All Comments on 'Work Surprise'

by georgeJ698

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
ShortyMacShortyMacabout 1 year ago

That was a super hot story. I started to have sex with men when I was in the Navy and was 17. My first time I did anything with a guy was my first weekend in San Diego. I had never seen an adult bookstore before and once I figured out the peep booths had gloryholes I got my first blowjob from a guy. After a couple of months I was getting ready to go into town and head to the bookstore I liked. I had gotten a couple of joints and smoked one before I entered the bookstore. I was in a booth and all of a sudden a guy pushed his cock thru the hole. I hadn’t sucked a guy at that point but being high I dropped to my knees and started to suck it.

He lasted about 3 or 4 minutes then came in my mouth without warning. I gagged and had to spit out his cum. Then one Friday afternoon my Chief of supply told me to get a hair cut by Monday. There was a strip club (nude dancers) that I would hang out at on weekend nights. A few doors down the block was a clothing store that had a barber work out of the back room. I stopped by and ask the barber Pete if I could get the haircut. He already had a guy in the chair and told me come back in half an hour. When I returned he sat me in the chair and said be right back. He went and locked to door as it was already past closing time. He started out washing my hair. As he moved around the chair his crotch brushed against my arm. I didn’t move thinking it was an accident. A few minutes later it happens again and it felt like he was half hard. That got me turned on and I started to tent my pants. Then a third time his crotch brushed my arm and I knew he was hard. He then cut my hair. When done he pulled out a device that strapped to his hand and it vibrated and he rubbed my neck. Then he reached down and used it to rub my crotch. Pete took it off then unzipped my pants and pulled my hard cock out. He started to suck me and I thought he was an awesome looking older man, so I reached out and unzipped his pants and started to suck his nice 7 1/2 inch cock. Then he pulled off my pants and pulled me lower on the chair so my ass was on the edge. He opened a drawer and got a tube of lube. I knew what was coming next but I was still a virgin. I told him I’d never done that before and he told me he’d be gentle. Well I was so turned on and said ok I’ll try. He lubed me up real good moved between my legs and slowly started to push. The head of his cock popped into my ass. He held still till I relaxed. Once I relaxed he slowly pushed in a few more inches then stopped again. He kept it up till he bottomed out. Pete then slowly started to fuck me. After 15-20 minutes he grabbed hold og my hard cock and started to stroke it. I stopped him as I wasn’t ready to cum yet. Another 10 minutes of pumping my ass I could tell he was getting close so I grabbed my cock and started stroking it. Then I felt his cock start to get harder and he was pumping in and out real fast. Then I felt him tense up and he started to cum in me. That sent me over the edge and my first shot hit me in the face. Second hit my chin, third hit my neck, fourth landed on my chest then the rest dribbled into my public hair. Pete collapsed on top of me and we laid like that for a couple of minutes. Then Pete slowly pulled out of me. He grabbed a couple of towels and cleaned us up. We got dressed and locked up the store and he said come with me. We walked around the corner and got in his car. I had no idea where we were going. Next thing I knew we pulled into a driveway and it was his home that he shared with his partner from the clothing store. I spent the weekend with Pete till he drove me down to the Greyhound bus depot so I could get back to the base NAS Miramar. I’d spend every other weekend sometimes every third weekend with him. We were not exclusively. Seeing each other.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

ShortyMac, nothing quite like getting high on good weed and pleasuring cocks, balls, asses and nipples, huh? Now that I'm retired, I split my time between caring for my wife, who lost her sex drive to illness, and locking myself in my shop, stripping, getting high and jerking to gay Literotica stories! Love to have someone join me for my pot and penis parties! horny4cum69@proton.me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous