Working Slaves Pt. 02

Story Info
The wives were also given weekly maintenance by husbands.
1.1k words
4.03
5.9k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 07/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Working Slaves Part 2 - slave girl sara

Part 2 of my trilogy of stories I see in my mind.

Sir Leonard Courtwood was farming out some of his slaves while he was away on holiday. The first pair of slaves were delivered to one of his own factories.

The two Courtwood employees, an odd job man and one of the gardeners for the huge estate, returned back to the house to pick up the next delivery of another two to be taken for their month`s placement.

The house was a very generous benefactor of the men`s needs and allowed them a free fuck of the girl slaves selected that week for their pleasure. They were allowed to take one home for a few hours, any wives knew their place and helped their husbands, maybe got them hard or guided them in or even tightened the slaves nipples for her man to bite and suck. The wives were also given weekly maintenance by their husbands and had to stay over one day a month to be fucked by the Master of the house. If they did not shape up they were sent for by the local Pastor who would give them a good beating, and he never had a shortage of supply. It is said pretty wives he also fucked, ugly ones he made suck.

It was an unusual establishment that this next two were being sent to and not one used by the family before, but they offered good money for the four week placement. It had started to rain when the van pulled up by the wood, again. The two girls, now basically dressed, were told to strip and go onto all fours in the van, heads facing outwards, or should it be cock wards. The two slaves were soon hooked onto the men`s cocks and were then spun round to be fucked.

After they had finished the van continued to its destination. The sign read, 'The Hole In The Wall - Glory Hole'.

The girls were handed over to an older man who signed the relevant document of payment. He had them remove their dresses and gave them back to the two delivery men and had the girls go under his office desk.

"Suck in turn girls, I don`t want either of you missing out on my gentleman`s cock and cum. Anyone not trying will hear this," he rang a bell, and a naked young man came in.

"And feel this, again in turn."

The naked man pulled the unhooked slave out and paddled her bottom scarlet then swapped her for her companion and repeated the dose on the other slave. For the job the girls were going to do, a bright red bottom could be a big seller for the old man. He pulled back his chair and shared his cum with the tearful girls, then cuddled them and allowed them to bring each other to a climax. They both thanked him.

He rang his bell and the man, now dressed, came back in, "Put these two to work, bottoms on show, then show your authority and liven up the rest. Ten cane strokes for the ones showing their bums, twenty pussy strappings to tighten up the fuckers and twenty face slaps for the suckers!"

"Yes Sir."

The girls' nipples were still peaked from their climax and were used to lead them out. They crossed a yard and into a small room where the man dropped his trousers and the girls knelt and showed him their submission.

"Have you ever been in or heard of a Glory Hole" Both shook their heads no.

The adjoining room had the new girls waiting for their four-hour shift, the two joined them, knelt with bottoms red and high. The girls drew lots for position and as the old man instructed were dealt with on bums, pussies and mouths.

They all went into a passageway which had doors off it, one by one the girls went into a room until just the two Courtwood girls and another girl were left, they were taken into the main room by which time the others were being fastened in position. Three girls were placed about a metre high with legs fastened in the air with straps and just a bottom and pussy on show behind a partition. Each ones pussy pink and swollen from their pussies being whipped.

Another three girls were behind partition, with a cock high hole. The others could hear them having their faces slapped, and it sounded hard. The last three were harnessed bent over padded stools stood in the middle of the room with all holes on show and available. Each got a dozen rapid hard cuts of a junior whippy cane, the sounds were a delight to all who were not on the receiving end.

"Your jobs are to keep the customers waiting happy and hard for their turn on the other bays. Some will be happy enough just to fuck you, some may slap or even belt your arses, any complaints on your performance will earn you a whipping, in public, after your shift finishes and you will be put in position again and do a double shift."

He unzipped and they all got a taste of his smelly cock, he then dipped all their bummy and pussy holes from behind and finally one got his cum in her mouth.

The girls could see the steady stream of customers and saw what they were seeking and how they took it. Some used the girls' mouths as a cleaner after fucking the harnessed girls' holes. They got through their first shift without getting into any trouble and were unstrapped and taken to a multi-function room, showers, food and beds.

They were woken at four in the morning and taken to the Glory Hole, one won the sucking holes the other the stirrups. The hole in the wall was not just for sucking cocks, balls and bum holes but for offering bum or slit too, it seemed like a never ending supply of cocks, slacking on the job earned a severe tit strapping.

The first stirrup session got a big thumbs up from one of the Courtwood slaves, she loved every second of being used, her only sore bits were her nipples she pinched and pulled during her fuckings. She also liked the wipe down she got after every few customers to keep her fresh. Her final like was the visit of the old man who popped his cock in her mouth as she lay on her back being fucked. Bliss!