All Comments on 'Work From Home (Full)'

by Khungus93

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger6 months ago

All going quite well, then you used that "Daddy" shit.

LickideesplitLickideesplit6 months ago

They are presented to We-The-Readers as a committed hetro couple. No matter how much they are playing with each other, there is no way it qualifies as LW under the LITEROTICA definition. This posting fits in Erotic Coupling or Romance (without the pink roses, Mantovani, and butterflies.)

AardieAardie6 months ago

If he was her husband then there was no cheating. Did they have sex on her zoom meeting?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Absolutely not a fan of the style used by the writer. Only positive was it is supposed to be a husband and wife. Still, the plot line used along with other thematic devices have been overused.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

5 Stars-I agree with the horny lady who shall remain nameless!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Like she said, "Five stars." Nicely done.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

With Jimmy on this one. It was, and still is, a good story, but lose the “daddy” shit and the silly sex talk.

EinzelkampferEinzelkampfer6 months ago

Starting close to a third of the sentences with She + verb turned this from an averagely bad piece of writing into an annoying one. Assonance and alliteration only work (a.) in sparingly measured doses and (b.) with certain sounds, words, and phrases.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut6 months ago

Better as the more complete story rather than the last version. Nice tale that I quite enjoyed. Not quite certain how it gets to be a Loving Wife(ves) story but don't feel the need to split hairs.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades6 months ago

enjoyed. Thanks for your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous