All Comments on 'World of Free Use'

by YoungGriff

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun story, can't wait to see what happens next. Some grammar could be straightened out a bit, but other than that, I like it. Rarely do you find an erotic story that is just as much a compelling plot as it is hot.

poly_cuckoldpoly_cuckoldover 2 years ago

The "she wasn't as tight as a virgin, but her cunt wasn't tooooo used up yet" trope is bullshit, really ruined the story for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Could do with more emotion/thought, IMO.

If this was about people who lived in a Free Use world and it was all they knew, then writing about how they casually went about their day would be fine.

Here, we have someone whose sense of normalcy is different. He goes around fucking and groping as he pleases, which is fine, but the fact that he doesn't seem to think much of it... seems kind of boring to me.

I'll give props for it being a functional(ish) Free Use world though. I was never a fan of the "you must interrupt whatever you're doing and delay your plans" Free Use scenarios unless it was a full-on enslavement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You may or may not know this, but there actually is an SCP which is a portal to a free use world. SCP 3651.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

used up cunts... spoken like a true incel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYoungGriff@YoungGriff
I have several stories over on xnxxx sexstories. However, I'm getting tired of their annoying bugs and the way their system is set up. Over the next couple months, I'll be moving my stories here. Check back frequently.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES