Working Girl Wants Love

Story Info
She gets what she needs before it is gone.
2.7k words
3.76
4.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was living with a couple of roommates in a house near downtown. Three bedrooms and one bath, not ideal for three dudes but the rent was cheap. We were all working different jobs, mainly in food and nightlife. One of my roommates worked at a local burrito spot and would sometimes bring people back from work to smoke out. One night he brought a new girl who had just started there to smoke with us.

She walked in and my roommate said, "Hey guys, this is Bernadette." She smiled and waved to me and my other roommate. I took a second to look her up and down, quickly realizing the perplexity of her name. She was moderately tall for a woman, probably around five foot six with brown skin that suggested a mixed heritage of sorts. Wide eyes revealed a greenish hue to the irises and the petite features of her face were complemented by an excess of tightly curled dark hair pulled up into a frizzy ponytail. Her body was equally petite contrary to her height, rather skinny with no more than B cup breasts and a plump round little booty being grasped tightly by her jeans. I wondered to myself how someone could have given this enticing little dish a name like Bernadette.

I sat on the couch and waved back to her as she found a spot on the loveseat across from us. My roommate who had brought her over sat next to her rather closely. I suppose he thought he might get something from her from her but her body language spoke a much different story. I rolled up a couple of joints, lit one, and started to pass it around. We started talking amongst the group.

"So when did you start working over there?" I asked.

"Oh this is my second night. Its not bad but its a little far from where I stay." she responded.

"Damn, where do you stay?"

She told me the part of the city she was staying and it instantly raised an eyebrow for me. I knew the area. I also knew there weren't any apartments or houses in that area. Just some motels, a few bars, and two strip clubs. I didn't share my thoughts, I just said, "Yeah, that's a bit of a drive."

My roommate who worked with her piped up. "Yeah we were talking earlier. She wanted to know if she could crash on the couch over here on days that she has to work. It would only be like 3-4 nights a week and she'll put $50 towards the rent every week."

My other roommate and I agreed quickly. It would be nice to get a little help on the rent, it was a bonus to have a cute girl hanging around as well. I was getting tired of seeing just these two dudes around here. We finished our smoke and she hung out a bit before catching a ride with my roommate back to wherever she stayed.

A couple of days later, she came back with my roommate. This night she had to work the next day so she was staying on the couch. We smoked again and chatted for a bit. Eventually the weed starting hitting hard and I was ready to pass out. I excused myself from the circle and said I was going to go crash. I went to my room and cracked the door so my dog could get out of the room later if it wanted to.

I was asleep for a few hours when I was awoken by the feeling of new weight being put on the bed. I opened my eyes groggily to see her slender outline in the dark as she shuffled towards me on top of the sheets.

"Uh, hi. Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, the couch was uncomfortable. Do you mind if I sleep here?"

"Not at all." I smiled.

"Cool, can I ask you another favor?" I nodded. "Please don't try to have sex with me."

Very forward. I can always respect when someone announces their boundaries clearly. "Don't worry, I will control myself. Please don't get worried if you feel something happening to me. I can't really control what he does. But I will be a gentleman."

She smiled, seemingly satisfied with my answer. She rolled over facing away from and fell back asleep. I laid my head back and drifted back off.

Sometime later, I awoke slightly to feel something against me, the definite feel of soft and warm skin. She had scooted closer to me and sleepily mumbled, "Cuddle me. I haven't been cuddled in so long." I rolled to my side, threw my arm around her and pulled her close. She sighed a contented sigh and seemed to smile. Then she felt my hard cock against her petite yet ample posterior. "Hey, what's that?"

"Don't worry, I remember what I promised." I knew that it might be rough but she clearly gave a red light to any of that and I respected that. She drifted to sleep as I wrestled against myself, eventually falling back into a restless slumber.

The next morning she got up and got dressed for work. She asked for a ride so I took her up there and dropped her off.

"See you later." I said as she jumped out of the car.

"Can you come pick me up? I'll be off at four."

"Sure, can you bring a burrito out for me?"

