All Comments on 'Words on Skin'

by PacoFear

Sort by:
  • 1,970 Comments (Page 6)
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sensational

Definitely my favourite story on literotica so far. The build up was excellent and definitely worth it. On a side note I got the "imu" part quite quickly, but it was a nice touch. 10 out of 10!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic, and Amazing

Wow. truly a great story. spectacular in every single way. I have never enjoyed a story as much as this one. perfect in length, action, climax, and ending. flawless performance. SUPERB!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AMAZING

Amazing stories I've ever read! :) great job I thought imu meant I miss yu until the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Truly Excellent Story

I had the "IMU" thing figured out pretty early on. Page 2 or 3. But this is one of THE best stories I've ever read on this site. Keep up the great work, you talented so-and-so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sweet, sweet story

I was nowhere close to figuring out the heart/m imagery. The story unfolded with such sweetness and eroticism that it just captured me along the way. As Lizzie and Richie became physically intimate, I became emotionally intimate with them. This is one of my all-time favorite stories. Thank you so much.

DP

1nut1der1nut1derover 12 years ago
Wow

No, you got me, I didn't figure out the IMU...one of the best stories I've ever read....awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bravo!!

This is easily the best story I have had the pleasure of reading on this site and I have read many. You are a true artist and I applaud you! The heart thing had me going for quite a while but I was able to figure it out before the end.

I hope to read more of your writings soon...keep up the fantabulous work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

I also thought it was miss you , great story throughout, was hoping for and loved the fact that they had to keep it from Mom and NOT include her like so many stories do

Dream59Dream59over 12 years ago
Unrivaled

This is THE best story on this site. I have not read them all but I have read many. You are very talented. Thanks for the enjoyment you bring to us with your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic

This was easily one of the best stories I've ever read. The first time I read "imu" in the story I paused for a minute and thought what it could be. I figured it out fairly quickly. I also predicted that there was no Chip from the hints that were in the story. One being from early in the story when she forgot who Chip was and later when he first was in her pussy, when he thought to himself that Chip wasn't fucking her as much as he should have. Either way it was an incredible story and would love to read a part 2. -20 year old male from California.

TheQuietAsianTheQuietAsianover 12 years ago
Excellent work

I couldn't figure out what imu is until the end but I got the hint about Chip existence. Reading this is like reading a good book, you can't stop until it is over. Great job. Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

A wonderful story, it had heart, lust, plot, character development, humor and plausible believability. I definitely think you have talent. In a way, maybe the most interesting thing about this story was the fact that it turned out to be such a sweet story. Maybe the most enjoyable story on Literotica that I have read. Keep up the great work.

TheEarlTheEarlover 12 years ago
Top drawer

Excellent story. I loved the characters and it's a real treat to find a story in this genre that has a realistic and believable seduction.

I didn't get the IMU until the end. But then, I'm occasionally not very bright.

The Earl

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

This is really a fantastic story. I caught onto "imu" about halfway through but didn't catch on that Chip wasn't real. I figured the wedding wasn't going to happen but that surprised me. Anyway, it's a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic story

I can honestly say, whole heartedly, that this is the most loving, funny, and sexy story I have read on this website. I've often found myself thinking that Incest authors seem to have an edge in writing that most other authors don't seem to have.

Now, not EVERY author who writes this genre seem to have the same flair, but not everyone is necessarily a great author.

Incest sex isn't that different from sex with another person, physically. The two might look a bit alike, but there is a vast and deep connection to each other, whether its emotional like love, or mental, just simply knowing its your sibling (Or parent or child for that matter) that sort of expands everything. You have to truly work at a story to get that same level of bond when its not incest. This story makes it all natural.

While reading for the first time, I had a hard time thinking this as strictly porn, since the time she had seen her brother, decided THATS what she wanted, while watching him with Jessica, and said Bawoo to herself, for some reason just made me laugh. I kept thinking how silly it was, and a ridiculous nick name, yet one she seemed to really like, and go for it, almost like it had been her idea.

If I had any complaint it would be that there seemed to be a bit of lacking in the brothers personality. He struck me as a bit... blank, like the only time he seemed to think or react or have a personality trait was when something happened around him, sending him away so she could think, or him just being quiet and bashful, letting him just sort of sit there. You can see such an overwhelming personality, love, kinkyness,and intelligence from the sister, that sheer bond between them that the brother seems almost like a place holder, only there because the story needed someone for her to love. To his credit though, he was far more substantial then 'Chip' was (Obviously), but for all his book smarts, and apparent gift with sex, you don't see any of that except for 3 short times in the story.

