All Comments on 'Working Holiday Pt. 03'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ChironomidChironomidover 6 years ago
Great story!

Not only great sex scenes, but also a great story that keeps me waiting for the next installment. I also love the Oz background and atmosphere. I feel the place in my bones.

CorinnePapillonCorinnePapillonover 6 years ago
Just can't wait for ....

MORE!!!!

You are an amazing writer! You make everything come to life - when I read your work I am there with the characters listening to them and travelling with them on their journey! I love your work!

With affection and respect

Corinne x

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just right!

Shaima32, I vote each installment and generally hold comments until the end. I have read and enjoyed all you work. This story line your others contain the total package. I like the pace and direction. As a former cop only one personal catch (chain of evidence) minor point but major in my past life. However that said please accept my 5 stars and gratitude for sharing your talent!

DRock!

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 6 years ago
Great story, great talent

I have been reading a lot of your stories and most of them are great, good read, nice narrative, a well development of the characters and easy going style. Appreciate your talent and thank you for sharing.

Amz049Amz049over 6 years ago
Gripped!

I'm loving reading about the places I've been so I really feel immersed in the story. Please don't leave it too long until the next instalment. Great work as always! :)

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 6 years ago
Still loving it

And looking forward to part 4! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous