Worship Cock and Craving Cum Pt. 03

Story Info
Seen exwife fucking black cock and me and Melvin breaking up.
2.3k words
4.72
3.3k
10
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 08/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,353 Followers

The next room I looked into was a room called Black Breed. You couldn't see what was going on till you walked around this wall. The first thing I saw was a big black cock about 12" long.

I know my mouth flew open. I looked around the room, and every black cock in there looked like that. Melvin looked over at me and ask me if I wanted to stay in this room. I licked my upper lip and nodded my head.

I turned back around and Melvin had a very large black cock in his mouth. I had never seen him take a cock that big. As I mentioned earlier I am a petite male. My pant size is 30" X 30" I have a bubble butt and men and women love it.

I noticed over in the corner they were many men standing around. I wanted to see what was going on, but I'm short and these niggas are 6'5" I can't see shit. I get a chair and start standing up on it.

As soon a stood up, I felt a big hand grab both cheeks of my ass at once. As soon as I looked down a big black man had my cock and balls in his mouth. I looked down and his big plump lips were sucking me so good.

The hand on my ass had worked three fingers into my slutty hole. I found out later that when you stand up on a chair, it was a sign you wanted to be filled up on both ends.

My knees started getting weak as the three fingers turned into four. And the black guy sucking my dick with the biggest cock sucking lips I ever seen.

I finally fell off the chair and got away from them. I edged my way through the crowd till I could see what was going on. Everybody was naked and I was shorter than all of them guys.

I couldn't help staring at some of their cocks. I reached out and handled a couple of them as I was moving forward. I noticed three big black guys fucking a white girl. I got closer and It was my ex wife.

She always did like fucking black guys. I thought back to the night I ate the 6 black men's cum out of her pussy. How she degraded me by telling me to eat that nigga cum out of her. And how I was scared she was going to get pregnant.

About that time another black boy dropped down on his knees and was sucking my dick. I wrapped my hands around his dreadlocks and I was skull fucking his face. As I watched my ex-wife take black cock after black cock. She looked over at me, Melvin and her was the only white people in the whole room.

She yelled out FAGGOT, and I got down on my knees and crawled over where she laid in a big puddle of nigga cum. It was funny she was my Mistress for so long, I had respect for her. I bowed down to her like the sissy pussy I am.

She told me to get down under her and lick her sore pussy while they fucked her asshole. Or she would have these niggers fuck the hell out of me. She could call them that, put I wasn't.

I got down under her, they was so much cum leaking out of her. She had cum sprayed all over her ass and thighs. I had never seen so much semen everywhere. Their massive balls were moving back and forth on my forehead.

When I would feel them tightening up I would slip their dick out of her pussy and suck the juice out of them. I drank a lot of nigga cum that night. After that cock had cum she took a break.

We went back in another corner where they was a couch, we sat down and was real happy to see each other. She kept kissing me with her cum stained lips. She told me that she had just got a divorce and she was so happy to be single again.

She had married a black guy, and he pimped her out to his friends at first, then started pimping her out for money. That she was working tonight for the club owner.

She works there twice a week and makes $2000.00 a week along with tips. I still had the taste of her pussy in my mouth and it was driving me crazy. I wanted to spend the night with her.

About that time Melvin spotted us and he came over with the same guy he had been sucking earlier. Melvin got up in my ear and ask me if I cared if he went home with Rick. That he had fell in love with his black cock and he wants both of us to eventually enjoy it.

I told him my ex-wife Linda would take me home. To have a good time and I would see him tomorrow. And yes, I would love to have a threesome with Rick. I tongue kissed Melvin and I could taste cum on his breath.

I looked back over at Linda and she had went back to work fucking and sucking black cock. She would look at me while she would be making love to their cock. In the mean while, every time I turned around hard black cocks where rubbing against me.

They offered me some smoke, and I took them up on it. I don't know what it was, but I got so damn horny. I started sucking cock, I bet I sucked off two dozen black cocks by the time she got off work.

I noticed Linda was having the guys put on a condom when they was fucking her and I wondered what was going on. Later on when we got to her house she showed me all the spent cum in the condoms.

She poured each one into a measuring cup. They was a quarter cup of nigga cum as she described it. She looked at me and said "are you're going to obey me just like you use to Faggot?". I felt shivers up the back of my spine, when she called me faggot. I said "yes Mistress.

She then said Faggots love cum and since you're a faggot here drink this cum. I eagerly turned the glass up and was savoring the taste of all that black cum. All I could think about was all them hard black studs pumping their sperm into my ex-wife.

I hadn't swallowed half of it, when I had a uncontrollable orgasm. Linda was pissed, she said something's never change. You premature ejaculating cocksucker. I remember now how you use to fuck me for 3 minutes then you would lose it and cum.

I told her that I didn't usually do that anymore. I was just so excited to see here that I couldn't control myself. I have been craving that large strap-on cock that she use to use on me. I also miss the verbal humiliation I would receive. I loved it when she called me names like cocksucker,bitch boy, faggot, cumslut and make be beg her to fuck me.

Or when she would have one of her black lovers over and she would make me lick their assholes and suck on their balls. As she would suck a load of their sperm into her mouth and then feed it back to me with a very wet kiss. Sliding their black cum down my throat.

I stopped daydreaming as I poured the last of the cum down my throat. And Linda was strapping on a giant dildo. I noticed it wasn't the one I remember this one had another cock on the end that Linda was using. She was inserting it into her very large hole.

I would guess she had about 7" inside of her, and a good foot of dildo sticking out. To fuck me with. I was excited, I had been sucking black cock all night and my Man Cunt could use some fucking. I got on the bed and took my sissy stance, I call it. On my hands and knees with my bubble butt, arched up in the air.

To receive the pleasure I deserve. As she got behind me and started guiding her strap on into my ass. I opened my ass up and the big head of it slid right in along with about half of it.

I looked around at her and slipped the other 6 inches into my Man Cunt. Of course when I slid back on it, it shoved it that much more into her cunt. Of course after she has been fucking these big black cocks for over 3 years, her cunt could take it.

I was franticly fucking Linda's cock, asking her to fuck me harder. She called me a nasty motherfucker, then she said that " I have 13" of cock up your ass and you are begging for more".

I spoke up and told her that she was the one that started sharing me with her male lovers. She had even held the first cock I sucked while she guided it in to my mouth. And putting her hand on the back of my head, and making me swallow his load.

Which I immediately loved the taste of sperm. It always make me horny thinking of sucking a cock from that point on. Once you have sucked a cock. You will be a cocksucker from then on. You will crave to lower your head down and suck a big dick to get your special sauce that you love.

As I was talking to Linda she had stepped up fucking me harder and harder. She had already had two orgasms and was working on number 3. My asshole had turned into a pussy.

Linda pulled her strap on out of my asshole. She dropped down and started licking the lips of my very swollen asshole. As she was unhooking her strap- on. It fell out of her pussy and she sat down on my face.

I hadn't had any pussy in over 3 years. The size of her pussy scared me, the lips were so stretched out she had a hood that stuck out like a 3" tiny penis. I started sucking on it and it was getting bigger and bigger. Linda started moaning and I could tell she was loving it. She started cumming and it was running down her pussy lips, I even was sucking it out of her asshole.

Come to find out her cunt hadn't been ate for over two years. I guess the black boys don't eat pussy, or maybe they were scared of the size of it. All I know is I ate a lot of pussy that night.

The next morning I called Melvin, and he came by and picked me up. Rick was still with him. I kissed Melvin and his tongue had cum on it. He had already sucked that black cock of Rick's on the way over to pick me up.

We took Rick home and as soon as we were pulling out of his driveway. I had his cock out and was sucking it. I noticed it had little hickeys sucked all over it. I didn't care at the time. All I wanted was Melvin's sperm shooting into my mouth. Melvin finally had a orgasm and hardly any sperm come out.

Funny thing is that as soon as Melvin shot a measly amount of semen into my hungry horny mouth. I was thinking of Linda and her strap-on, and how good her pussy tasted.

Melvin was spending more and more time with Rick. And I was getting less and less sex. Sure I was jacking off and eating it. But I needed lots of cum to satisfy my horny mind. It wasn't long Melvin moved me out of our bedroom and Rick had moved in.

Linda had been calling me 5 or 6 times a day. Fucking with my head, asking me if I would like to help her suck cock. And all kinds of crazy shit. She kept inviting me over. After she got home from her job as a whore, down at the black club on the shady side of town.

She kept telling me how bad she needed her pussy ate. And she would describe all the different ways they fucked her. She told me that she wanted me back. That she still loved me after everything, but couldn't be faithful. That one cock can't satisfy her, and she just needed a little more attention than most women.

She told me if I would come back to her, she would make all of her nigga lovers wear condoms. They was only 3 guys she would let cum in her. She would bring the condoms home after work and we would pour them into a measuring cup.

A couple nights she had a full cup of semen for me to enjoy. Deep thick cum, baby making cum. She never brought home less than a half a cup. Melvin was giving me less and less attention. So I packed my bags and moved in with my ex-wife.

What really won me over was the amount of semen she could get her hands on. She was only working 4 nights a week, so that left 3 days a week that Linda and I had together alone if we choose. I fell back in love with her, she was the same controlling whore I learned to love a long time ago.

I hope this story made you cum. If you like this story Vote and leave a comment.

Stay tune for the final chapter Part 4 Will be about me moving back in with my crazy ex wife that loves being a whore for black cock.

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,353 Followers