All Comments on 'Worshiping Your Big Dick'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 1 year ago

5 stars. Merry Christmas. Happy New Year.

NICHOLXNICHOLXover 1 year ago

Jucy and hot, loved it! FIVE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The hottest story I have ever read! I love how you wrote it to the reader! I can't stop cumming to it! I wish I could give it 10 stars!

Anonymousforyou0987654321Anonymousforyou0987654321over 1 year ago

Wish I could give you endless stars for your writings. Sometimes I wish I could live these moments with you.. hot af

It leaves me jerking off to you all day

tomar82403tomar82403over 1 year ago
Hoping it's not your last

I have followed you since 2015. In those seven-plus years, you have enlightened and expressed yourself sexually, which has fed the animalistic desires & fantasies of thousands. Many wish they could trade places with your partner - descriptively, you took us with you every time. So, Thank You!

I would really hate to see you go - Godspeed wherever life takes you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing simply amazing. If this is indeed your encore what a way to go out! I duplicate the last guys sentiment Godspeed

ipreferoralipreferoralover 1 year ago

Fantastic as always. My sweetie used to like to fall asleep with my dick in her mouth, but at some point in her dreams, her jaw would clench involuntarily. Woke me up in a hurry! She was disappointed when I would extract my dick soon after she fell asleep. Please write more.

funexplorer13funexplorer13over 1 year ago

Another amazing story! If this is your last, it’s sad to see you end. I already re-read your stories many times, so I’ll have to continue that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story Brittni4u! Everyone cums so many times I could not keep track even if I tried!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 1 year ago

We'll miss you. And I will more than many others will. Wishing you nothing but good luck.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

My God! How much spunk can you fit in one story, that was amazing. I have a spunk fetish, if only I had a guy like that. But Brittni writes such great sex, it must be from real life experiences. She says that she is 28, but she has had a life time of sexual experiences, what a lucky girl, I can't tell u how jealous I am. I am lucky, I haven't read many of her stories, so even if it is her last story ( surely not, she is to good) then I have lots to read, which means lots of masturbating, thank you, your so good, one of the great sex writers in the site. I would love to give it 10*

GrandTruthseekeGrandTruthseekeover 1 year ago

Orgy near the concert location stage on 7-8 pages is just great ! Please write more ! We want more bisexual couples and hot orgies !

tristantrotskytristantrotskyover 1 year ago

Thank you Brittni.

This is a gift for all of us who enjoy tales of rampant oral sex.

Your imagination and invention is awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
outstanding

Perhaps the author's finest story, this one has all the elements one could hope for: great writing, marvelous love scenes, excellent characters, outstanding plot, and, in addition, a fine romantic atmosphere. It certainly deserves a sequel, and one can only hope that the author will write more in the future. Five stars!

tusdinetusdine12 months ago

Just plain amazing, and sets a high standard for oral stories. Gonna be tough to find another one even close to this level. 6 out of 5 stars.

muskyboymuskyboy7 months ago

So sad to see you go, I like your stuff. This was a great over the top story. Didn't care for the second person perspective much, but it was definitely different. Good luck wherever you are heading.

MastersCuntrolMastersCuntrol2 days ago

Wow! Definitely over the top!

Makes me wish I had a 10 inch dick! Oh the pussies I would go beast mode on.

You write so well. I’m sad to see you go.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous