Workout Turns Erotic

Story Info
Guy workouts with buddy and buddy's wife turns erotic.
1.8k words
4.07
8.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott was a 39-year-old male living at home still due to financial issues basically due to not saving his wages. He had a school friend, Adam, who on the other hand had a good job, a nice house, a family, and most of all, a hot wife. Her name was Gail. Slightly younger and a redhead with great features, she also worked in the same field as her husband.

Scott hadn't really noticed Gail's hotness until they had returned to the UK after spending some time in the US for Adam's work where she raised the kids. It was there she had gotten some enhancements to which Scott had noticed one time he had been speaking to Gail in her garden while she pottered about the garden with her son.

Scott stood chatting away couldn't keep his eyes off her chest and tried to make it not obvious what he was doing. But the chat ended and Scott went back on his walk, music blaring in his ear, his mind now wandering.

'Has she had her tits done?' he thought to himself. He later found out from one of his other good friends that she had, in fact, had them done. Afterward, she would constantly post on social media; lots of selfies with her chest on show. She would post pics with her Mustang that they had bought when they came home to the UK.

Anyway, into the story. Sorry for waffling.

Adam had contacted Scott to see if he wanted to come around and do some training as Adam was tired of going to the gym. He had got some equipment for the garage such as a treadmill, weights, and some yoga stuff. Scott decided he would head around so he put on a t-shirt, some grey joggers, and his trainers. He grabbed his water and headed round to see Adam.

He got to the door and was greeted by Gail, who answered the door. Scott could only look as she was in her workout gear as well and said, "I'm going to join you, lads. I need a good stretch."

She giggled as he embraced her. They headed to the garage and Scott shook his friend's hand and said, "You ready to get going on this workout mate?"

'Scott said, "Yes man, I am just fed up with the public gyms full of idiots."

"What's first?" Scott asked.

"Let's go with a quick warm-up on the treadmill then hit the weights."

"Sounds good," Scott said as he stretched his arms and legs before getting onto the treadmill to start a walk before getting into a jog. Gail, on the other side of the garage, was on the floor doing some yoga in her tight sports bra/t-shirt and tight in right places blue yoga leggings.

She was lying on her back with her legs out and stretching in many poses. Scott saw this and almost stumbled off the treadmill. As she pushed her chest out more, Adam was on the weights doing curls and didn't see Scott slightly stumble, so Scott played it off.

Adam and Scott swapped places and Adam got on the treadmill and began a mile run when his cell rang and saw it was his work. "Ah man let me get this its work." He then went into the house and answered the call.

"Hello, what's up Joe?"

"Guess it's just you and me then, Gail?" Scott responded as he wiped sweat off his brow. Gail was now doing more yoga poses and making some noises that intrigued Scott, which made his cock twitch.

"Damn it Gail, you're killing me," Scott said to himself in his head.

She then asked, "Hey want to help me out here? I need something to balance on as I try this pose."

Scott headed over and stood as Gail reached out and bent over in front of him. She seemed to get closer to his crotch as she bent over.

"Hey, just hold my hips a bit, would you?" she asked him.

"Yeah, sure."

He then placed his hands on her hips and noticed how firm her body felt. Just then, Adam popped his head in and said, "Sorry babe, I have to head in to work. Some idiot has messed something up and I need to go fix it."

"Sorry, bud."

"Hey, no problem, babe. Me and Scott will carry on for a bit longer. If that's cool with you Scott?" she said as she went to kiss Adam goodbye.

"Yeah, go ahead man, I'm sure we can cope. LOL."

Gail headed back over to Scott and peeked that Scott had a slight tent showing in his joggers. They heard Adam drive off. Scott then noticed his growing tent and tried to hide it by saying, "Hey, mind if I do some sit-ups if you can hold my feet?"

He then sits down and begins doing sit-ups as Gail kneels and holds his feet steady. After about 20 sit-ups sweat dripped off his face. Gail offered him water.

"Hey, take a drink. You're sweating lad. LOL."

"Well, your turn then, lass."

He then saw his cock now fully showing itself in a massive tent and he tried to hide it but Gail got a peek of it and acted shocked but gave little stares as she began doing sit-ups while Scott stared at her chest, which was becoming shiny with sweat and heaving as she worked out.

