"Working" In Radio

Story Info
Young chub Jovonn gets "busy" with station manager in ATL.
2.8k words
3.89
2.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
105 Followers

Note: "Jovonn was an aspiring radio personality who attended Howard University. He grew up listening to a station in the D.C. area and learned as a youth he wanted to be THAT personality, and so he worked towards the goal, years later earning an internship that would catapult his dream. He'd also "have a time" with the station manager, the one who tried in the beginning for one reason or another to dissuade Jovonn about working for that particular station."

I just wanted to work in radio.

I learned at the age of 11, while listening to a station, knocking my head back and forth to acts like Missy Elliott, Nelly or Eminem, that I wanted to play records over the radio, have people call in and talk shit, and of course, be in competition with other stations across the land. I went through high school grinding to get accepted to colleges that majored in mass communications and I got into Howard, and in my junior year, managed to get an internship at one of D.C.'s top hip hop stations.

"Vonn, could you see yourself spinning country western, or jazz records, if somehow rap and R&B doesn't pan out," Alvin asked, as he was the station manager and one whom I had to do an exit interview with once the program was over after six months. "In this game, the many sacrifices you have to make determine the level of success you embark on, and sometimes, it's not always about getting what you want."

Alvin, a Howard graduate himself, was one I thought to follow, as he helped bring that station into national prominence with his skills on wax, then in the managerial side of things once he was promoted to be the overall leader. He himself still did side hustles working celebrity parties up and down the east coast, but he was station business first as he led by example every day being consistent in everything from coming to work, how he dressed, and most important, how he talked as he never retracted his words, right or wrong. I respected him enough to take what he asked with a grain of salt, since I figured he'd been in the game for almost 20 years and knew what he was talking about.

"There's some of the greatest radiomen out there who have flexed their muscle, and earned their stripes at places they didn't want to be at first, then managed to get where they needed to be," he said.

I was a black, fat, gullible 20 year old from Prince George County who could barely scrape two pennies together while listening to this, too goo goo eyed to let what he said go through one ear, and out the other, just taking his word to heed.

"Just keep that understanding going forward," he said to me in his closing words, as we shook hands, hugged, and he handed me one of his cards. "Good luck and thank you for everything Jovonn!"

A year later while in my very last class I got a phone call from one of the DJs at the station, whom we'll call "Nate."

"Vonn, hey man, I just got promoted to assistant station manager," he said to me. "You did such a good job, you think if we offer you the right bread, you'd like to come join our team? Perhaps be our lead street rep? Alvin told me you minored in marketing at HU."

I was confused, as Alvin pretty much made it seem as if I wouldn't have a place at that station right away, as if I had to work in places like North Dakota or Alaska before getting the chance to spread my wings like I wanted to. Nate explained more:

"Alving gives that bullshit discourse to those he likes. Hell, I got the same before I got on. He bragged about you, but was on the fence as we had another kid from Norfolk that came up that, to be honest, was his top target, but the guy took a job down there. So what's up?"

I didn't like playing second choice in anything, but there was some truth in that speech Alvin gave me as suddenly I looked at it as more than just working for my favorite station, but perhaps using it as a stepping stone for something bigger. Alvin, with his street styles with big jewelry, the Ralph Lauren shirt and jeans on top of the golden Timberland boots, was a slicker for sure, a slicker that when I came back for the real interview prior to signing a contract, he was giddy, smiling from ear to ear when we shook hands.

"Welcome to the team, Vonn," he said in his Maryland accent. "You got the chance to really take us over the top running our street team, getting our brand out there. There's already talk of going nationally syndicated, and well, what better guy to hire than someone who's from the area, loves the station, and is vested in our success. I hope you ready to travel, baby."

