer, it's that there are times during the story where Lizzie's wording comes across as quite masculine. Nonetheless, as an author myself, I know very well that getting tone and dialogue just right is one of the most difficult things a fiction writer can ever do. Like just about anything, the solution is to practice, practice, and then practice some more.

By the way, I figured out the "imu" message very early. I'm female, and I really don't know if that ended up helping me or not. It seemed fairly obvious to me, but I could easily imagine myself overthinking the message and missing it until the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I sort of got imu

I thought it might have ment il marry u

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yeah imu was easy my girlfriend did it when we first started going out turns out her parents started it

So yeah

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
best

Easily one of d best stories I've ever read!!! This should b made into a movie! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
My Thoughts

You got me. i thought that "imu" was something like her saying "i marry u" but " i <3 u" that was a great idea. its kinda iteresting that out of ur friends it was a girl who figured out what the message actually was, and it was a girl who made the message.

apollonaapollonaalmost 13 years ago
Dude, at 330 comments,

...there is very little I can say that hasn't already been said.

It's a story people love, because there is a layered depth that is so very easy to believe and imagine and visualise.

In spite of it being about a brother and sister, or maybe even because of it, all the timeless qualities that make any story a classic are there. The romance, the comedy, the difficult choices and impossible barriers that need to be crossed.

Thanks for a brilliant read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Easily my fevorite story so far, and I've read a lot of them.

Fabulous! Love, lust, erotica....and perfect, unending trust. The best ever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Just... abosolutely amazing

It was so well written and erotic that i couldn't stop, even when i realized i needed to go to sleep for work in the morning! I hope you write more, because I would love to read more. Nice plot, and with that I bid you goodnight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Cool

Pacofear, i would appreciate the writing skills you have. Though its a story of sibling incest, you have been able to put in enough drama to keep readers glued to the work

Good work, keep on.

I would like you to write other kind of stories too (non-erotic) and publish in a normal book publishing way like thrillers or may be novels.

Jay

humminbeanhumminbeanalmost 13 years ago
Long, slow, and sweet

Beautifully paced, beautifully told. Tell me there will be more, please?

sweetfairiesweetfairiealmost 13 years ago
Great story

You fooled me, but just barely. I thought it meant "I (a)m (yo)u(rs). This was a truly sweet and extremely erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it

Loved the story "imu" didn't fool me for even a second but mostly because I knew she was in love with him also knew there was no Chip

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I didnt touch my organ...and came three times during the story. Amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow!

To be honest, i imagined m to be a replacement for 'w' - i want you. and that would have made more sense to me.

lovely story.... :) :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

I knew right away what 'imu' meant, and that there definitely was no Chip. I've done something similar honestly. Maybe it's a girl thing.

Anyways, wonderful story, perfectly paced, excellent read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Wow, amazing, I haven't come like that in so long! And twice, the story had the right amount of content to sexy... Loved it..

Thank you for writing such a delight.. Favouriting this for future reference <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Best. Story. Ever. it was amazing! not only because i cummed like three times but because it was a great piece of literature keep it up

RockyStoneRockyStonealmost 13 years ago
Out freakin Standing story!!!

The best reader feedback I can give. I laughed and caught my breath a few times reading. That is what is all about bro. I was honestly puzzled by the Imu, I went for the cooking pit in Hawaii name. Only one way I could figure that in was symbolism. I had a friend in the late 60s who had a hot sister and they so walked over the line. Well, back then, it was; "one toke over the line!" I've always wished for a sexy sister since. Great story told well.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I don't normaly make comments,

Your story was GREAT.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
awsome man

yo man you should write more like this i think that you are one of the best i have read on here. you are crazy good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yes please.

Amazing story! I couldnt stop reading.

P.s. I felt myself after I read this. very very wet.

Mackenzie TaylorMackenzie Tayloralmost 13 years ago

I enjoy hot and happy endings and this was both. As long as they don't pollute the gene pool by having kids more power to them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Best sexual story I've ever read. Excellent imagery and excellent job allowing the chase to slowly develop. I feel no shame in saying I got off 3 times reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

OUTSTANDING!! Can not wait for your next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing!

I've honestly never read a better story in my life. This was simply amazing! I finished myself on page 3 and kept reading until the end. That is really saying something. Haha. I did not figure out what imu meant but I guess I don't feel so bad now that I see that not many people could. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Oh god

I played with myself and went over the edge at least twice within the first 3 pages this is amazing I hope you keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
IMU

I had no idea what the IMU was, but it is what kept me reading the story long after I would have otherwise finished, rolled over and went to sleep.

You are an amazing author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice

I never comment. Never. But this Story was so good that I just have to say. Amazing. Job well done.

