All Comments on 'World Domination'

by proseinagarden

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
toesucker1toesucker111 months ago

“Fucking hell...” was this epic. A wonderful view into more of Mor and Suzie’s backstory and how central Jesse’s role was in bringing them together. These characters are so vivid.

I loved how you conveyed the playfulness of Mor and Suzie’s Miss Kinsey role-playing scene. Great writing as usual!

MigbirdMigbird11 months ago

Damn, this piece is so emotionally rich — backstory deepens our appreciation of this love story and the two MCs while fleshing out Jesse and even Joey. The entire scene at the vegan restaurant and the exchange between Jesse and Suzie later at her apartment so well crafted — very moving in different ways. And you unabashedly share intensely erotic scenes always unique to the moment, reveal/develop your characters and stir the release of reader endorphins ;). Totally immersed in this love story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Really chopping up the goodies into many installments, eh? Lol can't wait to find out how Suzie put her big lady underpants on and started wooing Moriah with her "straightforwardness" (and Moriah's jaw constantly hanging low in delighted shock as her Unobtainable's straightforwardness escalates lol).

And the dynamics between Jess and Moriah is so sweet and funny.

Enjoyed this a lot. Thanks!

proseinagardenproseinagarden11 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous

Haha! I’m trying to do the series justice… I know it’s slow but a lady like Suzie Q cannot be rushed. ;) I hope the wait will be worth it :)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

[different anon], but holy smokes, @proseinagarden, for the love of god please keep writing this!! Take us on as many “slow” winds as you want with these incredible characters — 10/10

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userproseinagarden@proseinagarden
Happy Oscars watch night, everyone! Shout out to Nyad! Annette Bening and Jodie Foster being buddies forever? Yes! :) Hopefully, the queerness shines through today but, either way, I will be watching Anya Taylor-Joy AVIDLY… Cillian Murphy is always awesome! *clap* My quick...