First when he impressed Lizzie when he had sex with Jessica by taking her anally. Second when he tried to guess that I and mu were greek for friction, and Third when he ate her out. Those were the only times he ever seemed to show off any real talent other then just being there with her, pleasing her, the person she cared about more then anyone else.

I can honestly say I would LOVE to see more of these two. If you pick this story back up, expand on it, tell about the 'break up with chip' and how they could get around the parental problem to see each other, be with each other, or possibly find ways to dodge friends so they dont know, all would be welcome.

No matter what the case is though, this has taken a solid and permanent place in my favorites listing. Lizzie is a character so deep I have a hard time getting her out of my head. Simply amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The Best

This is by far the best story I have read on here.

Thank you for the fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
incredible

this is an absolutely exceptional story, i wish it could've gone on forever, i found myself completely immersed in it. Easily one of the best stories i have ever read, erotic or otherwise, it was so beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I guessed the imu way before the end.

It was the only thing that made any logical sense.

It was still a very nice puzzle.

The story as a whole was amazing.

Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic

Easily the best story on Literotica.

10/10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NIGGER

there needs to be more niggas in this story cause they have big nigga dicks that fuck the shit out of all them white ass hoes and peckerwoods! : )

NoctaHemataNoctaHemataover 12 years ago
WOW

Just wow, I was a little curious at the beginning but then the story just gets you. The intimacy, eroticism, and complexity make this easily my favorite sensual story that I have ever read. Although I do feel that the comment below mine was a little offensive to what the story implies, but you should still right more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
excellent

Beautiful, excellent, a nice sensitivity to it. Genuinely arousing and moving. I figured out the m heart thing but only at the top of the final page...but it's still as satisfying seeing her explain it.

Obviously not into the brother sister idea in the real world but to read it as fantasy is very erotic, and of course as a reader I imagine myself with Lizzie, not my sister, so her descriptions are very arousing.

Both characters are nicely drawn too.

Really fantastic work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
incredible

What a fantastic story - so well written.

I felt it was both erotic and at the same time a loving story of a caring young man and the adventures and self awareness of his younger sister

and no... i missed imu completely

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Outstanding

I'm no writer by any means, but I have to say this story was THE best written story I've read to date. (I read alot )

Keep up the good words.

N.

sourfrogsourfrogover 12 years ago
Beautiful

This story is amazing. It was beautifully written, so much so, that I very nearly cried at the end. (which is a hard thing to do) I love the characters, the plot, and the setting. You oblviosly spent a lot of time on this, and if you didn't, more credit to you. i thoroughly emjoyed this story and will be looking into others by you. Thank you I loved it. 5 out of 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This was just amazing

Leon010Leon010over 12 years ago
wow...just wow

That was one of the best stories i've ever read. Usually writers have some hang-ups when they produce stories of this nature,but it had me going from start to finish. Thank you for this work of art. Definitely one of the best ...if not thee best.

Im still hard writing this comment;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
IMU

I thought it was i love you from like page 2 but i couldn't figure out how until the end. Very good story and very realistic. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful

One of the best stories I'd ever read, really really loved it ! Thanks so much

cpigcpigover 12 years ago
I M'd the story!

great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very well written and a pleasure to read

Very well written and a pleasure to read... I figured it out at about page two, however; that is more a byproduct of too much time working with random logic/brain teaser puzzles. Again, this is a very well written story and I thank you for sharing it and ask that you continue your good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I "M" U

The sweetest sister-brother love story I've ever read. I caught the IMU maybe halfway through, 'cuz I'm a romantic sap and I wanted it to be that. Was happy to have it confirmed. I enjoyed it immensely!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i <3'd it x

By far the best story i have ever read. :D well done. I had guessed by page 3/4 that chip was not real and it was her fantasizing about him :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I figured it out!

Always have been good with stuff like that. He is the dumbest smart boy though. On the other hand most tend to be that way. Funny really how they see so much that they forget to look close by.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
epic

you. are. a. fucking. bard. this is by far the best ive read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Holy shit

Jesus-tapdancing-Christ dude this is the absolute greatest thing I have ever and will ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dude...

Fucking A. That was amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!

Possibly the most authentic and powerful story I have ever read in Literotica. You have the potential to be a very successful professional writer. As a Communication Teacher who has completed a Professional Writing Degree I believe I am qualified to comment. Best of luck and thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nicely done!

