Working Up a Charge

Story Info
Bi electrician scores with husband and wife. Or does he?
1.5k words
4.54
14.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, i'm Scott a 30 year old, time served electrician.

I am single and if honest, have to say I'm bi. Although I do prefer women, guys and their cocks have always excited me.

I had sucked my first cock on my eighteenth birthday, a party game that got out of hand but never regretted it.

I loved licking cock and pussy and my job had given me several opportunities for the latter in recent times.

I am a regular looking guy, six foot tall, short black hair, a sporting fit body, due to playing football each week, with friends.

I have a hairy body, all over and have a thick uncut eight inch cock.

I had a rewiring job at the start of the week, which I'd already advised my client would take two days. He was happy with that and said he'd be home on Monday to let me in.

Charles was his name and he had a camp voice but he told me that his wife, Charlotte, would be there on Tuesday.

When I arrived at their detached house, I was immediately invited into the kitchen, for a cup of tea.

Charles who looked about ages with me, had a shaved head and was wearing a white towelling gown. He had searching green eyes and a searching line of questioning.

Charles wanted to know all about me, especially honing in on my sexuality.

I answered by using the term that I was always looking for someting new.

I couldn't help but notice that Charles was not wearing underwear, as the tip of his hard cock peeped out at me.

I didn't say anything, because I probably would have ended up trying to suck it.

I didn't know the full lay of the land yet and didnt want to lose this job.

I got my work tools out and started.

Charles was beside me every half hour, offering more tea.

Just before lunch, I was a few steps up my collapsible ladders, in his bedroom, when he appeared again his face level with my crotch. I knew he was staring but all it did was to harden me.

"Ooh, is Scott coming out to play?" And he traced a finger around the outline.

My cock then ballooned, I loved that sensitive touch down there.

Charles pulled down my jogging bottoms and gave a little 'coo' as my cock popped out.

"Oh you are a big boy, honey. My wife would love it."

What was he suggesting? A threesome? Or private time with her tomorrow.

Whatever, all those thoughts disappeared as he ran his tongue along my meat. He gave my balls a squeeze before kissing my tip.

I took a bit of control and came down the ladder, then gently pushed him back on to the bed.

"You started, you better be prepared to finish." I said commandingly.

"Don't you worry, honey, I plan to take it all the way."

I did love a guy who could suck cock well. Not many could, at first shot but practice makes perfect!

However, Charles was a pro. Did his wife know he sucked cock and hawked her to his conquests?

Pre-cum was leaking heavily as he feasted on my boner. His lips enveloped my fat helmet and he sucked at me, making me groan my approval.

I gripped his head and held it in place. He wasn't getting away. I started to fuck his face and he did gag but like an old trooper, kept going.

I reached boiling point and my cock exploded.

I am a heavy cummer, usually five big shots and it is lovely and thick. So good I often ate it myself.

Charles struggled to take it all and a fair bit escaped on to his face and chin. That was the cue for me to withdraw and start to kiss him.

The taste of my spunk was intoxicating.

"Oh Charlotte will love you tomorrow." Charles declared.

"Are we having a threesome?" I queried.

"No, just her and you. Enjoy her."

I wasn't much in the mood for work after that unexpected session and I travelled back to my flat. I was certainly intrigued by the relationship Charles and Charlotte had.

Was he really quite happy for me to seduce her the next day?

Maybe he would already have primed her and she might come on to me.

Never mind, I would just take things as they came.

The next morning came after a fitful night's sleep. I knew I had a job to do and finish that day but I was so excited at the thought of fucking Charlotte. I had only seen a couple of pictures, both in Charles' s bedroom and she had long black hair and gorgeous legs.

I got round there just after nine. I pressed the entry-system button and after a quick introduction, I was buzzed into the house.

I put my tools on the kitchen table and could hear noise from upstairs. Was she watching tv?

I noticed a card with my name on it. I opened it tentatively. Was this all part of the game?

I read the note from Charles. In it, he said that Charlotte was quite shy, so she might not speak at first. Just follow her lead and have a great time.

I decided to get on with what I was being paid for and started on the light switches downstairs. The way the place was wired meant that anything I did downstairs would not affect upstairs.

I started to unscrew a fitting, when I saw something upstairs. Charlotte was picking stuff up, with her back to me and I saw those lovely legs again, this time encased in black.

I then realised she was wearing stockings. She was wearing a short red mini and when she bent over, I could see the stocking-tops and red panties.

My bottoms tented as my temperature rose. She wiggled her ass at me and I wanted to fuck it so bad.

I didn't wait for a further invitation and took the steps two at a time, until I was behind her and squeezed her buttocks, prising them gently apart and inserted a finger into an extremely moist ass. After playing there a short while, I thought I would switch to her pussy.

My forefinger ran slowly along the skin between the two holes but when I went to finger her pussy, I got the shock of my life.

Instead of a warm, wet pussy, I was confronted by a hard cock and balls.

"I hope you don't mind my little game". A voice I recognised as belonging to Charles said sensually.

I was a little confused but it all made sense now. Charles and Charlotte were one and the same. The thing was, I still had a raging boner and I wanted to fuck, which I was sure Charles was happy with.

"I am really sorry for the deception but I so wanted to dress for you and be your desire." He said with genuine feeling.

"It's okay but you do know that I'm going to wreck your ass."

"Oh please do, honey."

I grabbed Charles around the waist and moved forward to kiss him. He had applied black eyeshadow, mascara and a lovely dark pink lipstick. His mouth opened for me and my tongue searched his submissive mouth.

We stepped backwards into his room and I pushed him onto the bed. Charles was quick to pull down my bottoms, to reveal the hardest I had ever been. He put his lips around my thick cock and slathered over the head.

This time I wasn't cumming in his mouth though, it was his ass I was aiming for.

I flipped him over on his front and his sexy ass was wiggling in front of me. I peeled off his panties and there was this lovely plump ass before me. I did what I never had before, I started to eat his ass.

I couldn't hold back any longer, I had to fuck him. My cock ran around his hole, teasing him, until he begged to be fucked.

I then pushed against his hole and he was so eager, pushing back onto my meat.

I slowly stretched his ass, as I pushed my thick cock in.

We quickly got into a rhythm and I fucked his ass hard. His moaning noises must have been heard in the street..

We switched to him sitting on top and I started to tug his cock. He was a hard six inches and I could see he was leaking pre-cum.

His ass was tickling my balls but I wanted to hold on until he had cum.

I didn't have long to wait for he jizzed up my belly, up to my chest.

Now it was my turn. I lifted the pace a little and soon fired my load into his welcoming hole.

My cum dribbled out of his ass and I invited him to sit on my face, so I could eat my tasty spunk out of his ravaged hole.

Having done that, we collapsed, spent for the time being.

Would I ever get the job done?