Working Relationships: Jodi, Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhhh, uhhhh...fuck, Pete! I wanna cum all over those tits...those amazing titties!

"Go for it...I know'ya got it...you got a couple more loads in those balls. Fuck'r, dude...fuck'r hard! She needs cock...fuckin' pound'r with that dick...pound'r hard! Yeah, that's it...yeah...yeah...fuck that pussy!"

She shuddered and moaned with intense orgasm, while Pete pulled from her mouth. Jerking wildly, the urgency in his strokes meant he wasn't far off, either.

My eyes fixed on Jodi's quivering body, and Pete's dick, I felt a powerful burning in my balls. On the brink of ecstasy, I pulled out and stroked over her tits, "Baby girl! Yer getting' a big load...gonna cum...cumming...fuck...fuck...fuck!"

"Oh, that's it...cum on my tits! Both...at the same time! Use'm...use my titties...cum on'm...cum on my titties...cover my tits!"

With my dick swelling in my fist, I humped forward as the milky spray exploded from the tip and splashed over her tits...those amazing Jodi tits. A couple more followed, and when I finished, sated and empty, a tiny strand hung from the tip and fell over her belly.

"Sweetie, that's it! More cum...more cum!"

I held my cock still and watched as he finished, pumping seed over the top of mine.

Satisfied...and exhausted, she smiled and closed her eyes. Pete and I collapsed onto the bed and I whispered, "Fuck! We all came together! That was fucking amazing! Our baby girls got some serious stamina, but I think she's out. We wore her out, dude, but I think she wore us out, too."

"Fucking amazing! She can fuck crazy hard...its why...or one of the reasons I married her." He laughed quietly, "And...she's smart...smokin' hot...and an amazing architect."

"Pete, you clearly found a woman, that was out of your league...and you married her."

He laughed, "True...I got lucky, dude...seriously lucky."

I ran my fingers through seed, exploring Jodi's firm flesh...her tits felt hot and solid against my palm. I joked, "And these tits sealed the deal, right?"

As he replied, she opened her eyes, "Mmmmm...sorry guys...I think I fell asleep...I'm so sorry. That was amazing...you guys wore me out. We need to do that again...and maybe again."

"I'm cashed. Are you boys done...done with me?"

The lights popped back on, "Well, there goes our medieval."

"What d'ya think, Pete? Are we done? Ready to cut her loose?"

He laughed, "Sweetie, you wore us out, too...look at these balls...they're empty. I'll get this side, Rob...can you untie her on that side?"

"I got it."

She rubbed her wrists, "I think I need a shower...this bondage is fun, but I really need a shower...look at all this!" She focused on her tits and rubbed it over her skin.

I smiled, "Jo...I think you really need a shower...fuck, you need a shower!"

She went on, till realizing that I was teasing, "I can shower, now that we got power." She smiled, "Oh stop!"

"You get cleaned up...I'll refill your glass and bring it in...we can have nice quiet evening. Sound good?"

"Sounds great...you two are the best!"

12