You did an excellent job, well crafted and no grammar mistakes. I look forward to anything else you write

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Never seen a more realistic story. And you crafted one hottie in Lizzie. I did figure out the imu, probably because I spend to much time seeing it tpyed out. Though it was no less interesting because of that. In some ways I liked better knowing whatit was, it really put Scooters book smarts in context and showed just how well his sis could run circles around him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh my god

I can't believe how hard I cummed reading this.

I got about 4 pages through when I popped and I have never ejaculated so hard in my entire life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Brilliant. Bloody Brilliant. Vary Vary Well written. Bravo.

Ps. I am afraid I did not catch the imu, vary subtle that.

Mjh2011Mjh2011over 12 years ago
Best Story Ever

I'm not usually one for the longer stories as I most likely get bored 2-3pages in but your story just dragged me in and I had to read it to the end, you are a great author and I intend to check out the rest of your collection. Also bravo with the 'imu' I didn't pick up on that until it was revealed. 11 out of 10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow, i'm impressed!

That was, by far, the best story i have read here at Literotica. I will be referring it to my friends. Great writing and your descriptive narrative is top notch. Thank you!

I did not figure out the "imu". Brilliant touch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

An absolutely amazing story, beautiful imagery, and I will most certainly agree that it draws you right in. It took a while to get to the "good" parts but the wait was worth it.

P.S. I did get IMU

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Waaaaaaaaaaaay too long

Anybody actually finish this screed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

OH MY GOD

Aside from the obvious... ever since I attempted to read a Nicholas Sparks book, reading has been half ruined for me. The awfulness of his prose catalyzed my mind into critical mode, leading me to spend an unfortunate proportion of reading all but the very best books in editing the writing in my mind and even actually using a pen to change words and erase sentences, which I had never even thought of doing before. There were little edits I felt like doing in this story but it was definitely closer to the very best books than the average novels I've read since then.

THANKS I BOW DOWN TO YOU SIR

pibblepibbleover 12 years ago
Holy Jebus

This is the best thing I've ever read. Please write a book?

Dasani_83Dasani_83over 12 years ago
Thank you

I love the words on skin concept, to the point that I may be stealing that idea for real life. I have a deep fondness for words and that way of bringing them to life astounds me.

This is not my ordinary sort of reading on this site, not by any stretch of the imagination. However this was very well done. And every single time he wondered what IMU wondered, I asked the same damn thing.

Thanks for that.

EmpLucianDarkBladeEmpLucianDarkBladeover 12 years ago
WOW!!!

Paco,

Long time reader, I must say that this is one of my favs, keep up the good work, and I must say that if you ever decide to continue this one with a sequel I would most definately read it too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i wont lie came for a quick fix and found a beautiful story. thank you,one of my favorite stories ive ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

Paco that was amazing. You could be a novelist

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Imu

Figured it out pretty quick .nice seduction .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Far out

I jizzed so quick after reading this

shadowking8shadowking8over 12 years ago
Amazing

This is a keeper. Healthy mix of seduction, passion, relationship, sexuality, and love. This is definitely a work of art.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

brilliant buddy !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

Loved the ending. I actually had a similar (non-incestous(sp?)) incident happen in my life. Well written. Bawoo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great great great

And I knew imu when I first saw it ;) awesome!

JaneDoe31JaneDoe31over 12 years ago
Great story!

I don't typically read incest genre, as it is often forceful and quick to the point, but this was well worth the time and the read! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A Great one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been a literotica reader for a long time and this is one of the best. You really nailed this one. Keep up the great work and let your talent go where it leads you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I knew Imu from the begining! But awsome man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Breathtaking

A very gifted author

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just wow

Blown away by how real it felt, wonderful imagery and the words sang.

easyridr101easyridr101over 12 years ago
Five stars, even if imu was no mystery

I'm surprised so many people missed the imu (it seemed obvious to me), but not at all surprised at the number of comments and your story's high rank. What you have made is not a story about sex but a great story of two people in love without knowing it. The sex is great stuff,all right, but seldom do writers for Literotica endow their characters with real lives along with their perversions, which are after all natural enough in themselves. You do know how to lead your readers along, even though they know where you are taking them. That is real story-telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I have never posted on any erotic site ever, but the story was so good I would feel like I was cheating you if I didn't. I started reading this story as a guy looking for an orgasm. What I got was me reading it after I had came ten minutes ago and ending with tears in my eyes. This is far more than just an erotic story, its a journey about two people passionately in love. PacoFear I'll remember this as a love story, not just a dirty tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

To be honest I never got imu until the end. For a little bit I thought she was saying "I'm Making You" because she always followed with what was for breakfast, only for the fact that she did it when they were little did I not believe that and kept guessing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
thank you

i'm actually very pleased to see this one, i read it about a year ago, and had all but forgotten about it.... i just found it again, and when i was reading i kept going back to that puzzle thinking it was really familiar.... i figured it out about halfway through .... a very entertaining read both times, thank you again

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
emu

"Eight years ago, he'd told her that she'd misspelled 'emu' and described the little ostrich-like bird." (from page 1)

All I can say is I hope you never meet one outside an enclosure up close. Not all that much smaller than an ostrich. Taller than a rhea or a cassowary.

