Worlds Collide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

"Good morning, Sharon, good weekend?" He winced as she quietly closed the door behind her.

She smiled, "Yeah, thanks, Adam it was, had an amazing time on Friday and Saturday night, then saw my mother on Sunday." She beamed. "Monday comes around far too quickly!" She attempted to breezily reply.

"Tell me about it, please take a seat!" He pointed to the other side of the desk. She nodded and undid the button on her jacket and promptly sat down, and as soon as she was seated, as it was if they were on a seesaw, he instantly stood up. He checked his shirt was tucked in then nervously paced the two steps up and down that were the length of his desk.

"So, Adam, how can I help you?" She gulped as she looked up and smiled and followed his nervous march as he turned to look at her, his face almost beetroot in complexion. She slowly and exaggeratedly crossed her legs over ensuring his eyes caught her flashing her stocking tops in the process before shuffling the papers she had in her hand before placing them on her lap.

He nervously played and turned his wedding ring around on his finger, "Well, I will cut to the chase, I believe I need to apologise!"

"Oh?" She tilted her head inquisitively, pushing her glasses up her nose a little, "I thought we were great?"

***

With Adam arm around her waist, holding Shazza up right she eventually got her key into the Yale lock for the downstairs door. With them both through Adam's hands wrapped around her bare waist and pulled her close to him then they stumbled into the building. She then wiggled free exclaiming that he was squeezing her bladder too tightly and she very much needed a wee. She bounced on the spot to make an exaggerated effort. Then tried to sprint up the stairs but kept zigzagging bouncing off the side of the wall and then staggering over to the bannister as she was full of nervous giggles as she staggered up the stairs to her 3rd floor flat. Adam was following a couple of paces watching as for every two steps her short skirt rode higher up her bare jigging buttocks which she would notice, then pull down a little and then repeat with every other step.

Shazza leaned beside her wooden door and waited the long painful two seconds for him to join her. She raised her head, smiled invitingly, and waited to be kissed again, their lips locked momentarily before turning and with his body closer to hers, his beer laden breath on her neck she got the key in the lock.

With the door open on the tiny maisonette apartment, Shazza rubbed her hand up and down the wall until she found the light switch then she staggered to the short distance to her bathroom, and leaving the door open dropped her skirt to the floor and noisily peed. "I will be there in a second!" she called out whilst leaving Adam to look around the poky flat.

She could have got somewhere bigger, but the rent was cheap, it was both close to work and near her mother, and what was left was money for Shazza to drink. Adam looked at an empty collection of wine, vodka and beer bottles scattered around the room. It was a complete mess, compared to her office space which was perfectly clear. Her homelife was clearly the opposite. The kitchenette living room was small but functional, if rather uncared for. Stacks of empty microwave meals for one piled up next to the sink. .

Adam practically jumped with nerves with the sound of the toilet flush "Ise now needs us boths a night cap!" Shazza announced as she attempted to march out of the bathroom, stopping as her hand grabbed the door frame to help with correcting her direction of travel before falling on to Adam. "You wills wants one too?" She almost purred as she slurred as she got closer to him placing her hands on his chest for support and whilst leaning in for a kiss again, with their lips and tongues locking horns, her fingers fumbled as she started to undo his shirt buttons as his warm strong hands were clamped on her now totally bare buttocks. Her skirt was still on the floor in the bathroom.

***

"No one can know!" He glanced at the closed door. "You must know, I was very drunk...we shouldn't have those other drinks..."

She briefly smiled. "As was Shazza, she was completely drunk as usual, I don't talk to anyone about our weekends!"

"What? Anyway, thank you!" Confusion reigned on his face as she spoke in third person. Trying to work out who Shazza was.

She nodded in agreement, "However fun it was." As the flashback of lying on the bed, his face above her as his large hands squeezed her breasts, his manly fingers tweaking her nipples as she moaned loudly as his large member slid in and out of her throbbing wet vagina came to mind. She licked her lips, and focused on him, the memory was hot, she suddenly felt hot. She smiled and studied him.

"Well, I just want to draw a line in the sand." He said with authority.

"Or if you want, if it's better for you, I really don't want to..." she shuffled in her seat whilst he nervously adjusted his tie "...but I can offer you, my notice?" She looked up sternly, the realisation just hit, she must be still drunk, she had just gambled everything.

He again nervously glanced at the closed door over her shoulder at the office and shook his head then smiled at her, releasing the tension a little. "God no, you are a very important member of my team."

