Working Late

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am inhaling your scent, your armpits release pheromones, and yours are intoxicating" replied Ben "I could breathe them in all day, but I will have to come back to that" he finished with a grin.

He continued his mission down and across her chest, caressing both of her voluptuous breasts, spending several minutes simply enjoying the softness of her skin, and the smell of her perfume.

Laura reached up and pulled her bra straps down her arms, allowing the cups of the bra to fold down giving Ben access to the rest of her breasts without having to fully remove the bra. Each breast relaxed and sagged across her chest, showing their mature vintage, but they retained some of the softness of youth that Ben found to be captivating. He continued to nuzzle and caress the breasts while intermittently placing kisses all over them. Finally he headed for the nipples.

Using his tongue Ben licked firm deliberate circles around the areola, occasionally stopping to tease a nipple with a gentle bite. Laura's nipples reacted to his caress by stiffening slightly. They never used to be particularly sensitive but Ben's approach seemed to be having a much more significant effect on her than she expected.

"Oh my, Ben, that's amazing" she sighed "how are you doing that? KEEP doing that!"

Ben continued his ministrations for a few more minutes, switching from firm, deep pressure, to soft, fluttery kisses, and long sweeping licks all around both of Laura's breasts.

"That's wonderful" said Laura "If you did nothing else this evening I could go home a happy, and very wet woman."

"Oh don't you worry Laura" said Ben "I have only just begun" he then started kissing down her ribcage and across her stomach.

Laura rolled her eyes back in her head and relaxed back on to the sofa. He clearly knew what he was doing and she was ready to let him have his way with her body in any way he saw fit.

Ben continued kissing and licking his way down her torso until he reached the slip around her waist. The soft satin slip felt fantastic against his skin. He pushed his face down into the material between Laura's thighs, gently nuzzling against her pussy beneath.

"Mmm that feels nice" Laura sighed. "Are you going to get a little closer?"

"All in good time" replied Ben, and then he slowly backed up, stroking his cheek against her legs until he got as far as her heels.

Ben slowly removed one shoe and began to kiss her nylon clad toes. "Mmm that feels wonderful, Ben." said Laura.

He then took her toes into his mouth and began to lick and suck them. A sudden tingly sensation shot up Laura's spine, almost like a small orgasm. "Oh my, that's fantastic, do that again" she said. Ben continued to lick and kiss her toes for a moment, then moved to the other foot, which garnered the same response.

"You really know how to treat a lady's toes, Ben." said Laura with a wry smile. "It's actually the first time I've ever tried it" he replied "Although I have wanted to try it for a while, your feet just looked so tasty."

"Well you're a natural then." replied Laura.

"Thanks!" said Ben.

He proceeded to start kissing her feet, and then calves, and then like Laura before him, he lifted her slip and moved his head underneath. He continued to kiss, lick, and tickle her knees, and thighs, stroking his face, lips, and tongue against the nylon at every step of the way, until he reached the lacy tops.

Once he found the exposed flesh at the top of the stockings he paused for a moment to revel in his current position.

Here he was, a man, fully dressed in women's lingerie, in the corporate office of one of the world's largest companies, on his knees, in front of one of the directors of the company, with his head and shoulders up under her slip mere inches from her moist waiting pussy, where he was about to explore. He could never have guessed in a million years that he would ever end up in a situation like this, but he was loving every second of it.

"Are you ok down there, sweetie?" asked Laura.

"Huh?" replied Ben, surprised out of his state of wonder "oh, yeh I'm fine, just enjoying the moment is all" he said, and then he took a deep breath, inhaling the intoxicating scent of her moist pussy and then returned to the task at hand.

Ben could feel the heat emanating from her vulva as he got closer. He continued to nuzzle, kiss, and lick his way up her upper thighs until he arrived at his goal.

He began to kiss her pussy through her panties, but as pretty as they were he decided it would be easier if they weren't in the way, so he reached up and started to slide them down.

Laura got the hint and lifted herself up off the sofa so Ben could slide the panties down and off her legs. He tossed them onto his desk and then resumed his position.

Ben lifted, and parted her legs a bit more so he had full access to the whole area and then proceeded to follow Laura's lead by starting with her anus. He kissed and licked around the area, slowly probing her asshole with his tongue.

Laura had received anal sex before but it wasn't her favorite sex act. All of the partners who had tried in the past were either too aggressive, not giving her time to adjust, or simply too girthy. Ben's penis was a reasonable size, but she estimated that she might be able to accept him without quite so much drama should he want to try it. "Maybe something to try next time" she thought to herself as she was enjoying the feeling of his tongue intruding into her hole.

After a few minutes of pleasuring her rear entrance Ben proceeded to kiss and lick his way up towards her pussy. Laura was extremely aroused, and her pussy juice was trickling down between her legs. Ben lapped up the sweet nectar, and each lick, and kiss, was sending wave after wave of sensations through Laura's body.

