Work Wife to Vegas Wife Pt. 03

Story Info
Carl, Brittany and Julia play strip poker
754 words
4.43
8.9k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl texted his wife Cindy "I Love YOU!" she quickly replied "I Love You! Enjoy the night you deserve it". The bathroom door opened and out walked Brittany and Julia. Julia had regained control of her tits and both ladies were grinning. If Carl had softened at all, he was rock hard again. Julia walked over and kissed Carl full on the mouth and quickly pulled away Brittany followed and did the same. Julia said she had always wanted to play strip poker and since they were in Vegas could they play. Both Brittany and Carl liked the idea of everyone slowly undressing. The rules were set. Once someone was naked they would be required to be at the mercy of the who every won the hand.

Julia had planned ahead and grabbed a deck of cards from her suitcase. Carl lost the first 2 hands and was topless without his coat and shirt. Brittany and Julia each lost and nylons came off. Next loser was going to be exposing undergarments. Brittany lost and stood, turned her back to Carl and asked him to unzip her. Brittany let her dress slip to the floor exposing a matching set of lacy red panties and bra. She turned as both the other players nodded approvingly. Brittany could not remember being more turned on. Carl noticed her nipples looked like they wanted to burst through and Julia noticed a wet spot between Brittany's legs. Julia lost next and also asked Carl to unzip her. To Carl's surprise, Julia was wearing bra and panties that matched Brittany's. Here in front of him were 2 women who had been a part of his fantasy life for some time. Carl hoped he lost the next hand just to able to unzip his pants.

Julia lost next and Brittany unclasped her bra for her. Her large D breasts heaved as they were released. Nipples were small in comparison to but were standing tall. Carl lost next and asked Brittany to unbutton his top button and the asked Julia to unzip him. As he lowered his pants his erection was making quite a tent out of his boxers. Both ladies complimented Carl and play continued. Julia lost next and slowly rose and performed a little strip tease slowly she lowered her bright red panties and turned to reveal a beautifully trimmed bush. Julia picked her panties up and tossed them into Carl's lap. Next was Brittany's turn to become fully exposed. She repeated Julia's performance and also tossed her panties into Carl's lap. Brittany was shaved smooth and clearly worked out. Brittany's tight, slim body was in stark contrast to Julia's fuller more curvy body. The next hand came down to the last card and saw both Julia and Brittany tying each with a pair of 4's. Carl went over and stood in front of his naked work wife and equally naked coworker.

Carl commanded them both to kneel in front of him and lower his boxers. As his cock was released, a bit of precum shot out and hit Brittany in the face. With out a second thought Julia leaned over and licked it off Brittany's face. The two then started kissing. Carl could hardly believe what he was seeing. Carl cleared his throat and reminded the ladies that he had won the hand. Julia innocently asked "What can we do to serve you master?" Carl thrust his hard cock forward and both started to lick and suck it. Carl placed a hand on each of their heads and soon become lost in the most amazing bj he had ever received. Each of his current slaves took turns fully engulfing his shaft while the other sucked his balls. Their hands wandered to his ass occasionally brushing his hole or slightly poking a fingertip inside. All three could feel Carl tense as an orgasm overwhelmed him. He pulled back as both Brittany and Julia raised their faces to look up at Carl. When he let loose it seemed like he might not stop. It had been so long since her had cum by anything other than his own hand. Cum was dripping from both the ladies faces. Carl sat back on the bed and watched as Brittany and Julia used their tongues to clean each other up. The clean up lead to kissing which lead to Carl quickly regaining his hard on. Julia broke the kiss with Brittany and said " I fucking hope I win the next hand!"

to be continued....