"I got you," she winked as she said it.

I came back a little before four and waited a couple of minutes. Soon enough she came out with a smile on her face and a burrito in her hand. She hopped in the car and handed it to me.

"Steak, with all the toppings. Guacamole and all."

I was pretty hungry so I started to unwrap it as I asked, "Back to the house?"

"No, can you actually drop me off by the other place I stay?"

"Sure," I responded as I took my bite of burrito. I already knew the area, about twenty minutes away. I put it in drive and started heading that way. I finish my burrito as I drove and got close to where we were going to stop.

"Pull over in the parking lot over there," she said pointing to a slightly upscale motel, like one of the places you stay the night before a flight.

"You stay in a hotel?"

"Sort of. I have to meet someone here. Thanks for the ride, I owe you one," she winked as she finished her sentence.

"Na, the burrito was good enough," I said prompting a small smile from her. She got out of the car and I watched her walk inside one of the rooms. I started to pull away as things started to click into place. She stays at a motel? She had to meet someone? What is she doing over here exactly? The sudden realization struck me. She was working, this was her other job. Holy shit.

I got back to the house a bit later. My roommates were in the living room partaking of a bit of cannabis so I sat down to join. One of them handed me the joint and asked, "Where you been?"

"Oh, Bernadette asked for a ride from work."

"She's off work? Where's she at?" my other roommate chimed in.

"She wanted me to drop her off at some motel near the other side of town."

"Weird. Where at?" I said the nearest intersection and they both came to the same realization I had earlier. He chimed in again, "Holy shit, is she 'working' over there?" He made sure to put out some finger quotes as he said the word.

"Yeah, I believe that is what is going on."

"Dude," my other roommate said. I agreed.

The arrangement went on for a month or so. She would come over and crash on the couch for the night, occasionally slipping into my bed for cuddles after everyone had gone to sleep. I never tried anything wild, I just allowed myself to enjoy sleeping against her warm skin and smell the scent of her body wash.

One day was different though. I was sitting on the porch having a cigarette and staring at my phone. Suddenly, a car I didn't recognize pulled up in front and she hopped out. She walked quickly and deftoy towards me while looking directly at me. She got to the steps and I stood up as I threw away my cigarette butt and said "Hey, what's up?" She said nothing in return, she simply came up to me and began to kiss me passionately. I was completely unprepared. She kissed with such an intensity, it was like she was absolutely burning up inside. She pulled back quickly, "Is anyone else home?"

"No, they're both at work."

She said nothing else. She only continued to kiss me and I her back as she pushed us to the door. We continued passionately kissing as I reached behind, grabbed her small but supple ass and lifted her up as her legs wrapped around me. I stumbled my way to my bedroom, threw her onto the bed and shut the door. I turned and grabbed her shirt, practically ripping it off of her. She followed by taking off her bra and revealing her petite yet gorgeous breasts adorned with tiny tan nipples. She kissed me some more as I slowly moved down to run my tongue around her sweet little areolas. She gasped a bit as I licked, sucked, and gently nibbled. Perhaps she had not had that in some time. I began to claw gently at the top of her tights, pulling them down and revealing the lavender thong she was wearing. She reached for the sides and pulled them down over her smooth legs and she lifted them up. After they were off, she put her fingers on her dripping pussy.

"Do you like it? Is it pretty?"

I looked at it longingly. Her brown skin met smoothly with her still delicate and small lips. Her clitoris poked out slightly from between. I ran my hand up her thigh gently and parted her lips as gently met my finger to her entrance. I gently pushed my finger in as it quickly became covered in her nectar. She cried out a little. "It's amazing, so tight and so wet." I bent down to be closer to her face as I whispered, "I have been thinking about you a lot. And now that I have you here, I am going to fuck your sweet little pussy so hard."

