World's End Expansion Pack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All I could do was rub her sharp little shoulder blades and hold her tightly, too. "It's gonna be OK," I soothed.

"Sometimes that's all I need to hear...hmm...it's different coming from a big, strong man than from Delandra, though."

"She got you through a year of wandering in the wilderness..."

"Yeah, and she saved my life. She'd do it again. And I'd do it again, too. All of it." She drifted off into thought and we hugged, slowly softening into each other. Except for the part of me that was getting hard.

"You know, Jack," mused Beth, "my body gets wet for both of you." She reached between us to snake her hand into my kilt again. "I wondered for a while if I was bi or gay or whatever."

"Beth," I said, taking her chin in my hand and raising her face to mine, "If gender was a cultural construct in the before times, I guess we get to construct it however we want in our little society." Then I kissed her, tenderly and slowly while she delicately explored my knob with her slim fingers.

I eased my hands down and found the hem of her t-shirt. It pulled her hand away from my cock when I lifted the light fabric up and over her head. But she untied my kilt and let it fall and got my organ in both hands while we kissed again, her on tiptoes, the hard nubs of her nipples pressed into my chest hairs.

I noticed porny noises coming from the yard.

Beth did too and pulled away to go to the open window. Below us in the autumn noon-day sun we saw mom and dad and Delandra apparently doing that thing that my mother wanted to try. Delandra lay on her back and mom was sixty-nined above her, legs astraddle the black girl's head. Mom worked her hips forward and back on Delandra's tongue and dragged her heavy breasts on her belly. Mother was the one making porn sounds, moaning in a rising rhythm.

Dad, his cock buried in Delandra, gripped her ankles in his big hands, pulling her wide apart. My mother grasped the root of his organ and popped him out, then dove down to engulf the knob. Her porn sounds ceased abruptly. She gave him a few deep penetrations then pulled back and rubbed the fat, wet cock on Delandra's dark snatch, finding her hole and aiming him. Dad pushed slowly and we watched the thick, glistening shaft slide in. Muffled moans filtered up from between mom's legs.

Beth, leaning on the sill, limned in golden light, giggled as she watched. "It's like a video," she said, glancing back over her shoulder, "but better."

"Oh?" was all my aroused brain could muster.

"Yeah, I don't have to imagine what she tastes like."

I knelt behind Beth and pulled her smooth cheeks apart, burying my face into the moist, warm cleft. I licked at her sugary pucker and drooled. The girl arched her pussy back to meet me as I reached my tongue to part her labia, tasting the pasty, salty tang, the rich, seasoned flavor of yesterday's leftovers.

"You don't need to make me wetter, Jack. I've been ready all morning..." she breathed, "but don't stop, either..."

I kept on for a while as she watched her girlfriend do the same to my mother down on the couch. I wondered if we'd all become poly-gendered as we tried all the myriad possibilities. Dad and I'd been rubbing cocks together in the dark, wet channel between mom's legs. It hadn't made me flinch in the least, rather it made us closer.

Beth stood straight and moved off of my tongue.

"Take me from behind," she said, leaning on the sill, watching the tableau. I stood and palmed my tool, grasped her by one hip, crouched a little and found her socket, pushed gently and steadily as she adjusted her pelvis and I sank into the heat. Beth's wet velvet tissues stretched around me. She quivered as I moved deeper. She pushed back from the windowsill and ground her hips. I slid until her soft cheeks pillowed against my thighs and my balls swung between her spread legs, a metronome to our mating music.

Both of us gasping, we began moving against each other. I pulled back and she hung her head, then pushed back to capture my cock again. Forcefully, we jammed me deep over and over. Then I pulled away and let my crown flirt with her stretched labia for a moment, then we both conspired to get my cockknob buried to the hilt. Beth pressed her ass back onto me with enthusiasm, grunting in satisfaction.

I felt her rising to her peak. Beth's thrusts became shaky, her rhythm faltered, her knees trembled, her cries wavered and climbed as they stuck in her clamped teeth. I picked her up by the hip bones and onto her tiptoes and slammed her down to the root as she lost control. The small girl shook and sweated through a climax that made her weak, her slim arms shaking under her.

"Oh, God," she gasped and a hot stream spattered on my legs. "Sorry, I, I, Oh, God..."

The warm wash of urine dripped from my balls. The girl hung in my hands, bent like a broken marionette. I pulled her up and turned her around, kissed her slack mouth, lifted her onto her back on the bed and climbed over her limp body.

I looked into her hooded, sultry eyes and asked, "May I..."

"God, please, yes..." she pulled her legs wide and wrapped her heels against my butt, pulling me in as we angled our bodies into the position they were made for. My knob found her soft center and she yielded - wet, hot, dripping and eager. Beth's back arched sharply when my prong drove into her, relentlessly opening those tender petals and readying to deliver my sperm deep. Our eyes searched and found the connection we needed. Hunger, trust, need, power, surrender, tenderness, joy; all were present in that gaze.

Then I felt the trigger cocked. I put an arm on each side of her neck to hold her body from sliding and, rising up on my toes, began sawing my thick meat in and out of her receptive body, slamming her down into the mattress. She kept her eyes on mine, gripping the back of my neck with both hands. Did she see only the animal, or did she see the protector, too? I watched her eyes lose focus, lose innocence, lose fear. I saw her subsumed like I was into the eternal rut of life in lust with itself. It didn't matter who we had been or who we would become. In that moment we reached into a time beyond our own. It wasn't just our bodies connecting but all the generations meeting; our ancestors and our children were present in that explosion that our bodies brought about.

As if held in the mighty arms of some invisible gods our bodies molded to each other, our pounding merged into one timeless heartbeat of life. I wasn't fucking Beth, she wasn't screwing me, but our bodies melted into each other, the edges dissappearing until my essense and her's met deep inside her sheath. The fiery bolt started in my brainstem and took my body along for the ride, jolting powerful, clenching spasms along my arms and legs, coiling my back into a whiplashing piston, driving my rod deeper and more forcefully with each thrust. Like a shotgun blast my balls emptied through my cock, over and over and over as my body drove and hers opened and we both shouted our victory.

As the wave crested in me I buried my head in the bed beside her and she stroked my hair, holding on as we thrashed. Slowly, in weakening pulses, I relaxed and collapsed down onto her, covering her with my heavy, exhausted, sweaty body. Our hips rocked gently, still dancing with each other to their own song. At last we were nothing but a pile of flesh ever so gently pressing our sex organs together where they touched deep inside, clinging to that sensation til the last.

Until we curled around each other and slept long into the golden afternoon.

********

If you've made it to the end, may I ask for a comment, please? The benefit to you is that I'll be much more encouraged to write and to write more often. Your feedback makes my stories better. Thanks for reading. (If you have constructive criticism, please be specific)

12