Worshiping My Breasts

Story Info
Wife enjoys a different type of breast worship.
1.8k words
3.82
14.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
468 Followers

Hi, it's Veronica, back with another story about my tease and denial relationship with my husband of five years,

I keep my husband's cock locked in a chastity cage 24/7. I only unlock the cage when he's restrained, usually when I've locked him to the bed, and use my hand to teasingly masturbate him. I edge him about once a week and stroke him to an orgasm about once a month.

My husband is a masochist and indulges my sadistic impulses.

When my husband and I started dating, he wanted to worship my boobs. I was very familiar with the more common understanding of breast worship. You see, I have fairly large boobs. I currently wear 38F bras. Even in high school, I wore a 36D bra. Pretty much every boy/man I dated couldn't wait to get his hands and mouth on my tits. Now, I'm not complaining. I love how it feels when a man squeezes my boobs and plays with my nipples. Tit play is a big part of foreplay for me.

No, what he wanted was for me to tease him with my boobs. So, after talking it over, I instituted a simple rule. He was not allowed to touch my tits unless I gave him permission to do so. When I did give him permission, he was limited to gentle caresses. I didn't allow any squeezing or nipple touching. This was a pleasant change from all my previous grabby boyfriends, and I enjoyed being able to wear low-cut tops with him and tease him.

We would usually spend an entire weekend together before I'd allow him to gently caress my boobs for a few minutes. It felt different and actually felt really good when he ran his fingers over my tits. I suppose my control is what excited me more than his touch.

While we were dating, my tits were still getting manhandled. Chuck was, and still is, a friend with benefits. Chuck and I would get together practically every week, and his strong hands provided my boobs with plenty of stimulation. My husband knew about my sexual relationship with Chuck, and he encouraged me to maintain it. Chuck still comes over to our house about once a month to spend a weekend with us.

When I moved in with my husband, a few months before our wedding, I made the mistake of lounging around the house wearing nothing but a bikini or bra and panties. I wanted to be a tease for my husband in his chastity cage.

It worked really well for about a month. My husband got so accustomed to seeing my tits that they weren't exciting him so much. We talked it over, and I switched to keeping them covered most of the time. Now, I wear a bra and blouse during the day and pajamas when we go to bed. The only times he sees my boobs are when I'm edging him and sometimes when I'm tormenting him.

About a month after I moved in, his neighbors Mark and Leslie came over and introduced themselves. Leslie was pretty open about how she and Mark were swingers, and I told them about our tease and denial relationship. We see them socially quite often, and we go over to their house for a sexual encounter around once a month.

After I got to know Mark, we started getting together. Mark is a police officer that works shifts, so he was able to come to see me when my husband was at work. Leslie didn't mind, as she had a couple of single guys that she saw regularly.

Once I had Chuck and Mark in my life, I was able to get stricter with my husband about his breast worship without feeling too touch-deprived. After talking it over with him, I instituted a new rule. He had to earn his tit touching time.

Our "sex life" was pretty straightforward. Since my husband's cock was locked up, he would use his hands, toys, or his mouth to get me off. I preferred receiving oral, but sometimes when we were sitting on the sofa watching TV, I'd have my husband use one hand to get me off while his other arm was draped around my shoulders. I enjoy how snuggly that feels.

In return, as I said, I'd teasingly masturbate him with my hand about once a week for a couple of hours. About once a month at the end of an edging session, I'd stroke him to an orgasm.

Anyway, my husband's reward for getting me off was that I allowed him to gently caress my tits for two seconds. He had to earn at least one minute before I'd sit down and let him touch them.

Now, I'm not the horniest bitch in the world. Between Chuck, Mark, and my vibrators, it takes my husband four to five weeks to earn his minute. My other orgasms don't count. Only the orgasms he helps me have count.

After my husband earns his minute, he can ask me if he may caress my breasts. If I'm in the mood, we'll go up to the bedroom. He sits down on the bed with his back against the headboard. He remains dressed, and he has his chastity cage on.