As I said the words, I felt a rush of her juices flow on to my hand, making a puddle below her. She bit her lip and her eyes began to slightly roll back. I couldn't hold myself back anymore. All that cuddling, all that behaving myself, all that pulling myself as I thought about her... It was time. I reached over to grab a condom and she pulled it away from me. She put one end of the wrapper in her teeth and ripped the top off with her other hand. She pulled the condom out and rolled it onto my throbbing cock. She looked me into my eyes and grabbed my arms at the triceps. "Fuck me. Please. I want you inside of me."

I grabbed my raging dick and gently aligned it with her overflowing entrance. I slipped it and sunk it deeply inside of her as her legs trembled in the air. I started to pound her tiny little twat when she abruptly started shaking. Soon after, she rewarded my efforts with a massive splash that shot up and coated my entire chest. She looked at me slightly worried. I reassured her with a smile and "Oh my god, do that again. I want you to cover me in you." This promoted another torrent of her sweet juice all over me. But this time, I did not pause. I kept fucking her for as long as she could take it as she continued cover me repeatedly. I wanted to cum so badly at this point but I couldn't get enough.

As I rammed my hard cock into her over and over, she put her hand on my chest as to stop me. "Lay down on your back." I quickly pulled out of her, receiving another small splash as I did so. I laid down and she climbed on top of me, letting my cock slide into her easily as she flowed more of her onto me. She started to bounce up and down, squirting more and more upon me. I grabbed her by her thighs and began to thrust with her. She stopped and began grinding back an forth with my cock deep inside her. "Cum for me. Please. Please, I wanna feel you cum. I came so much for you."

She said it and almost instantly I started cumming with a full body orgasm to match. My toes curled and my eyes rolled back in my head. My body started to shake as I filled the condom full, wishing I could have filled her pussy to brim. Nonetheless, I laid there and seized for over a minute gasping for air and shaking as my fingers sank deeply into her thighs. I opened my eyes to

catch her staring at me. She had been watching me orgasm with a sense of wonder on her face. Once I had almost caught my breath, she spoke up.

"Oh my god, you look amazing when you cum. I've never seen that," she said with a sense of awe in her voice.

"I would say the same to you. I just want you to cum all over me like that again."

We stayed in that position for several minutes just staring at each other as my cock very slowly started to soften inside of her.

We got up and we kissed again. I could taste her on my tongue, it was rather sweet. We looked down on the bed and saw that it was soaked to the mattress. "Oh my," I said as as smiled at her. "You really enjoyed yourself"

"So did you." She grabbed my half hard cock and slowly pulled the condom off. My warm cum flowed onto her hand and she brought it to her mouth, looking me in the eyes as slowly sucked it off her fingers with a soft "Mmm."

I smiled wide as I watched. "Ohhh,"I let out as she finished.

"Would you like to shower?" she asked playfully.

"Absolutely. Let me throw these in the washer. I gathered up my dripping sheets and threw them in the washer then we scurried through the house naked. We jumped in the shower and we soaped each other up as we gently caressed one another. I felt a certain connection to her that I hadn't expected.

But it wasn't to last.

We continued to hang out with each other for a few more days. Going on lunch dates, seeing movies, and walking around talking. It felt so nice.

One day, I came home from work and heard yelling between her, one of my roommates, and his girlfriend. I didn't catch the context and couldn't figure it out in the fray. She turned quickly to me and I saw a flash of anger in her eyes as she stormed to my room, grabbed the few items of clothes she left there and stormed towards the front door.

"Bernadette, wait a sec!" I shouted after her. She opened the door and I began to run towards it. I caught her right past the porch steps and grabbed her arm. She looked at me furiously and motioned her eyes toward a car with a guy waiting in the driver seat. She didn't have to say who it was, I already knew.

"Let me go," she said sternly. The words had more meaning than she intended. I wanted to protest but I knew it was useless.

I held onto her arm for another brief couple of seconds as I realized what was about to happen. I resigned myself to fate then looked her in the eyes. "Bernadette, I want you to know that I'm very happy to have known you."

Her eyes softened slightly. "Yeah, me too."

With those final words, I let go of her arm and watched as she got into the car and drove away. I never saw her again. I was only left with a memory of what was and might have been.