Work Wife to Vegas Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife gives work wife permission.
895 words
4.24
19.3k
19

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl's head was spinning! He had just read a note from his wife giving him permission to live out his fantasy of having sex with his work wife and her friend. And from the 2 sets of bare breasts staring him in the face it was apparent that they were totally onboard with the fantasy as well. Carl's thoughts were interrupted by the ding of the elevator arriving at their floor. Brittany and Julia hastily covered them selves up. Julia was having a bit of an issue getting her large breasts back in her skimpy dress. Both nipples were still exposed when the door opened. Luckily, there was no one in the hallway so Julia was saved the embarrassment of flashing strangers. Carl heard Julia say "fuck it" and he glanced down to see Julia's hard nipples still peeking out over the top of her dress.

Brittany giggled and the three hastily walked down the hall towards the room. As they neared the room, a door to another room opened and a couple walked out. Carl quickly turned Julia towards him and gave her a big hug so she was not exposed. Carl could feel her soft breasts against him as well as her rock hard nipples. Julia was surprised by and grateful for Carl's action. She felt herself melt into her older collegue and she could tell by what she felt that the evening was certainly agreeing with Carl. The couple passed, the trio laughed as they arrived at the room. Brittany already had the card key out and the door was open. Once inside the ladies told Carl to go sit on the bed and they needed to freshen up. Carl hoped they weren't changing their minds. he went and sat on the bed and tried to process what was happening and what he hoped was about to happen. He could hear whispered voices in the bathroom and giggling. Julia was telling Brittany how when Carl hugged her she could feel how hard he was. " i can't wait to see it in real life!"

Brittany was excited too. She had had a crush on Carl since they first met. She was usually attracted to the bad boy but when Carl started paying attention to her she loved it. Over time she had confided in Julia that she wanted Carl and Julia confided the same to Brittany. They both knew it wouldn't happen as Carl was intensely loyal to his wife Cindy. That all changed one night when Cindy, Brittany and Julia went out for drinks without Carl. Carl was supposed to join them but he got delayed on a flight home so it was just the three ladies. At one point the conversation turned to Carl. Cindy had suspected that Brittany had a crush on Carl and it was becoming clear that Julia did too. Cindy always felt guilty about her lack of interest in sex and wouldn't have been surprised if Carl had cheated on her. In fact, it would have relieved some of her guilt. All three ladies were getting pretty drunk and it was clear that Carl wasn't going to make it.

Cindy had always wondered if Carl and Brittany had done anything together and she figured now was the time to ask. Brittany laughed and explained to Cindy that one of Carl's most attractive qualities was his loyalty to his wife. From time to time she had tested him and he never did anything that would make her think he would cheat. In fact, as much as Brittany regaled Carl with her sexual exploits he had never talked about his. Brittany figured he did so out of respect for his wife. Cindy was amazed. Carl's friendship with Brittany was close enough that Cindy imagined she was fully aware of the complete lack of sex he was getting at home. The fact he hadn't shared that made Cindy realize just how much he loved her and how even when he was hurt he still protected her. It would have been easy for him to trash his frigid wife to his sexy young friend. The fact he hadn't prompted what she told Brittany and Julia next.

Julia confided that she and Carl had a sexless marriage and it was entirely her fault. She felt guilty about it and was surprised that Carl hadn't left her or at least cheated on her. What Cindy asked next shocked both Brittany and Julia. "What if i gave all three of you my permission to do whatever you wanted?" Stunned silence fell over the group. Brittany and Julia couldn't believe what they had just heard and Cindy couldn't believe she had said it. Brittany tried to laugh it off assuming Cindy was just way drunk. Cindy assured her she was serious and she figured the only way Carl would ever have sex again was if she gave him permission. She had already sort of though he might have with Brittany and the fact that Julia seemed interested too made her think the upcoming trip to Vegas would be the opportunity. Cindy spent the next hour convincing both of Carl's co-workers that she was not only ok with them having sex with her husband she wanted them too. And that is how Carl, Brittany and Julia had arrived together in a hotel room in Vegas.