Ben reached his goal and proceeded to give a deep full tongue lick of her entire vulva from the bottom of her vagina entrance, all the way up to the tip of her clit. This sent Laura over the edge for the first time and her whole body quivered as she felt the repeated waves of pleasure surge through it.

"Oooooh oh oooh my goddd" Laura screamed out with pleasure "th...that... keep doing that!" she stammered as the powerful orgasm continued to shake her to her core.

Ben obliged by slowly repeating his motions taking in the entirety of her pussy with his tongue repeatedly, each pass sending Laura over the edge, and causing another flood of the glorious pussy nectar to leak from between her folds.

When it sounded like she needed a bit of a rest Ben varied his technique a bit. He alternated between licking the entire length of each labia fold, penetrating her pussy as deep as he was able with his tongue, and then sucking and licking her clit.

The persistence, and variation, of his efforts were something Laura had never experienced. Her ex-husband, and previous lovers, had merely considered oral sex a perfunctory step to get to penetration, and barely even managed to arouse her. But for Ben, spending time pleasuring the woman he was with was at least half of the fun of the experience, and he knew exactly what buttons to press to give her all the pleasure he could.

Laura was loving every second of his ministrations but she had a sensation that was growing within her. A deep and powerful yearning to be filled by a throbbing cock. His cock.

As another wave of orgasm rolled over her she gently pushed Ben back from his relentless attack. "Oooh god... that's good" she sighed as the orgasm subsided "but what i really need right now is for you fill my pussy with your hard cock and to fuck me with it as hard as you can!" she stated with a hint of aggression.

Ben didn't need to be asked twice as he slid back down her legs and out from under her slip. He rolled the slip up to her waist and then pulled her hips forward to the edge of the sofa. Conveniently the sofa put Laura's pussy at exactly the right height and he lined up his cock with her entrance.

Ben embraced Laura as he slowly pressed the tip of his penis into her sopping wet pussy and his member slipped right in without any resistance. They kissed deeply as Laura moaned with pleasure into his mouth.

Like Ben before her, she could taste her own emissions on his lips. She was aware, from her own masturbation sessions, that her initial taste could be a little tarte, but she had never tasted her juices after she had orgasmed as hard or as long as she had just now. The taste was much sweeter and she definitely wanted to make sure she cleaned it all off of Ben's lips and face.

Ben slowly started to edge his penis into Laura, allowing her time to accommodate his girth. He kept slowly pushing forward until their pelvises contacted causing her clit to rub against him. This sent another shockwave through her body causing her to tense up briefly.

He pulled almost all the way out and then repeated his slow deep thrust again, this time impacting her clit a little harder causing the pulse to be slightly stronger this time.

Ben repeated his thrusting again, and again, slowly increasing the speed and intensity each time and each impact was sending a stronger and quicker shockwave throughout Laura's body.

"Oh... my... god... keep... doing... that... it's... amazing!" said Laura in between gasps of air.

Never one to disappoint a lady, Ben continued his efforts whilst still slowly increasing the speed and the pressure with each thrust. Having already cum earlier in the evening, Ben's stamina was much higher than it might normally be, and he was able to last longer than either of them expected but he was reaching the point of no return.

"I'm... going... to... cum... soon" said Ben between thrusts

Still riding wave after wave of orgasms, Laura replied "I need... you... to fill... me up... NOW!"

Ben responded immediately by giving one final forceful thrust deep into Laura's sopping wet pussy, and then his orgasm exploded like a firehose. His cock throbbed for several seconds while spurt after spurt shot out, splashing the inside walls of Laura's vagina with his seed.

Devoid of energy he finally collapsed on top of her and they embraced into a deep hug and kiss. Then, unable to hold himself up, Ben slid back down onto the floor, pulling Laura down on top of him.

They both lay like that for a few moments, eyes closed, catching their breath. Laura lay with her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat return to normal, riding his ribcage up and down as he slowly recovered from their epic session.

After a few minutes Laura could feel something bubbling out from between her labia. Their combined cum was leaking out of her pussy. Laura had a slightly wicked idea and thought Ben might enjoy it.

She slowly stood up and took a step forward so that she was standing directly over Ben's face. Laura then slowly lowered herself until she was kneeling with her dripping pussy right over his mouth and then lowered it until she made contact. Ben realized what she was doing as soon as she stepped forward and made no objections. His earlier experience made him realize this was something he wanted to try.

As her labia made contact with his lips Ben began to lick up their combined cum. It was considerably sweeter than his own emissions alone, and he found the taste delightful. He continued to clean her vulva up, trying not to overstimulate her in the process, then just as he was about to finish two large gloops of cum dropped into his mouth, which gave Ben a similarly sneaky idea.

Holding the cum in his mouth he guided Laura back until she was sat in his lap, and then he sat up and embraced her, giving her a deep French kiss and sharing their combined cum with her. Laura was a little surprised but then swallowed it down enjoying the taste as much as he had.

Laura grinned as Ben "I wasn't sure if you would like it" she said with a smile.