Relief washed over her. "I am pleased to know." As her smile back at him grew in confidence.

"If you must know, I do make an effort to leave my private life at home, so that I am a good manager here." He took a deep breath, clasped his hands together again "But just for you, and not for the gossip, I err, am, err, having problems at home. That meant I drank too much with the guys..." He grimaced as he trailed off.

"Oh, I am sorry to hear that." Genuine concern crossed her tired face.

"But the wife and I are trying our best to work things out. The kids come first...they can't know!"

"They do, that's really good to hear." She lifted her legs and slowly and purposely crossed them over the other way.

"It is..." His eyes fleetingly distracted by the possibility of her nearly bare flesh again.

***

On Sunday morning Sharon woke to the empty cold bed, rubbed her eyes before she reached across her fingers desperate to find her glasses, put them on her nose, the room became instantly clearer and focused even if her head was not. She had used to wear contacts lenses on nights out, but the repetitive times of forgetting to take them out when she passed out, her optometrist had refused to repeat the prescription. She now preferred to go out with blurred vision.

He was gone, his side of the bed was empty, the room was empty, and as fingers discovered her thighs were still extremely wet and sticky.

His discarded clothes had been picked up off the floor, she could see he was not in the kitchen or bathroom, it was clear that he had scarpered. She wiggled her legs, she curled into a ball to find his black boxers were now tangled with her toes under the duvet. She laughed, then groaned as her head thudded as she gathered them in her hands and then throwing off the duvet, she unsteadily got out of bed headed to the bathroom. She dropped the scrunched-up black underwear on her sofa before staggering slumped over neanderthal style, sideways before correcting her direction of travel and making it through the door to the bathroom.

***

"I was blowing off steam...losing myself in the moment." He stated.

She looked him up and down, her eyes hovered near his crotch, sure in her mind it was twitching "Oh, talking of losing, I do still have your boxers in my bag, by my desk, do you want them back?" She smiled sweetly. "I found them at the end of the bed."

He nervously coughed and wiped his hand across his forehead. "No, err, well, yes, but not now, glad you found, err, them!" He stuttered. "I couldn't...I will err collect them later?" He winced.

"Oh, right, okay, whilst I am here, I know how busy you get, can you sign off my expense account for this past month?" She stood up and leaned over the desk placing the papers on it, her undone blouse revealing her hanging breasts just about contained in their lacey white bra.

"Yes, of course." He stuttered as he couldn't help but look at the view as she momentarily paused her lean and, in the process, let her breasts gently swing.

"Thank you." She smiled as she then sat back down and subconsciously tugged at the lace through her blouse pulling the bra back up as she watched as he signed it off without even looking at the value, he then pushed the papers back towards her across the desk. "Is there anything else that I can help you with Adam?" She asked whilst picking up the signed papers.

***

Sharon had a problem, Sharon didn't really drink, but Shazza did. It was now Sunday lunchtime, she had eventually after eating dry toast curled in a ball on the sofa had prised herself up using a mental crowbar and got showered and then dressed as was now heading to her mum's house for Sunday lunch as usual.

No sooner had she arrived in through the front door had her mum kissed her on the cheek and she had been handed her a large glass of white wine. Shazza's weekend still had several hours to go.

The food was nice, the family were on form, and the wine was particularly good.

The source of her Monday morning headache was the bottle of wine she had to herself during the afternoon. Followed by more than a couple of drinks with her brother at FWB's afterwards before he hugged her and then put her in the back of a taxi and sent her home.

Shazza very much did not want Sharon to think about Monday morning until it was too late, and the alarm went off.

***

"No, actually, yes, one thing Sharon?"

"Yes?" She winced in anticipation.

"I want to know if you are okay. Considering your drinking?"

Sharon gulped air "Whose drinking?" She questioned as sat bolt upright, straightening her back and stared across the desk.

He scratched his head, "Err, I just want to know you are ok. How about Shazza's drinking?"

"Ah well, that's easy." Her body relaxed slightly, "Sharon, me, hasn't drunk anything this morning other than coffee?" She replied sweetly. She held her now rather sweaty hands hard against her skirt convinced that she could smell alcohol that was still evaporating off her skin, overpowering her perfume. "I definitely haven't seen Shazza since yesterday afternoon."