I stand with my back to him and take off my top and bra. It's not like a striptease. It's more like I'm undressing to take a shower. I try to be as casual as I can while undressing. Once I'm topless, I get on the bed and sit with my back against my husband's chest. I pick up a kitchen timer from the end table and set it for 65 to 70 seconds. I like giving him a little extra time. Then I put the timer down on the bed and say, "You may now gently caress my boobs."

My husband reaches around me and runs his fingers along my tits. He's not allowed to squeeze them nor touch my nipples. He can hold them up if he wants. When the timer goes off, he has to stop. I usually give him a couple of seconds to get his hands off. Then I get up off the bed and put my bra and top back on. My husband has to stay on the bed until I have my top back on.

Chuck and Mark are allowed to manhandle my tits as much as they want, and they do. When Chuck comes over to spend a weekend with us, I wear a large t-shirt and no bra. I make sure after my husband restrains himself for us that he sees Chuck manhandling my boobs for at least five to ten minutes through the t-shirt. It makes my husband very envious, which I enjoy. I know he wants to do more than gently caress my tits once a month, but it's part of the tease that I don't allow it.

As I mentioned, we go over to Mark and Leslie's for a sexual encounter about once a month. In their basement, they have these four chains attached to the wall, like a St. Andrew's cross. Leslie will tease Mark by chaining him to the wall, relax in a recliner, and use a Hitachi vibrator to masturbate while all Mark can do is watch.

By the time Leslie has cum two or three times and spent some time recuperating, Mark is super horny. Leslie gets up and uses her hand to teasingly masturbate Mark. She takes her time stroking him and eventually lets him cum.

When we go over, we head to the basement. The three of us stand there and watch my husband undress. I chain him to the wall and put a leather hood on his head so he can't see anything. Mark and I go up to the bedroom to have sex while Leslie relaxes in her recliner and masturbates with the Hitachi vibrator. My husband can hear her orgasms, but the hood keeps him from watching her masturbate.

When Mark and I return to the basement, we spend a little time talking to Leslie. I'm topless. When I take the hood off my husband's head, Mark is standing behind me with his hands on my hips. My husband has to beg Mark to fondle my boobs while he watches. He doesn't enjoy the begging at all, but it makes me so wet to further humiliate him in front of Leslie. What can I say, I'm sadistic.

Sometimes, I'll tease my husband with my boobs. The idea for my second-favorite tease came from Leslie. I had my husband attach chains to one of the basement walls, like Leslie had for Mark, except that I lock his neck to the wall and his wrists to the wall near his ankles. The result is that my husband can move his arms but the restraints keep his hands just below my waist.

So, I'll lock my husband to the basement wall and leave him there for two to three hours. I'll check on him every 20 minutes or so, topless. I'll stand in front of him, light up a cigarette, and give him permission to manhandle my boobs while I smoke. Unfortunately for him, the restraints aren't long enough for him to touch my tits, never mind grab them. Basically, I stand there teasing him while enjoying a cigarette. He has to keep struggling to touch them, or I'll punish him further. It makes me wet to watch him struggle in his restraints and sometimes in between cigarettes I'll get myself off on the living room sofa.

My favorite tease was my husband's idea. We have an overstuffed chair in the basement. We'll go down to the basement and I'll watch him get undressed. He'll sit down, and I'll tie his wrists to the back legs of the chair. This keeps him from touching me in any way. Lastly, I'll buckle his ball gag on his head.

I'll stand in front of my husband, undress, and straddle him. Since he's gagged, I'm free to talk about whatever subject I want while he stares at my chest.

When I light a cigarette, I allow my husband to rub the rubber ball of the ball gag on my nipples while I blow smoke in his face. Now, the physical feeling of the rubber ball on my nipple isn't very exciting. What's exciting to me is knowing that that's as close to my nipple as his mouth is going to get. I get very wet after a cigarette or two.

After teasing my husband for two to three hours, I'll untie him from the chair, sit down in the chair, and have him kneel down in front of the chair. I have him rub the rubber ball of the ball gag against my clit until I explode. What can I say, I'm sadistic. I love the tit teasing and I love my happy endings.

chatbug
chatbug
468 Followers