"It is the first time I have done that" he replied "but definitely won't be the last." Ben said with a chuckle.

Laura slowly stood up, a little uneasy on her legs. She straightened out her slip, and readjusted her bra back into place, then sat back down on the sofa.

Ben also got up onto his feet. "Another drink?" he asked, as he picked up the glasses from the side table.

"Definitely." she replied

He walked over to the drinks cabinet and poured two more generous glasses of whisky. As he walked back he noticed the panties he had tossed on his desk earlier were sitting conveniently on his keyboard.

"I'll be keeping those as a memento." he said, gesturing to them as he handed Laura her drink.

"That seems only fair given all your efforts this evening." she replied with a smile, taking a large swig of her drink "So is this going to be a regular thing, or a one time affair?"

Ben sat down next to her and leaned in close. "I would very much like to see you again" he said, as he kissed her on the lips "Maybe we could go out for a meal first next time though?" he chuckled.

Laura smiled, "It would definitely be a more traditional first date, but no promises!" she said laughing along with him.

They both sat and relaxed quietly for a few minutes, sipping their drinks.

Ben looked at his watch. "It's nearly midnight, we should probably make a move." he sighed "Ricardo said they don't patrol unless there's an alarm, but I imagine they might come looking for you if you don't come back down soon."

"Good point!" said Laura, "I have an early flight tomorrow too, so I'll have to catch up with the girls when I get back."

"I'm not going to get anything done with this rollout tonight either." said Ben "I will have another go at it tomorrow."

They both finished their drinks and stood up. Ben wandered over to his desk, quickly securing the panties in his lockable desk drawer, and shutting down his pc. He then removed his slip to store it in his backpack, and started putting his regular clothes on over his lingerie.

Laura also picked up her dress, and heels, and put them back on.

When they had finished getting dressed Laura looked closely at Ben "You would never know there was a full set of bra, panties, stockings, and suspender belt underneath those regular office clothes." she said with a hint of incredulity. "Makes you wonder how many of the exec board are cross dressing on the sly" she chuckled.

"More than you might think!" Ben added with a grin. "I have caught glimpses of pastel and lace while stood at the urinals on more than one occasion, and it's never the ones you might suspect"

"Oh do tell" replied Laura

"Oh no" said Ben "I need to keep some ammo for our date" he chuckled.

"Fair enough, let's get out of here" replied Laura as she picked up her purse and headed towards the lifts. She walked out of Ben's office and grabbed her phone out of her purse. Quickly messaging her chauffeur to come and pick her up.

She walked to the express elevator, and pressed the down button. As no-one else had been in the building the lift was still waiting for them on their floor and as Ben caught up with her the doors opened and they both stepped in.

Laura swiped her security pass and pressed the button for "Lobby". The elevator smoothly accelerated downwards.

"So where are you going?" enquired Ben.

"Going?" said Laura, puzzled "Oh on leave? Two weeks in Saint Lucia. I have a holiday villa there. Maybe you could come and see it some time?"

"Sounds lovely" replied Ben "I will definitely take you up on that." he turned and gave her a deep sensual kiss.

Just as they finished there was a bong, and the elevator doors opened so they separated and walked out into the lobby.

"Oh hey Miss Jones, I wondered if I had missed you, I was about to send out a search party." Ricardo said from the security desk.

"Sorry Ricardo," said Laura apologetically "Ben just needed my managerial... assistance... that took longer than expected."

"Yeah, I needed some guidance on where to insert my... data!" said Ben with a very slight chuckle.

Laura swatted his thigh with her purse, and gave him a look that could kill.

"Anyway," continued Laura "We are all done now, the building is all yours. See you in a couple of weeks!"

"Ok Miss Jones, Mr Davis, stay safe." replied Ricardo, giving them a wave.

Ben and Laura walked out into the cool night air of the street outside and beyond the view of the security desk. "Ben!" she said, giving him an evil stare.

"What?" he replied as he shrugged innocently, with an obvious grin. He leant in and gave her another kiss.

"You're incorrigible!" Laura said "Anyway, my car is here to drive me home." She turned and slowly started walking towards the black limousine that was just pulling up into the parking bay outside the building.

"My place overlooks the cliffs near Magnolia park. Can I drop you off on the way?" she asked

"Unfortunately not" said Ben, with a hint of disappointment "My place is the other way, over in Mount Baker. It's ok I can just get an Uber"

"Okay then." she said as she stopped and turned, planting one last kiss on his lips "I will see you in a few weeks, and we can figure out what this is."

"Looking forward to it!" he replied.

Laura got into her car, and was driven away.

Ben sighed as she went, hoping that this wouldn't fizzle out like so many of his past relationships.

He got out his phone and hailed an Uber with the app, then sat on the bench to wait for it to arrive.

He wasn't looking forward to the office politics that might come as a result of this relationship, but that was a problem for "tomorrow Ben".

--ooOO the end... for now OOoo--