Adam looked again with bamboozlement, and confusion reigned then smiled, "Well, exactly what is what I wanted to hear, at work, I don't or won't ask about Shazza, or even about yesterday!" He studied her clearly tired face, clasped his hands together and smiled with relief. "Perfect!"

She nodded and smiled at him with relief, "Thank you so much boss. Right, I better get back to it, as that Monday morning inbox won't empty itself!" She smiled as she slowly and purposely stood up, held on to the back of the chair as she adjusted the hem of her skirt a little in the process and then put a hand on the cool stainless-steel doorknob as if she was to leave.

"Sharon or even Shazza, someone do me a favour, and bin the boxers, like I said we are drawing a line through this!" He interrupted with confidence before the door opened.

She smiled knowingly, turned and faced him again, "Oh, okay I will," she agreed.

"Thank you."

"Oh, Adam, sorry to bring it up again, but, please if you want to let off steam, talk and have a drink, or anything else, you know exactly where Shazza is on Friday and Saturday nights...she, I mean I, want to say what little I do remember, it was fun with you on Saturday night!" she grinned back at him as she turned again, opened the door, wiggling her hips slightly as she left the room.

Adam sighed loudly and slumped in the chair and ran his hands through his hair as the door closed and he rubbed his temple "Christ, that woman has lots of feminine guile!" he muttered to himself.

As Sharon made a beeline across the office towards the sanctuary of the kitchen and the kettle, as everyone looked and silently at her asking questions with their eyes, as she kept her head down and powered her way across the room, she urgently had to make herself another mug of sobering up coffee.

***

The following Friday night, Shazza was in her usual place. She chugged down yet another double vodka and coke, wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. She looked in the mirror and felt a little sorry for herself as she swayed as if she was a leaf in the wind balanced on the bar stool. Desperately trying to stay on top of it.

The tension, or at least the energy between her and Adam had been getting to Sharon, she didn't know where to look or how to talk to him all week, his presence filled the room.

When he popped into the kitchen for a coffee, and she was already in there, she felt the air disappear sucked out through the door by an invisible vacuum. She found that she couldn't breathe, it felt almost claustrophobic and trapped. This was even though he didn't even look at her as he boiled the kettle. Sharon just felt as if she had to escape the space. She would take her mug and run.

In the safety blanket of the bar Shazza knew how to look after Sharon, and they both knew Monday morning was still a long way away, as she waved at Steve for another drink as her supportive elbows dug into the bar for lateral support. She was very determined that she definitely needed another drink, whatever anyone else would have possibly suggested.

In her drunk foggy mood, she didn't see the figure sit on the bar stool beside her. Her focus as she leaned forward on the bar, her lips almost salivating as she was watching Steve as he pushed the empty glass against the optics and as she watched the vodka drop and splash in. She smiled as he pushed it up again and a slug of clear liquid again slipped in. He turned and offered her the soda hose for cola, and she lazily shook her head and attempted to put one hand up to refuse. At this time of night Shazza just needed pure vodka.

She took the drink in her hands and gulped it down in one, loudly licking her lips afterwards. Then unsteadily hopped off the stool, before pushing herself off the bar and stumbled into the next chair. She swayed and staggered as she moved towards the door and the smoking area. Sharon had tried to make her quit. Shazza lasted a few weeks before she couldn't hold out any longer. Shazza definitely needed to smoke this weekend. She pulled open the door and with a practised thud, landed on the bench outside.

After fiddling with zip on her sparkly purse she got her cigarette pack out and with a little bit of focus, got the filter between her lips. She was then annoyed. She hunted with frustration within her bag for her lighter, she just could not find it. Shazza really now needed a cigarette. The lighter definitely had been in there twenty minutes ago. With her head down in her bag, she didn't notice the door open or who was standing in front of her, her head was still down as she attempted to focus on desperately trying to look inside her bag. House keys, tampons, pens, an emergency miniature vodka bottle, hair bands, but no lighter.

Shazza finally felt the presence in front of her and slowly looked up, and through her bleary eyes she let out a naughty giggle.

"Can I help you with that, Shazza?" Adam smiled as he bent down and with ease picked her pink Bic lighter that she had dropped earlier on the floor just in front of her feet, and then sweetly smiling flicked it to produce the flame.

She forced the exhale and smiled. Patted the bench beside her for him to join him. After a couple of drags with his arms protectively around her the cigarette was soon forgotten, as his other hand on her bare thigh and they locked lips with each other.

The End

12