Working Relationships: Jodi, Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I teased him more, "Tell us how much you want it."

He grinned, "Gimme that cock...I want it...want it bad...I need it...want you to fuck me hard!" Despite his preparation with the butt plug, the tight muscle was straining, and he groaned, "God, I want it...fuck me...just fuck me...want it bad...fuck me! Ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...mmmm...fuck...yeah, fuck me...I want you to fuck me like...like Jo...fuck me...fuck me hard, like Jo!"

He moaned with pleasure, as I pumped deep and hard, giving him every inch. He pulled his legs back further, quivering, moaning, and completely impaled.

I grinded deep, before nearly pulling out and sinking it all back into his belly. Stretching and molding his insides around the girthy shaft, I had him wrapped around my finger (or cock...in this case); I owned every muscled inch of his gorgeous, manly ass.

"Fuck that ass...fuck that ass...keep...keep fuckin me...yeah...yeah, keep fuckin' me!"

"Mmmm...gimme that tight...that tight fuckin' ass...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah, ride it...ride my dick...ride it!"

Pete was getting even louder, "Oh Rob...Rob...Rob, fuck me...fuck me...I'm tight...tight for you...it's tight for you...keep fuckin' me!"

He rolled his body to meet my strokes, forcing it deep...he wanted it deep...he wanted it hard...he was all mine; Jodi's too...but for now he was all mine.

I slammed him with deep, greedy strokes; he was tight and working it with every muscle he had...there was no doubt about the term man pussy. His dick was a rock, again, and bobbing over his belly. It stood proudly, and I admired the enticing curve of the shaft; it was girthy all the way to the base. Mesmerizing as that was, the pleasure was overwhelming us both...his cock ached for attention, and he fisted it and started pumping. I was almost salivating, with the thought of driving it through my lips, but I gathered his balls in my hand and gently squeezed...they felt heavy and full.

As his mouth fell open and his moans joined mine, looked down at Jodi. "You like it," I asked? "You ever imagine me fucking him, while you watch?"

She sensuously pumped her pussy, "Oh yeah...I fantasize about things...ahhhh...ahhhh...all the time...fuck him hard...fuck him!"

After cumming once or twice, I usually have to work long and hard to explode again, but after Jo's tits and Pete's ass, I couldn't hold back. The husband-and-wife tag team did me in, and I felt my balls explode, painting his insides. With cum filling his ass, we both shuddered from the sensuous ecstasy of breeding. He moaned, "Fuck me...fuck me," and his ass swallowed every last drop.

I tried to catch my breath but kept pumping his backside; I looked into his eyes, and swatted it, "Want me to fuck it...fuck that ass...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...you want me...uhhhh...to stretch it more...stretch that tight ass?"

Groaning each time I thrust into his ass, he was crazy horny and pumped himself harder, "Mmmm Rob...Rob...fuck yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah...stretch my...gape my ass...gape it...fuck me, hard!"

That took him over the edge, as he jacked a load over his chest; it was hot as fuck, and I just kept pumping. Lost in the orgasm, he moaned, "That's it, stretch me...that's it...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...stretch...stretch me...fuck me...god damn, fuck my ass...own it...yeah...yeah, own that ass...make it...make it yoursssss...fuck me...make it yours!"

"Fuck me hard...harder...fuck it out of me...fuck it out of me!"

Pete dearly loved Jodi; there was no doubt, but he was solidly bi...and a bottom...a hungry bottom. It was all very apparent that he was never, ever, going back to straight.

As we came back to earth, seconds passed, and all that was heard was heavy breathing. Jodi watched in awe, as I slowly pulled out of her husband; heavy and sated, its thick girth was pulsing and glistening with cum.

A stark reminder of her husband's sexuality, his gaped opening was dripping a man's seed. Still fingering her pussy, she admired her husband's creampie, and smiled. "Shit! Remember, we were gonna use the sex swing and spit roast Pete...I can get the strap-on!"

I looked at Jodi and Pete, thinking there's really nothing better than being satisfied by a husband-and-wife, but I was exhausted, "Maybe...in the morning, or next time. "Everybody should get a turn in the swing...it would be fun to do both of you."

"Thanks dude, I don't think my ass can handle another round," he laughed, "it's feeling well-fucked."

12