She then stopped and bluntly pointed out that Scott had a boner. "Erm dude, either you're very happy to be working out, or you're well into this."

He then looked down and said, "Oh fuck, erm, shit."

He stood up and tried to hide it more, making it worse.

She just giggled and said, "It's fine buddy, it's a compliment that you're sexually active despite your dry spell. LOL."

Scott then said, "Well, I can't help it when you look like that and we're all sweaty. LOL."

Gail then broke the tension by walking over to him and simply put her hand on the tent and said, "I have to say, I ain't complaining at what I see here."

Scott was shocked that she was doing this and said, "Gail, we shouldn't. You're married to my friend."

"Yes. I find you attractive and stuff, but we shouldn't." She responded by undoing his joggers and lowering them to reveal a huge erection at about 7" long and thick too. She cooed, "Mmm, wow. Where have you been hiding this fat thing, Scott?"

She then began to touch it and stroke it making it harder and thicker. She then spit on it to get it wet and stroked it more, making Scott moan. "Mmm, fuck Gail, that feels good. Adam's lucky."

"Ssh, we haven't fucked in months," she kept going as she put her hand down her leggings she said, "Fuck, I'm wet."

With that, she stood up and told Scott to undress. "Take your stuff off."

As she took her top off, her tits bounced out and glistened with sweat as Scott admired them.

"Wow. Your tits look better in the flesh than on social media."

She grabbed them and said, "Well he paid for them, so they better. Hehe."

She then removed her leggings to show her with no panties and was all naked and tight and she wanted it now. She then went back to his cock which was glistening with spit and becoming veiny as she stroked it. She then took him in her mouth and started sucking him with gusto.

"Yes, God this feels good in my mouth. Scott, wow, it's big."

As she talked between sucking and stroking she then stopped and laid back and said, "Your turn to taste me."

As Scott knelt down between her legs and kissed her thighs up to her love tunnel, he began on her clit, giving it little flicks as he used a thumb to rub it too.

She moaned in pleasure, "Mmm, yes right there, yes."

He then took a finger and inserted it into her milf pussy, and finger fucked it while licking her clit. She ruffled his hair. As she did that, he took that as she liked it. He lowered his mouth to her pussy and began licking her lips while fingering it. She moaned louder as he did, she then said, "Fuck. Give me that cock. I need it. Put it in me now."

Scott then got up and lined his hard cock to her hole and inserted it into her pussy. He went slow at first, making her moan out, "Oh, oh fuck, that's big."

"Yes, give it to me good, Scott." She then wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him into her. He went faster in her making her chest jiggle more. They began making out as he drove in her. Moaning into each other's mouth he then kissed her neck as he drove into her more. His balls made the slapping noise filling the garage with the sounds of carnal fun.

"Fuck yes, let me sit on that thing. Go lay on the bench," she told Scott. He pulled out and walked over to the weight bench and laid down. His cock pointing up, she came over and straddled Scott and guided his hard big cock into her wet pussy.

"Holy fuck, it's big."

As she slid down his shaft Scott reached up and felt those glorious tits as she now bounced on it.

"Fuck Gail, this feels so good. I wish I met you first. Then I'd get this anytime I want. Mmm, God, Your tits feel good as does your pussy."

"Yeah, you like this MILF pussy on your big cock," she responded, by grinding on him.

"Gail, I don't know how long I'm going to last if you keep doing that. I don't want to cum inside you, I'm not protected, BTW."

"It's ok, you're going to cum on my tits."

"Yes, I will. Mmm, I can't wait."

As he feels her tits she bounced harder on him, "Gail, I'm almost ready to cum, get off."

She then climbed off his cock. He stood up and jerked his cock, aiming for her big chest. He then groaned as he unloaded on her chest.

"Mmm yes, that's it, spray your load over my chest."

"Yeah, feel my cum hit your chest like a porn star."

Scott then finished spraying about 10 spurts. As Gail takes his tip in her mouth and cleans him up, "Mmm, maybe we should do this more often. Or should have done this ages ago. I always knew you screenshot my pictures, that's why I upload them. Hehe."

"I knew it."

"We should clean up before Adam or the kids find us like this." They then cleaned up and got dressed. Scott headed out, knowing he's just fucked his mate's wife good, and may have her again!!