_Ritch__Ritch_over 12 years ago
Amazing!

I've been an Anonymous user of Literotica for a number of years, however I've signed up so I could post a comment about this fantastic story.

I had an inkling that "imu" was in fact "I<3you". But I wasn't sure. A great story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
anonymous reader

great story ty me and my girl luv it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wauw!

Just wauw! Very intriguing story, damn perfect!

Actually I didn't think there were such great writers on the internet.

You have a bright future ahead of you, PacoFear. Best of luck in your future endeavors!

imu, was for me "I made you: name of breakfast)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Beautiful story ..

Got much more than what I'd expected :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

That was one of the best stories I have read and one of the most romantic as well. I hope you do more! Rated it a 5 but if I could I would rate it a 6!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

what a great story, the characters were so driven and i loved the back story that went with it. This story stayed with me for the next few days and i just had to come back and re-read it and comment about how much i loved it :D

Thanks.

jwalker_IIjwalker_IIover 12 years ago

This was the first story I read on this site and I have yet to find a story that matches it. I absolutely love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awsome

A great taboo story that holds both skilled erotica and a sense of drama that makes it hard to walk away from without finishing the full story. I enjoyed every moment of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Story

This story was great, perfect length and very interesting, I figured out the Imu thing the first time it showed up in text as well :) I guess I'm a smart smart guy :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This story was so sexy and so beautiful at the same time. I loved every second of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

really bloody good xb

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Outstanding & Masterful!

This was a really beautiful story that was expertly balanced between sweet romance and raw hungry sex. Superb pacing and great character depth, plus lovely descriptive elements of their trysts. Definitely one of the very best of its kind!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

Shortly put, wow. Did not figure out what imu meant, lol, and I have to say this has been the most creative and well thought out stories I have ever read on here. Congratulations, you have written a masterpiece!

VelesenVelesenover 12 years ago
Magical

Make no mistake i have read a great deal of erotic literature in my life and this is by far leaps and bounds the most amazing story i have ever read, amazing doesn't even come close to describing how you played through it all.

So far as your question about IMU i had an inkling that that was what it was at about page 3 and I had a slight suspicion that Chip didn't actually exist when they were on the porch.

EvilFerretEvilFerretover 12 years ago
Almost figured it out...

Hey,

I really enjoy how you carefully work the chase angle; it makes for a really good read. As for the "imu", I figured out the meaning, but not by means of a heart mistaken for an m. Being from Quebec and having been raised in English and French, I interpreted the "imu" as a 'Frenglish' sentence: "m" is often used in French to replace "aime" from the verb "aimer" which is "to love", and I figured it was "I aime U". Anyway, good story.

P.S. The French expression goes "la petite mort", since "mort" is of the feminine gender in French

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mindblowing....

You are by far the best writer i have read so far. you really pull the reader into the script..... You could probably make a movie out of it.....

Keep writing.... The world needs more imaginative writers like you....

Cheers!!!! :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

loved every minute of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent read

A fantastic story. The perfect balance of story and sex. I didn't guess the IMU but did guess that Chip didn't exist. I love anal sex, I love reading incest stories, it was perfect, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really really awesome

I cried at the end, I got that whole heart thing, I'm a girl and well girls do rock!!

I knew chip wasn't real, I really enjoyed it, well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved your story.

This is the first time I've ever left feedback on a story. Yes, I did see the end coming but that made it no less poignant. I really love this story. It actually made me cum then cry. Keep writing...you have a remarkable talent. I look forward to searching out and reading your other posts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

I can easily see why this is the number one story. Very nice. excellent writing skills. not to mention, the sex, wow!

ps. and no I did not figure out the "imu" til' the end. (nice touch)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I've never posted here, but have read this site for years... This is the best written story I've ever read. I am promptly going to read ALL of your other stories!!!