He didn't know that I knew I was the second choice, but that was okay as I was graduating in two months and needed a job, and so Nate threw out the right price for an entry level position. Two weeks later I was on the road, as Alvin and Tameka, his assistant, were flying down to Atlanta to meet with some Clear Channel representative on a Monday evening. We landed and an all black SUV picked us up on the tarmac, with the three of us sitting in the back with Chester, some big timer with the company who greeted us and immediately started crunching numbers with Alvin. 30 minutes later we pulled in front of our hotel, whereas our rooms were already booked and we dropped off our things, then hopped back into the SUV to go to one of Atlanta's fancier restaurants. The entire time Alvin and Chester, a tall, slender, older white guy with gray hair donning a suit, chatted away, while Tameka and I would occasionally look at each other and grin, knowing we were there for the ride. We ate as I had calamari for the first time, then the driver took the three of us without Chester back to the hotel.

"Y'all let's meet in the morning at 8 a.m., and go over a few things. I'm beat, I know you two are as well. Have a good night," he told us once we walked into the lobby.

We all got on the elevator and went to the third floor, as our rooms were separated throughout the hall, maybe three rooms in between. I went looked at my phone to see it was 8:30 p.m., and I was beat, too tired to notice the large window overlooking the bustling city, or the jacuzzi tub a few feet away. I did however notice a sign that read "complimentary mini bar for Vonn," and rubbed my eyes to make me a cocktail, an orange juice mixed with vodka.

"Shit, why not," I said as I turned on the television, my mind wondering if any replicas of the fine men I saw in that restaurant lingered in the hotel.

I had friends from school that lived in Atlanta and I started to call them to come and chill, but then I thought about the meeting I had the next morning because if I hung out with my friends, we were partying until 3 a.m. I refrained, as we had a week in Atlanta to work so I took off my clothes, then hopped in the shower, feeling tipsy from the strong drink. I unpacked my bag and put on my silk robe, as I wanted to feel sexy while out of town. I tied up my dreadlocks and laid in bed, just watching reruns of old shows from the 90s, then cutting the light off as I anticipated I would go to sleep. I was halfway there when I heard a knock at my door, rattled because at this time it was 11 p.m. I got up, tying my robe tight before I walked to the door, then stepped to look through the peephole to see it was Alvin.

"Hey Vonn, you up? You in there," I heard him say as he was a little inebriated.

I opened the door to find this man with his shirt collar open, and wearing basketball shorts and flip flops, looking as if he'd been crying.

"My girl just left me," he said.

I let him in and he sobbed lightly, explaining that his woman gave him an ultimatum:

"She said it was either stay in D.C. to be together, or fly to Atlanta and be home alone when I got back."

He sobbed in my arms as I'd never seen this strong, black man like this, with his beard drenched with tears. We sat on the bed and I let Alvin cry in my chest, with me putting my arms around him as I was supposed to provide comfort, but was too busy noticing the smell of his cologne.

"I just wanna be with someone who ain't about my money," he said.

He raised up and looked at this defeated man as he had his head down. I touched his chin, pushing it upward so we could make eye contact before quickly removing my hand.

"You're a better man for what happened. Fuck that bitch," I said to him as I got caught up in the moment forgetting he was my boss and not a friend, and definitely someone I couldn't touch.

It then dawned on me that he didn't go to Tameka to vent to, but then I noticed how detached she was from him when they would interact. Alvin and I just glanced at each other, and I began to see a beautiful man, one who would have benefitted from my presence this evening. He reached over and I closed my eyes while lunging to meet him halfway as we kissed, for all of 30 seconds until he realized what happened.

"I'm sorry," he said. "That shouldn't have never happened."

"No need to apologize," I said to him.

He did it again, this time putting his hands on my cheeks, and digging his tongue into my mouth, setting me on fire. I hadn't been kissed in months, as my ex-boyfriend ditched me once he finished school, taking a job in Los Angeles and blocking me in every way. Alvin's hands made their way from my face to my shoulders, then my chest as he cupped my tits outside of my robe.

"If you wanna touch 'em," I whispered to him as I opened my robe.

He'd do more than touch as the heat of the moment dropped on us, and he rubbed his beard across both nipples before taking to sucking the left, then the right. He squeezed my tits tightly, then his hands made it downward inside my robe, landing on the outer part of my ass.

"Baby, take this off," he said to me.

"Only if you come out of your clothes," I retorted.