AuroraLesleighAuroraLesleighalmost 13 years ago

I stumbled upon this lovely piece of writing this afternoon, and managed to read and enjoy at the same time. I caught on with the 'IMU' because I've had the experience of writing that with confusion from others.

Love the connection the two share, love the entire experience. And next time, don't name the fake guy 'Chip'... No one in their right mind would name their kid 'Chip' now-a-days. Makes me think of the dorky kid from 'Valley Girl'. *wink*

Kudos. This was definitely well written, and a favorite.

~A~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
optimist

very well written. i usually only read stories about siblings having sex when one has moved out, lives on their own and the other comes over for a visit, or that two people start and others join in. but this......this was purely amazing. the sister went so far as make up a bf turned fiancee' and it was all because she saw her brother screwing her best friend and got jealous. about the imu part, in a way, i sorta knew, but i wasnt entirely sure. i mean, i guess it makes sense, and it wasnt the only thing that kept me interested in reading the whole thing, but it was a big part. overall, beautiful work. job well done. keep up the fantastik work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great

Excellent Story you should write a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I'll do as you ask, I figured it out the second time you brought it up and I'm a guy. I love that writing game, which was probably part of the reason that I understood what you were getting at so quickly. Great Story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
An excellent and engaging read!

I honestly found the sister sooooooo annoying in the beggining. Do this scooter do that! but i grew to love her and scooter. and i was honestly puzzled and engaged when i first started reading. This was a great read and i cannot get over the amazing ending. it was perfect. Thanks for sharing this awesome story!!! <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I wish she was my sister. My sister is a stuck up bitch

David48David48almost 13 years ago
seconds

Read it a year ago...Read it again. Better this go around...Romance is definitely NOT dead...Sweet story about sweet love...Nothing better...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
legen....wait for it....dary!!

really loved it, u shud defintly wrt a sequal ,u nailed it, loved d romance love nd sex!

XeoheliosXeoheliosalmost 13 years ago
...

Honestly, this is one of the greates stories i've read recently. Good job. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I ♥ U

Good story and very well written, I'm male and I didn't get the I ♥ U. I feel stupid because I spent quite some time wondering what it was while I was reading. I usually don't like anal and incest stories that aren't sister/sister, but I liked this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow... Just wow.

Simply mind-blowing. I can't believe your literary abilities. I mean, I'm a huge fan of literary erotica, but it almost seems as though no one can spell or form sentences properly. Aside from a minor mishap here and there, this was the absolute best story I've read on the internet. And to be able to form a story as complex as this using a topic so taboo... you're a brilliant writer. Keep up your great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

Seriously, just amazingly crafted. Everything leading to the large climax (pun intended) at the end. I sat and tried to figure out the imu until the bitter end. I sat and read from beginning to end without stopping, this story was worth every minute spent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I caught what "imu" meant before the stories end. I do tend to think a little bit different than most people though which helps with that sort of thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

got if after about a minute of thinking .. traced it on my leg.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
anonymous

That was mindblowingly hot, way to keep us all reading and building on the sexual tension.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Speechless................

I've never read something so heartfelt. So well thought out. So erotica & taboo. This was perfect, simply perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thanks for this story!

I really loved the growing erotic atmosphere in this story. I could really feel how close the two have been.

For the "imu.": I was pretty sure from start off it would mean something like "I'll marry you." in a wrong spelling. Something a little girl would say as a joke to someone she really looks up to.

I would never had the idea the m could be a heart. Guess it needs a girl's fantasy for that. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Bawoo

All eroticas I've come across so far have been all sex and no heart, and I felt perverted and unsatisfying to read them. But you wrote such a well written piece and worded even the steamiest scenes beautifully without making them sound raunchy. I'm glad I came across this piece. Thank you for sharing it. The bawoo's were my favorite and their nicknames. I knew the m was a heart all along, although I wondered if it actually stood for "marry" toward the end of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Beautiful

I'm a guy and I got it after about the second or third repetition... but an incredibly awesome story...

danescruisendanescruisenalmost 13 years ago
Perfect Love

This story captured my imagination from the very first line, I have read many stories along this line but none have compared. It captures not only the sexual side of a relationship but the heartfelt feelings that some siblings can have for each other. I didn't figure out the imu but in my heart I knew it would be something along that line. Thanks for the great story and I hope many more are coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
three words

3 words: I love this!

Tis is truly one of the most beautiful, most loving, most touching stories I ever read. And that means something since I've done three libraries from A to Z.

keep up the writing!

---

And since I'm commenting this already... maybe I could be a little bald and make a little request?

If you'd write another story like this one - brother-sister love - could you maybe use the names "Ellie" en "Simon"? He's one of my very best friends but he's more like a twin brother. We know each other practically since the moment we're born so...

this is my e-mailadres: ellie.candygirl@hotmail.com

if you'd sent me a little message whether you'd do it or not... thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
correction

I meant bold... not bald (sorry)

LadiiDelightLadiiDelightalmost 13 years ago
Love at first line

O love this story. It has the perfect balance of everything. I kind of knew that the m was a heart. I personally like this story because I'm a relationship with one of my family members;( not my brother, my cousin ) and when you say something like that to people, they don't think of the emotional connection. And I'm glad someone out in the world isn't hung up on the sexual aspect of an incestuous relationship.

LadiiDelightLadiiDelightalmost 13 years ago
love at first line

oh, and you had no idea what to expect from the title. i like the suspense. :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
amazingly relatable

I love your story. I, like 'ladiidelight' am currently in a relationship with my cousin too and although he and I know it is wrong, neither of us is able to stay away from each other. Your story makes me feel less guilty and I really do appreciate the fact that you are brave enough to write about your experience. also, I loved the part of you being in the bathroom continuing even with the mother so close,because that has happened to us and we both nearly died of freight. Over all, wonderful story(:

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

Amazing storytelling! The best erotica I think I've ever read, this was very impressive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

i am only 17 and thus was a great read! The best I've read on the site! Ive never had a relationship like this, but it turned me on! I honestly came 3 times to this story, and it was sooo good. Best story ever. Keep up the great stories!! (:

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
omg

pacofear can fucking write!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Imu

The first time it was mentioned I figured it was some sibling joke, by the second time it was mentioned I figured it was I heart u, when she finally wrote it after waking him up I knew it had to be.

anyway, amazing story, perfect buildup, will have to check out your other works now. Damn you know how to write!

-A Fan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
it was beautiful

i often dream of sharing something this wonderful with someone i know, or to find out that a long time friend has felt this way about me. it was an amazing story of love and passion for people or that special someone. it was by far one of the most well thought out story i have read since finishing the night angel trilogy (by brent weeks) it captivated me and i had to read it all the way through. it wasn't as erotic to me as other stories but it is one of my faveorite reads. thank you

secretbunnysecretbunnyalmost 13 years ago

PacoFear,

I don't care if you're a male, female, animal, alien, if you have sex the way you write I could fall in serious lust with you. Don't ever stop writing.

PacoFearPacoFearalmost 13 years agoAuthor
For secretbunny

Awww shucks, thanks 'bunny. Yes, everything I write has been, ahem, field tested. Thoroughly. :D

jlk925jlk925almost 13 years ago

Your story quite simply is the best I've ever read. Just loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
loved it

I have never been so aroused by reading a story... I simply love it!!

PacoFearPacoFearalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Yepperdoodles

Every. Single. Act. :p

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
pure

Perfect!

Lorelei_VegaLorelei_Vegaalmost 13 years ago
=)

Very creative. I am impressed with the character building, it was a nice story. Well done. =) x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
YOU ARE A MASTERMIND

DUDE YOU ARE "THE" GENIUS. YOU'RE BRILLIANT. PLEASE MAKE MANY, MANY MORE. I WISH I COULD MAKE THIS PUBLIC LIKE YOU ASKED BUT I'M NOT SIGNED UP. BUT REALLY I COULDN'T MOVE FROM THIS STORY AND A SHOUT-OUT TO YOUR FRIENDS. PEACE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

An erotic, sexual and yet highly tender love story.

Your characters are so real and you make the readers really care about them. Quality work.

I do confess I guessed right from the beginning that there was no Chip. And I'm glad because these two deserve to be together.

Well done!

Chas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
awesome

Awesome I figured out the "IMU" when she first wrote it.. it was the best story I ever read... i really hope you write some more... awesome..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Phenomenal

This was the absolute BEST erotic story I have ever read. It was so dirty and wrong, yet sweet at the same time. When I found out there was no Chip, I was shocked, but so happy. And the 'imu' thing was one of the sweetest things ever. Pleas write more :)

stardust21stardust21almost 13 years ago
Fantastic!!

I loved this story! Its so sweet and tender, and if they were to sell this in the book stores I'd be first in line to buy it! Brava! Bellisimo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

This was beautiful, not only as an erotic story but just as a story in general. Great work.

ChijarheadChijarheadalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

I really loved the story and how it slowly evolved, and the best part was when they were fucking while Lizzie talked to her Mom through the bathroom door.

I do have one question tho......If there was no Chip at all, was Lizzie still a vaginal virgin before her brother entered her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

wow... no word can describe what i just read.... just wow...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous