Worshipping the Devine Feminine

Story Info
Fantasy World.
883 words
2.57
3.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The chosen one was a force sensitive that worshipped women. He would enjoy worshipping every inch of their bodies. Including their armpits, breasts, asshole, vagina and more. He slowly started performing miracles of the force through his worship of women.

He slowly started recruited women who wished to be trained in the force, they had to be devoted to the force and to the chosen one. The process began by each women picking a color that made her whole body vibrate. Then they would pick a method of worship in order to advance spiritually. All women chose worshiping the chosen one and his body as a method of worship. They called themselves the sisters of the force.

The sisters decided that they wanted to build a whole city to serve the chosen one, they decided that this city to be declared a safe haven for force sensitive women who wished to serve the chosen one. They gathered funds and finally built the chosen city that they later named Atlantis. They started by declaring few things as law to make sure that no ones personal rights where violated. You had to ask for consent before having sex with someone, all women had to stay in shape ensuring that they had thick thighs, curvy hips, peachy asses and perky breasts. Their were kept on a steady diet of meditation and service to others.

Service to others was mainly by using their sexuality in order to advance spiritually, they would take nudes of their bodies and send them to young men so that they can masturbate with them. The women enjoyed being worshiped by men, but they preferred to only by used and fucked by the chosen one. The goal of the movement was to encourage body positivity and to spread peace, love, and joy for everyone.

Atlantis was the place to be for force sensitives, women worked very hard to be accepted into the city. They would spend their extra time meditating on their sexual skills such as giving blowjobs, deep throating, receiving anal, golden showers and much more. Atlantis was a sexual utopia for force users, they dwelled their peacefully and lived their lives to the fullest.

The chosen one was called the high priest and he had absolute power over Atlantis. he would spend his time worshiping the women. He spent every 5 days with a new women he would start first by introducing himself and thanking the women for offering her body and herself as a vehicle for his spiritual advancement. He would undress them and kiss their skins softly. He would start at the neck and slowly work and knead his way down to their breasts. He would take his time to stop there and knead and suckle their lactating breasts. Then he would continue kissing their tight soft bellies and work his way down to their crotch. Then he would bend them over and ask them to spread their ass cheeks for him. He would then kiss and lick their vaginas until their juices where free flowing. Then he would use their pussy juice to lubricate their assholes and he would lick their assholes clean.

He enjoyed tacking in the aroma of their bodies as they were being worshipped. He always thought that the feminine was a divine gift to humanity that should be cherished and loved. He liked the sacredness of their bodies, their softness, their tenderness. He knew that when they were with him, he had a connection to the divine. The high priest never abused his women, he would treat their bodies with utmost respect knowing that they trusted him with their sacredness.

The next part was done by the sisters, they would take the high priest to the showers with them and they would lather and knead every inch of his body. They would help him relax to a point where he would have an out of body experience. It was his favorite when multiple sisters would massage his body. The sensual sensory experience of it all helped him connect to the divine through the force.

Atlantis was not a cult, it was a utopian society that was built to worship women as divine beings. The high priest fed of the energy of the sisters, they served as a catalyst for his spiritual evolution. They spent hours each day worshiping the divine feminine and they built an altar for it in Atlantis.

The women where the pinnacle of Atlantis, their bodies were modified where they were optimized sex toys. They decided to build a monastery too in the city that was dedicated to worshiping women and people from all across the globe showed up.

Ass worship slowly started becoming the dominant religion of Atlantis, this got to a point to where the sisters decided to write books about their lifestyle so that others can benefit. The books focused on the fact that spiritual advancement was due to you doing what you were passionate about. It was not about running to church every week or reading the bible everyday. It was being a good person and doing things without harming anyone else. Atlantis was a revolutionary city were the population was able to take something so controversial and make a religion out of it.

To be continued...