World of Free Use Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Danny was ready for his climax, he flipped her back into a missionary position. Then pumped until he felt the strain of his coming explosion of cum. When his climax started, he pulled her in for a huge. He held her in his arms, kissing her neck and earlobe as he shot into her. Clem didn't know how long he had fucked her; only that it felt fulfilling. Even with how tired she was from the multiple poundings she still wanted more. It was then, she noticed that the others were watching. John embraced her, and his hard cock said he wanted her again. However, he would have to wait. It was Billy's turn, and she eagerly went to him.

Danny cleaned up in the bathroom. He came back out to see Clem making out with Billy while he groped her. John, still horny, from watching his girlfriend fuck, had his hands all over Mary. It wouldn't be long before he had his girlfriend's mom on the other side of the couch. Michael had to work soon, so he went towards the showers, leaving Molly sitting in a chair with a hand between her legs.

Danny stood next to Molly with his dick pointing towards her face. She looked over at him, smiling. She took hold of his shaft. "About time you remembered me," she said as her lips wrapped around his growing erection. Danny looked down at her wet pussy knowing it wouldn't take her long to harden his cock, then he would have the woman sit on it while they watched the other shows in front of them.

12