Working With Rex Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rex nodded and scrubbed his face with his hand. "Dave gone?" He yawned.

Becki frowned then cringed as parts of last night replayed in her mind. "Uh, I think I heard the door so I guess so."

Rex headed to the coffee machine and Becki decided that was probably a good opportunity to let herself out.

"See you tomorrow, yeah?" She called, as she headed back into the hallway and slipped on her shoes, letting herself out without waiting for a reply.

"Fuck." She muttered, as she walked down the steps in front of his house, "Fuck, fuck, fuck. Alway got to over complicate things, haven't you. Couldn't just fuck your boss like a normal person... no... you have to involve half the office as well!"

Becki berated herself all the way home. It was about a twenty minute walk back to hers, which was plenty of time for her to chastise herself as she recalled more and more of the previous night.

12