He got off the bed and got naked for me, and I did the same before he climbed back onto the mattress and was on top of me, with my legs wrapped around his waist and his tongue dancing with mine. Alvin was a man in great shape as he had big pectorals, and big arms, and was naturally smooth as he didn't have a hair on his body other than his beard and the waves on his head. He pushed my legs back as my feet were now parallel to the ceiling, and he started kissing on my neck, then down to my tits and my sides before I found his mouth on my midsection.

"You know what you're doing down there," I asked him as Alvin wasn't one that showed me he liked other men.

He quieted me once I felt his beard rubbing against my balls, and his mouth clamp onto my little dick as he for sure was giving me head. What took it over the top was him taking that active tongue and diving into my deep hole, revolving his head around to guide it throughout the layers, going deep to hit spots I didn't know he could. I simply held on to my chest while he feasted on me, as it almost felt like I was being fucked the way he poked around inside of me.

"I ain't expect this," I told him, as I recalled back to a year prior when he threw me off with that statement.

I started to think that maybe he wanted me then and had to mask it, as 2012 was still a year where being undercover was certainly a thing. He ate me out as if I was the last supper, tongue fucking me, sucking my hole, then letting his tongue swipe side to side on my taint to make my body jerk.

"Alvin, lemme suck that dick," I told him, as he was unlike any other man I'd been with in that he was providing pleasure to me first, and I just wanted to thank him.

"I'll let you suck me once I finish eating this ass," he said, as I felt his hands spread my cheeks wider and he took his tongue to my gland, teasing it and making me bellow.

Alvin would be the first man to make me discover how to cum from my ass, as his flickering tongue hit the right spot and I felt my body lock up the same way as if I was climaxing from my tiny penis. I'd grab onto the bed when I'd get close, and moan uncontrollably when the feeling came over me, then it would happen as if I was hit by a truck when he'd make me ejaculate. I kept begging to suck him, but he didn't heed me, instead plugging me with his big dick.

"Now I wanna see how that pussy feel," he said to me as it felt like my virginity was being taken all over again.

Alvin could've been packing seven, maybe eight inches, but he was thick, and opened me up wide as he popped right in. It wouldn't hurt long as my hungry hole was made for a pounding, and eager at this moment after he'd tormented it with his tongue. He didn't plow right away, instead giving smooth movement as he went all the way in and out, while French kissing my nipples.

"You hitting the spot, daddy," I whimpered to him.

"Good, because I can see right now I'm gon' be addicted to this pussy," he said to me.

I kept my legs spread by grabbing my ankles, as Alvin showed he knew how to handle the big boys (I'm five foot eleven, 311 lbs., at the time). That dick head would land on the exact spot, then push past it into my abysmal tunnel then out, causing my hole to dance and pucker. He'd push in and grind, sometimes hitting the roof of my hole, or the left wall, or the right wall. When he started pounding, he wouldn't exit completely, but instead get shallow, then get deep, his balls rubbing against mine for he was really inside of me. The orgasms had me singing to the heavens as I couldn't recall a dick that felt this good, as he'd eventually cover my mouth as we didn't want security knocking at the door.

"Dick good to you," he asked.

"Yes, Alvin, yes," I said.

"Nah, you got it right the first time. I'm daddy. Now say my name," he said as he banged me harder.

I damn near couldn't breathe as my legs were past my ears, and he'd give it to me harder as I felt my ass literally expanding more. I begged him to cum in me as I wanted to be bred, and he'd slap his body against mine maybe five more times after I requested that, then I'd feel his cream squirting inside of me, deep in my ass. I put my legs around his back, with him all sweaty, kissing me. We made out for maybe five minutes before he tapped my bottom and I opened my legs for him to get up, where he'd instead roll over

"Think I'll just bring you on trips from now on, fuck Tameka," he said.

"Oh, so I'm your road slut, huh," I asked.

He laughed, then reached over to kiss and thank me.

"No better consolation than to climb into some new pussy," he said to me.

I enjoyed Alvin and probably would crave the dick down the road, but I cut him off right after he left the room, as I was never one to mix business with pleasure. I needed some dick unequivocally, but I just wanted to work in radio, and not have radio work me.

I got my wish.

tchina85
tchina85
105 Followers