Workout Playground Fun

Story Info
Four guys at a workout playground having fun.
1.1k words
4.13
15.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wantmoree
wantmoree
26 Followers

Few years back I had this really time intensive job that required a lot of traveling. I think I was 25 at the time. Young and ambitious, you know the type. I often got home late at night, like nine or ten PM. I dont know where I got the energy, but I was working out several times a week at the time. And since the gyms were already closed this late, I went for those outdoor workout playgrounds every park has. I lived in a very small town so there was only one place like this. It was next to this small public forest, outside of a busy roads. And I was always alone there when it was this late. It was mid summer and the Sun went down late.

Well, this one time I got there and three guys were working out. I was a little surprised. It was already past 10 PM. They were all shirtless and pretty fit. I have to admit, seeing three of them all sweaty, tense muscles, encouraging each other... the bulges not negligible... it turned me on. It has been months since I got laid. Like I said, a demanding job. Anyway, I was not in a talkative mood, so I just greeted them, put in the headphones and got to work.

I don`t think anyone predicted this many people would be at this playground simultaneously, so it was quite small. We had to take turns and there was always at least one six pack in my sight. And they were checking me out too. I did not pay attention to it, there was not much to look at and plenty of people watched others workout routine. After about 15 minutes one of them, the hottest one of course, approached me and nodded me to pull out the headphones. He was at least 185 cm tall, wide shoulders, and toned abs. His face was disturbingly symmetrical, and had dark green eyes. One of his eyebrows had this "scar" that was obviously fake, but good looking anyway. Somehow his thick, black hair had a perfect style even after a workout. He was in his mid twenties, like me.

"Hey, how is it going?" he said and a drop of sweat fell from his chin onto his chest. He was breathing fast and deep, which caused an avalanche of more, small sweat droplets running all down over his muscles, stopped only by an edge of his Under Armour shorts. If those were just a centimeter lower, I would have seen his pubes. He had no underwear.

"Great, can I help you?" I asked.

"Yeah... we are looking for someone to have.. Fun with. And we saw your profile on Grindr. My friend Dan here..." he stopped talking and turned his head to one of his two friends. Not as hot, but still fuckable. "...he saw you here few times, so we said why not give it a shot"

I was shocked and surprised, unable to form any response.

"I know how it looks," he continued. "Don`t worry, we are not stalking you. It's just a small town. I am Denis" he said as he reached out an arm.

"Jayson, nice to meet you. It's an intriguing offer, but I don`t know..." I said and shook it.

He smiled and the two of his friends came over to join us. He slapped their asses and said "come on, show him we are fun". Then they both started to kiss each other. It was like watching my favourite porn in real life. The few months of denial caught up with me and I felt how I am getting hard. Judging by their bulges I was not alone.

"Come on!" said Denis and laughed.

I was still surprised and kinda nervous, but this was too hot offer to pass. I stood up and went to join them. First thing they took off my shirt. I was not as ripped as them, but still nothing to be ashamed of.

"Nice" said the third guy when he saw my body. I still didn't know his name and at this point I didn't even care. They pulled me in. At first we were just kissing each other. We were all sweaty. Our bodies were sliding on each other. I didn't know who was touching who. It just felt fucking great, primal. I didn't even have a chance to think about what I am doing.

A minute later I was kissing Denis and somebody else was kissing me on my neck. One of my hands was in Denise's hair and the other was holding someone's rock hard dick, jerking him off. Then I felt someone grabbing my balls and forcing my dick down his neck. Instinctively my hand got hold of the guy's head blowing me, I thrusted deeper, moaned a little and I bit the lip of a person I was currently kissing.

I looked down and saw Dan on his knees, worshiping my cock. I was holding his head and fucking his mouth. It was amazing. Then I felt someone's dick pressing against my ass. It was the third guy. He was behind me, wrapping his hands around my chest and playing with my nipples. Denis was standing aside, jerking off, enjoying the view. He took a lube from his bag and pulled Dan, who was still giving me a deepthroat blowjob, aside. He bent him over one of the workout poles, put the lube on and began to fuck him.

I turned around and started to make out with the third guy. That did not satisfy him for long, so he grabbed my balls and pulled me to the fucking pair. I laid on my back under Dan so I had his jumping dick above my face. The third guy put my legs on his shoulders and I felt his dick slowly filling my ass. I was giving a blow to Dan who was still fucked by Denis. They all three took turns on who is jerking me off while we were fucking. It was fucking incredible.

It took only about five minutes until I felt Dan`s cum filling my mouth which I was forced to swallow. Denis was shooting his load into Dan. But it was not over.

The guy fucking me pulled me out and hold me bended same as Dan was, fucking me furiously. Dan then took my dick in his mouth again and when I felt the last stroke deep in my ass, hitting my prostate I too blew my load into Dan's throat. It was the strongest orgasms I have ever felt.

It was getting dark when we were done. It was obvious everyone was satisfied.

Denis approached me when everyone was packing their workout gear and gave a small paper. "My phone number," he said. "Hit me up if you want more in the future."

And with that, they left. I went home and jerked off again while thinking of the hottest sex of my life.

wantmoree
wantmoree
26 Followers