- Jt

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fantastic

Yeah I figured it out pretty early and also figured out there was no Chip but that didn't detract from this awesome story. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just wow

Really a truly amazing story! I couldn't even put it down to go pee. Held it the whole time! U r so damn talented! U know how to reach both genders. It was so intriguing, sexy, taboo, I could go on and on. I hope u have more stories. If so, I'm off to read the rest. Thank u for an incredibly unforgettable night!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

...wow just, just wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
imu

Loved the imu but I got it straight away!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More of the same

"I've never posted here, but have read this site for years... This is the best written story I've ever read. I am promptly going to read ALL of your other stories!!!

- Jt"

Jt's story is my story. I've NEVER posted on this site. I've read for years and never felt the need to. I've read quite a few stories that I thought were beyond fantastic but still never felt like posting. This is without a doubt the greatest story I've read on the site. Just like Jt I'm going to read every single story you submit. This story was beyond sex, beyond incest, beyond caring, and perhaps beyond love. That sounds cheesy as fuck to say but I mean it. I was totally invested in the characters from the first few paragraphs. By the end of the first part I knew I was in for the long haul (it was almost 4:30 in the morning when I started reading and its about two hours later when I finished. This story is perfect. Not too short, not too long. I don't think a sequel would be as good (but I've read a few stories where the siblings actually stay together and further chapters flesh out what happens next without the cheap "not actually bro/sis" copout. I find those types of stories fantastic as well.) but from reading this, I think you should give it a try.

If you continue these char's stories, you probably aren't going to get as good of a absolute ready to let loose some ocular waterfall type action and all around character payoff for the reader as the final "Bawoo" of the story but again, I'm sure you can come mighty fucking close.

I'm a male and I love to stroke it (now I feel strange admiting that to a public forum but lets face it, we are on literotica where not only reading one's story is welcomed but getting off to it is encouraged as well) but I didn't cum. Not once. As good as the sex scenes were they weren't long enough to counter the sheer build up desire to find out what happens next to the characters. Then again, this isn't a negative thing, I've blue balled many times to stories on this site only to satisfy myself with a video soon after finishing.

The buildup of the brother/sister relationship was nice, almost nice enough that people outside of the "incest/taboo makes for a good story" kinda people could read and enjoy it, though I highly doubt anyone of that persuasion would ever admit to it. For us in the other category, this was terribly erotic and overwhelmingly well written. All the teasing built up to a great climax and there were quite a few times where I almost DID get a nice release... but as I mentioned... I made it though.

Wow, this is getting long, let me wrap this up. I think one of the reasons I made this comment so long is cause I know its prolly my only chance for you to read it, unless you are a critique fiend and read all comments. :)

I can seriously see you writing professionally, and hope you do indeed make your living that way or are considering it.

LOL. Just realized I promised I would read your other stories. Be prepared to hear from me again.

-Eb (maybe someday I'll sign up for the site)

PS- I got what imu was the second she explained it wasn't "emu." Oh and I didn't 100 percent believe there was no Chip until she told him but I was praying like mad the whole time he was fake. 5/5 stars.

emangoemangoover 12 years ago
Eb again.

Shoot, had to sign up cause I couldn't post again anonymously.

I realized I didn't explain what I meant about "beyond love"... the fact that what they did was so extremely dangerous (and a bit selfish if the other one didn't also have that desire) goes beyond love for me. This was pretty much getting to a point where you are willing to completely expose yourself to another person and hoping like holy hell they feel the same way too. I realize that concept is love to a lot of people, but not to us cynics and not to us who need love to be a little more substantial in our hearts. This was like Super Size Love. :) (i'm a cynical/sarcastic/romantic so shoot me)

bkdarkcambkdarkcamover 12 years ago
excellent

this was one of the best stories that i have ever read on the site. simply fantastic. can't wait to read more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
amazing

your amazing best story i've ever read it shows how good of writers there still is out there and its perfect the imu im sad to say i didnt get but it blew my mind your the most talented writer i've ever found there isnt words to describe how well this story is written bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AMAZING

i absolutley loved this story! I was hooked from the very beginning. the bond between them was so hot, sexy and dirty. however, I did not get the imu untill it was explained. I was turned on thought the whole thing. would love to read more!

brian215brian215over 12 years ago

this did not read like a "normal" incestuous story (whatever that means) but a touching love story although the metaphor of the pursuit of an incestuous relationship as a chase has more impact than without it. i did not get the "imu" at all and was pleasantly surprised at it's meaning as opposed to the lingo "i miss you", which is flawed contextually for writing of this caliber. i thoroughly enjoyed this. thank you for the great story.

1...45678...20
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous