Worm 3 Couple Fall Further

Story Info
Master has Charlie dominate the bully more.
3.6k words
4.6
2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning bitch got out of bed, moaning as the cock in her ass reminded her it still existed. She needed to pee and shit, looking for her phone, finally finding it where it had fallen on the floor, texting Mistress for permission to use the toilet. She could hear her heart beating as she waited, sitting naked on the bed, the dildo stuffed so far into her butt she could barely feel it against the bed. A vacuum could be heard on the other side of the closed bedroom door, alerting her the maid had already arrived.

The maid worked two days a week, Tuesdays and Fridays, and she usually had to spend the day to do the work. Neither occupant of the house took any care to pick up their own messes, did dishes or laundry, always leaving it for the middle-aged maid to do since she was paid to do so. That the maid didn't think she was paid enough to do the work but needed the paycheck didn't matter. Right now, Linda Duffy was wishing the maid wasn't working in case Mistress desired her bitch to do her business outside.

A text came back, telling her to be on camera in ten minutes. Bitch clenched as she realized she could hardly hold it in now. At least Mistress responded with a time frame, bitch partially worried Mistress might not until hours from now as was her right.

Ten minutes later the phone was propped up, bitch in place, waiting patiently as much as her needy body allowed, for Mistress to come on. Mistress came to the screen, smiling, wishing bitch a good morning, bitch wishing Mistress a good morning in return.

"Okay, bitch, repeat of yesterday. Show me you remember how to be obedient."

Bitch thanked Mistress as she turned to show the cock in her ass, showed the camera as she kept twisting with her fingers to get it far enough out to grip, pulling it slowly out, already aware yanking only hurt more. As soon as it cleared, bitch moved to straddle the bowl, seat already up, trying to not go until Mistress approved.

"You're looking desperate, bitch. Did you overdo last night?"

"Bitch is not aware, Mistress, only that she needs to go urgently."

"Like urgently as to go outside and do it in the yard?"

Bitch paled visibly.

"Please, Mistress, please let bitch go here. The maid is here today, and bitch would have to crawl past her and have her stare as bitch went. Please, Mistress, may bitch do it here?"

"What will bitch do for Mistress if Mistress is generous to allow this?"

"Anything! Please, Mistress, bitch will do whatever Mistress wants! Please!"

"Fine, piss only for now."

Bitch reached to push her finger against her ass to prevent an accident as she pissed in full view of the camera while sucking on the dildo showing obvious streaks of where it had been.

"Stop pissing, suck twice, take a shit only."

The pissing stopped, bitch sucking twice more on the cleaner dildo and the bathroom sounded loud as she emptied her bowels into the bowl. God, this was humiliating to the arrogant woman, so degrading and humiliating, so horrible her body showed obvious signs of arousal.

The sounds stopped, the bowl covered with her wastes.

"Good, bitch. Now, finish pissing."

Bitch finished going to the bathroom on camera, her body aroused to the point she felt flush. Her nipples were hard points, her thighs gleaming in the light as her pussy showed moisture.

"Bitch, roll the cock around your ass and into your hole and then suck it clean again. Do this three times or until it comes back clean."

Bitch didn't put any thought into the action, doing as told automatically as she moved the solid plastic device on her ass and then into herself, that being on camera as well before she turned to show she was sucking it clean. She felt fortunate she was coming back clean after only two times of sucking the cock clean.

"Good job, bitch. You love this so much you want to cum?"

She moaned at the idea, her body so ready.

"Yes, Mistress, please, may bitch have permission to cum? Please, Mistress, you have bitch so aroused, treating it as she loves to be treated, please, Mistress, please allow it to go over the edge."

Charlie noted the switches between the pronouns even as she noted the desperation in the voice. Master was again correct, making Charlie shake her head. She thought she was good with people, Master out did her in every turn.

"Show me what you are wearing today."

Not getting released, bitch flushed the toilet before taking the phone to the bedroom to set up against a pillow before getting a short dress out of the closet. It wasn't hard to decide, Master didn't like pants or shorts on his bitches in case he wanted to play with them. Bitches didn't like pants or shorts in case Master wanted to play with them. It was workable to them all.

At the end, bitch wore sneakers instead of sandals, the short dress, a leash and collar in her hands. She thanked Mistress for not forcing her to wear the combo in the house with the maid, Mistress telling her she would pay for the privilege later, bitch thanking Mistress for her punishment before she even knew what it would entail.

Her day set out, bitch took the phone to the kitchen where she put cereal in a bowl, made sure the maid was in another room and setting the bowl on the counter, used her hands to keep her hair out of her face, showing the camera how she ate from the bowl like a bitch, lapping at a smaller bowl of water. By the time Mistress was off the phone, bitch's legs were wet as she dripped her arousal. She couldn't wait to see how she had to eat her lunch later.

At eleven, Ronnie sent the video, offering seven punishments for his transgressions, punishments he didn't want but deserved for his bad attitude. He was actually scared of three of them, but most of what he read was spankings or such that seemed too tame for such an issue as disobedience and disrespect for Miss Charlie.

At noon sharp, skipping a meeting, Ronnie knocked on the door. After a minute, Miss Charlie opened it, pushed a paper bag into him, and closed the door. Ronnie blinked, trying to decide what to do when his phone went off. He looked to see Miss Charlie informing him to strip, put his stuff into the bag, and kneel, the bag held between his teeth, the bag off the ground. If he was not like this when she opened the door, Ronald was not coming inside.

Ronald.

Ronnie moaned as the pain in his head came and went at the name. He stripped in the hallway, not caring who came along, naked and kneeling in less than a minute. The door opened, Miss Charlie looking at him for several seconds, making sure the butt plug was in his naked ass before moving aside for him to crawl inside her apartment.

He set the bag by the door as instructed, eager to show Miss Charlie he was a good boy for her, a good boy for the woman who owned him, a concept only now slowly dawning on him. If he wasn't so aroused at obeying the girl with the beautiful and sexy cock, he'd leave but, well, that would sort of destroy the overall pleasures he had when around Miss Charlie or obeying her even when she wasn't around.

Ronnie had to fuck his ass with the dildo, cock, as he begged to show Miss Charlie how he could obey and how much he loved cock in his ass. Charlie didn't respond, thinking Master wanted the couple comfortable with being ass fucked in the next three days and for whatever the reason might be, Charlie didn't want to let Master down. She'd have them prepared if she had to order them to prove they fucked their own asses five minutes out of every hour for every hour from now until Master had them at the cabin he alluded to.

Charlie watched, bored at the mundane action of Ronnie huffing at his trying to fuck his own ass with a butt plug. To him, it was exciting, to her, it was boring. Time to perk it up a bit.

She had him crawl to the couch, stay on all fours with his face held above the space between the cushions. Carrying plastic gloves, Charlie had him turn his head to see her stroke her cock, making it erect, watching Ronnie's face as he moaned in delight, hopeful she'd use that beautiful cock on him. He longed to suck it, longed to taste its French vanilla cream, to feel the smoothness inside his mouth like before. Instead, Miss Charlie had him face the cushions as she moved behind him.

Donning the gloves, she reached between his legs, holding his ball sac gently, almost massaging it, listening to Ronnie give moans of pleasure.

"Did Ronald remember his disrespect?"

Ow, his head hurt even as Ronnie nodded.

"Yes, Miss Charlie, Ronnie remembers it being disrespectful to Miss Charlie. Ronnie remembers it still needs to be punished for that disrespect, Miss Charlie."

Charlie nodded as she knelt on one knee off to the side, her hand still massaging the sac. Ronnie obviously viewed the sites for his reply was more coherent and complete than his usual ones. His list of punishments had seven, all a lot more severe than she thought he could handle, but she did like his enthusiasm for wanting to be punished for upsetting her.

"Think we'll try out number three of your list."

Ronnie tried to remember which that was when his face was forced into the couch, his head pushed between the two cushions, the act making it hard for him to breathe properly. When Miss Charlie squeezed his ball sac, his scream into the couch was muffled, his air supply having no problem as he stayed on all fours.

The sac was released, the hand gently holding it as his head was yanked back.

"What do you think, Ronnie? Good choice?"

"Yes, Miss Charlie! Thank you, Miss Charlie!"

Ronnie knew there was more, and he finally remembered.

"Please, Miss Charlie, please may your Ronnie have more? Please, Miss Charlie, let your Ronnie have more to help it remember to never do such again. To never be disobedient or disrespectful, Miss Charlie."

His head was pushed in, his sac squeezed, his lungs emptying into the cushions. His head was yanked back.

"Thank you, Miss Charlie, Thank you for two of them. Please, Miss Charlie, if you wish, please do more to this disobedient Ronnie, to show it how it should not be ..."

He couldn't finish as his head went into the cushion again, his sac squeezed until he thought he would pass out. He was yanked back, thanking her more, begging for more to ensure the stupid Ronnie remembered he was only property, only a cum slut to be used by Miss Charlie, to serve Miss Charlie, to be ...

His scream at the fourth squeeze wasn't as powerful as he was feeling exhausted, but he begged for more, thanking her for this punishment. Charlie was not into pain, but she was amazed this straight married man was now calling himself a cum slut, a property, a slave for Miss Charlie, to be used as Miss Charlie desired. Damn it, was Master never wrong? She almost bet Ronnie wouldn't come up with his own words on this even as she pushed his head back in for a fifth time.

She also didn't think he'd go for the next part but what the hell, he was here. She released him, standing up to see him kneeling on all fours, his face above the cushions, his breathing ragged as he tried to regain a normal breathing rhythm.

"Heel, Ronnie, come on, cum slut, crawl to the bathroom."

Ronnie never made a sign she spoke to him like that, simply moved on all fours, crawling behind her as she walked into the bathroom.

"You like thinking you're a cum slut?"

"Please, Miss Charlie, your Ronnie will be a cum slut for you or anything else you desire. Please, Miss Charlie, just let this cum slut know what you wish."

"I wish to pee so get into the tub."

He crawled past her, crawling over the edge to take the knee pose without being told. He knelt there, eyes down, his cock fully erect. Charlie smirked at him. Five hard squeezes to his balls and a minute later his cock is erect and looking like it was going to drip. She wasn't into being sadistic, but if cum slut thought this was fun, it meant an avenue to explore.

"Open your mouth and drink."

He opened his mouth, looking to see her sexy cock extending out from where she held her panties down, her hem high just before she pissed at him. He tried to catch as much as possible, swallowing rapidly, his mouth filling as soon as it was emptied. He felt the urine going on his face, dripping down his chest as he tried to get as much as he could. Miss Charlie finally stopped, bouncing the drops at the end off before placing her incredible cock back into her panties, her dress falling into place.

"Did you have permission to cum, cum slut?"

He looked down, his face twisted in dismay as he saw his cum running down the side of the tub. He came without his cock being touched! How weird was that!

"Clean the tub, cum slut and be good at it. You came without permission, if you disobey, you will be the sorriest cum slut in the area."

Ronnie almost sighed, even when she was being stern, Miss Charlie sounded sexy, almost sultry. Just hearing her speak sent pleasure through his body.

Miss Charlie walked out of the bathroom, glancing back to see Ronnie shift in the tub to lean over to lick the cum and piss off the side of the tub. She rolled her eyes as she went back to the front room.

In twenty minutes, Ronnie was dressed and leaving for work. He wished Miss Charlie allowed him a shower but all he got was a good dousing of Lysol. He smelled a bit like lilac although he didn't see which scent was used on him. He only hoped anyone at work wouldn't make gay comments about the scent.

Bitch was sweating as she did her new exercise. She had to watch a bondage movie, at least twenty minutes long, showing how a woman loved being owned by another woman, how she loved being led on a leash and exhibited before the owner's friends. While watching she had to fuck her ass and her pussy with dildos, the one in the ass vibrating at full speed, making it almost impossible for her to handle getting it in and out.

She glanced at the corner of the screen where Mistress watched, making sure bitch did it right. Twice she didn't think so, making bitch start the movie and her fucking all over again. Bitch was so aroused, she was gasping while watching the movie, anxious to see how the bitch in the movie adored its owner just in case she was told to be like that later for Mistress.

Her mind insisted she stop only to be ignored. Bitch was now hooked on the feeling of submitting, of being obedient, of the pleasure of being degraded and humiliated for some one else's enjoyment. Much like she enjoyed when she bullied others, like worm. Which reminded her, she should look worm up and have some nasty ideas in store for making her regret she didn't demand more treatment from her bully. Honestly, making the bully do all the work simply meant worm really wanted to be bullied. It was simple logic.

Later. Right now, she needed to show her enjoyment of being humiliated and how she ought to learn the proper way to serve the superior Mistress. Hopefully, she'd be allowed to crawl naked in the park at the end of a leash later as a reward. Hopefully.

By the time the movie was over, bitch was a lost cause, her body aching for sexual release, her desire to do more while knowing reaching her limits was a place she enjoyed being at. If only Mistress agreed.

"I would have thought you'd be better by now. Too bad."

Mistress simply ended the call on the computer, leaving bitch ready to cry. She thought she did well, thought Mistress might like how well bitch fucked itself over and over in both holes. Damn, bitch sunk to the floor, sucking on the dildos as she tried to not sob all over them. Bitch needed to improve, or Mistress would not hand in a good report to Master, and bitch didn't want to be sold or worse, simply abandoned by Master. That was her worse fear ever.

There was nothing to do but to watch the video again, while fucking herself.

On Friday, Ronnie was enduring punishment number five, small binder clips all over the sensitive parts of his body. He stood naked, Miss Charlie fully dressed in her short dress, gloves on her hands as she attached yet another clip to him. His nipples each had one, while three were in the breast area around each nipple. His ear lobes had clips on them, his upper and lower lips had clips on them, and she now had four on his upper thighs, two on each thigh. He was told to lay on the coffee table and raise his knees to his chest, allowing her to have him beg for more clips on his ass, balls, and cock. Ronnie did so, begging openly and with detail, for her to use the clips on him.

Charlie looked hesitant each time, not sure about all this as she had no experience at clipping balls and cocks, and she didn't want to do harm. Ronnie took the hesitation to mean he wasn't begging enough, his tone getting more desperate as he begged for Miss Charlie to use the painful clips on his ball sac and his erect cock as well as the areas around his asshole. The one showing the rubber cock still in it.

With a shrug, Charlie started attaching, Ronnie begging for his punishment, for his being a disrespectful cum slut for Miss Charlie, for being disobedient as a cum slut for Miss Charlie. She finished, having him go to the kitchen to get her some iced tea from the refrigerator. He came back, holding the glass as she attached small bells to the clip handles before having him go back to the kitchen and return, Ronnie having to sound musical as he did so.

Ronnie was far from musical as he tried a little prancing, a little two-step dancing to get the rhythm going. All that could be heard was the tinkling of the bells in no particular order. She sipped the iced tea as he pranced around the living room, making the bells tinkle before he stopped, shaking his filled ass at the wall as suggested, the wall where the camera recorded his actions and words.

It was getting time for him to go back to work, Ronnie taking his belt out of his pants, offering it on open palms for Miss Charlie to remove the clips. Standing a few feet away from where Ronnie stood in pose, she whacked each clip, the clip and bell flying several feet away until all the clips were removed, even the ones on his lips and ears. Charlie was sure there would be bruised marks later, but Ronnie didn't seem to care.

Once he crawled on all fours, collecting the binders to crawl back to deposit into a candy dish on the coffee table, and collecting the bells to go into another candy dish, Ronnie posed naked, kneeling before his Miss Charlie, the woman he adored.

Miss Charlie handed him his phone, showing where she entered an address, a cabin by the lake where he and his wife were to spend the weekend. They could leave after his work this afternoon, and since it was a long weekend, be back home Monday afternoon.

No, Ronnie was not to leave the cock home. He would have to fuck himself for five minutes before leaving the house so it would be more comfortable, considering the lake was an hour and a half away. He was to arrive in comfort, shirt, shorts, no extra items as this was to be a weekend away from the TV set.

Once in the car, Ronnie called Linda, informing her someone had lent them a cabin for the weekend, they would leave after work to spend time at the cabin and the lake, the cabin having its own sandy beach. Linda quickly texted Mistress and Master, asking for permission to go to the lake with her husband. Both agreed she could go, provided she was dressed in comfort, shorts, tops, and nothing fancy. In response to her request, it was a resounding no from both, the cock was to stay in the ass and the bitch slave bracelet remained on her wrist. In fact, Master suggested she pack her leash and collar just in case she could take a walk in the woods, bitch eager to make sure the leash and collar were in her purse to go with her.